Twilight

DOTW: Twilight Saga

mallika_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

A Lively Hello to all the wonderful twilighters...🤗
I'm here Again to start another wonderful discussion..
So Wakee upp for anotherr Twilighty discusiion🥱..😛

Lets see what you think about the twilight saga...Just answer the following questions..and please no bashing or whatsoever..these discussions are just for Fun!..

Here i start:

Who do you think is better for Bella: Edward or Jacob?

Is Bella really not afraid of Edward, or is she just saying that?

Why does Edward love Bella? What role does his fierce attraction to her scent play in his love for her? Do you think Edward's love for Bella would be different if she were a vampire since her blood would hold no attraction for him?

Rate New Moon on a scale of 1 to 5.

When Bella and Edward consummate their marriage, Bella ends up bruised and beaten, yet incredibly happy. How did this make you feel? Did you identify more with Edward's or Bella's feelings afterwards?

How did you feel about Bella's pregnancy? Would you put yourself in Rosalie's camp, which fought to keep the baby, or do you identify more with Edward and Carlisle, who wished to terminate the pregnancy? Did your thoughts on this change at all as the pregnancy progressed?

Once Jacob imprinted on Renesmee, did you feel glad that his romantic tension with Bella evaporated, sad for the end to this part of their relationship, or something else?

I guess,Thats it for now..will be back again for more discussions!

DON'T FORGET TO HAVE FUN.

Edited by mallika_14 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eshaaax3. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

In a way, they are both equally good for Bella.
They both love her to an extent some of them gave thier lives up almost........
BUt i still would want bella to be with Edward. Jacob should be left all for me😆😳

Well, Bella is afraid, but she says she isnt. She, in a way doesnt know that she is afraid, She is afraid to an extent, but she noes she sint afraid of being with Edward... Does that make sense?😕
Why does Edward love Bella? What role does his fierce attraction to her scent play in his love for her? Do you think Edward's love for Bella would be different if she were a vampire since her blood would hold no attraction for him?

I guess it would be different, i mean Edward does say that he wasnt attracteds to the other vampires like Tanya, so yea it would be different.

definetley 5!
All that Heartbreak, and emotions, and Jacob is what i luk for😉

When Bella and Edward consummate their marriage, Bella ends up bruised and beaten, yet incredibly happy. How did this make you feel? Did you identify more with Edward's or Bella's feelings
afterwards?

I dont noe wat to say bout that. I just felt it was very un-normal.😕

How did you feel about Bella's pregnancy? Would you put yourself in Rosalie's camp, which fought to keep the baby, or do you identify more with Edward and Carlisle, who wished to terminate the pregnancy? Did your thoughts on this change at all as the pregnancy progressed?

It was harsh. Nessie eating up bella on the inside was hard. I felt it was disgusting, but still very brave at the same time for BElla. I felt she was evn brave enough to keep Nessie inside her, motherly i guess. Dont get me started on Rose.🤔 Not that i  dont like her or anything.

Once Jacob imprinted on Renesmee, did you feel glad that his romantic tension with Bella evaporated, sad for the end to this part of their relationship, or something else?
I felt very happy for Jake.  I mean he found love. I always thought that JAke never deserved Bella, he deserved better [Dont throw shoe at me] . And im happy JAke did.  Jake and BElls realtion didnt end, atlest the friendship didnt. Even thoughJAke impritning on a baby  is a bit weird, Jake could wait for seven years, i mean Nessie is genna stop aging after seven years, and she'll look like she's seventeen, and JAke doesnt age, so i guess it s a good combination.

NIce discussion MAllika!

-Love
Esha Jacob Black
Esh Taylor Lautner

mallika_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nicee Answers Esha!
I'll be back with my answers!
-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Who do you think is better for Bella: Edward or Jacob? Well both in a way but I think Edward is more better for Bella as they both are really made for each other !!!!

Is Bella really not afraid of Edward, or is she just saying that? hmmm....I don't think she was ever afraid of him...in fact I think she was so much infatuated about him !!!! so no she wasn't afraid !!!!!!

Why does Edward love Bella? What role does his fierce attraction to her scent play in his love for her? Do you think Edward's love for Bella would be different if she were a vampire since her blood would hold no attraction for him? Well I think the thing which attracted Edward towards Bella was her scent of blood...for Edward which was irresistible....so first I think he attracted beacuse of her scent and when he tries to stay away from her so he have fallen in love with her !!!!    
After Bella became Vampire, Edward's love and Passion for her becomes more strong...blood was just a way for Edward to get connected with Bella but maybe Bella's looks and her nature attracted Edward more towards her....I don't know if I'm making anys sense😕

Rate New Moon on a scale of 1 to 5. 5..New Moon Rocks !!!

When Bella and Edward consummate their marriage, Bella ends up bruised and beaten, yet incredibly happy. How did this make you feel? Did you identify more with Edward's or Bella's feelings afterwards?

Well Like Edward I too didn't like it that Bella waking up with all those bruises and beaten up but the thing which I guess made Bella to feel happy was that Edward was keeping his promise, though it was really difficult for him to keep it up but still he was trying so hard to keep it !!!!!
How did you feel about Bella's pregnancy? Would you put yourself in Rosalie's camp, which fought to keep the baby, or do you identify more with Edward and Carlisle, who wished to terminate the pregnancy? Did your thoughts on this change at all as the pregnancy progressed? Well when I read it I was shocked....but happy at the same time....I really don't know in which camp I should put myself....as according to me both were doing right things....Rosalie and Bella fighting to keep that baby alive was rite too as they both needed it...and Bella even didn't cared about her life too...and on the other side Carlisle and esp Edward was trying to save Bella and other human kind from that baby as they didn't know if he/she was a monster or not....So I'm really confused which side should i choose !!!!

Well I really Liked Jacob's character and I was feeling sad when I read about his feeling about Bella and then Renesmee...sorry sorry Nessie came in his life so I was happy to see him happy in that way...so yes I was glad that finally he too got someone !!!!!

Edited by Alina Zaidi - 14 years ago
missindia26 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Well they both love her a lot
Jacob is probably less dangerous
But I still want Edward to be with Bella because they're soulmates and Edward would probably go further for her

I think she trusts him completely and also as a character is not easily scared so I dont think she is scared of him

For her personality, her selfless nature as she says, as she's quite witty, absolutely beautiful to Edward, and yes, I think her scent does play an important role in attracting him to her, I think if she was a vampire his love would be different but not less

4-of course it was awesome but my least favourite of the series

When Bella and Edward consummate their marriage, Bella ends up bruised and beaten, yet incredibly happy. How did this make you feel? Did you identify more with Edward's or Bella's feelings erm it was kind of sad that she was in such pain
I indentified with both, of course Edward felt really guilty, but on the other hand, I understand why Bella was so happy to make love to the guy she loved so much

Oooh hard, hmmm, the preganancy made me feel really sorry for Bella, it was awful and the pain seems unimaginable, however I woiuld be in the Rosalie camp but not for the same reasons as her

I was glad that Jake found somone, it was a bit weird, but once Nessie grows up, it will be fine, I'm glad that the romatic tension went anyway and now they're truly just friends and neither is interested in the other

Great questions=D
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: mallika_14

Here i start:

Who do you think is better for Bella: Edward or Jacob? Edward

Is Bella really not afraid of Edward, or is she just saying that? According to the book and the movie she was fascinated by him. not really scared so i will go with not afraid

Bella had the ridiculous potent smell which demands his attention,a silent mind which inflames his curiosity,a quiet beauty to hold his eyes and selfless soul to earn his awe.Thats what made him love her.
Love is blind so i don't think it would make any major difference if bella was a vampire. You see when bella turns immortal. Edward's love for her grew but never decreased.

Rate New Moon on a scale of 1 to 5. 5

I didn't like the idea of bella waking up all bruised after their first night but we should be thankful that she was alive😆 We can't forget that edward was not only her soul mate but a vampire too and he can get out of control sometimes. It all requires immense strength and concentration to be so close to a human and then leave her alive. But Bella never was disappoited with the bruises. She was rather happy that edward did fulfill his side of promise.At the end of the day thats what shud matter.

I am not a big fan of rosalie but probably I would have done what she did. She had always craved for her own child so it was so obvious that she would support Bella in her maternity days. If i was bella I would have rooted for my child as well no matter if the entrie world was against the little nudger.

urhh! I was glad that the lovestory  between jake and renesmee didnt proceed

I guess,Thats it for now..will be back again for more discussions!

DON'T FORGET TO HAVE FUN.

Angelic_J thumbnail
Jacob is way better for Bella than Edward but Jake deserves someone much better than Bella :)

Bella is a really weird character so it doesnt surprise me that she wasnt afraid of eddy😆 I dont think she was ever afraid of him because she wasnt afraid to die since she didnt really have much to live for anyways😛

Edward loves bella for being being beautiful and clumsy. In my opinion the bllod does play a very important role because that's the only reason he got attracted to her in the first place. If it weren't for her love, then he wouldn't have given her a back glance😆

5 but only coz of ma man Jacob😃

I was completely taken back😕 Now these days you see so much support for women to leave abusive men who maybe alcoholics thus they abuse the womenn but it's completely appalling to see so many women cheer for Edward. What Edward does to bella during their so called "love-making" is also a form of abuse because she was bruised so badly. What if she had died?😕 In my opinion they should have refrained from making "love" till she was a leech like him😛

How did you feel about Bella's pregnancy? Would you put yourself in Rosalie's camp, which fought to keep the baby, or do you identify more with Edward and Carlisle, who wished to terminate the pregnancy? Did your thoughts  on this change at all as the pregnancy progressed?
That pregnency was so completely STUPID. I was completely on Edward [For the first time] n Carlisle's side😆 How was bella so sure of herself that she would give birth to a moral half-vampire-half-human. What if she had created a monster? I believe the pregnency was a complete selfish decision on Bella's part because she needed to think not only about her family but the society as well due to the fact that she could have created a monster that would have been capable of unleashing chaos.

The story between Jacob n Nessie is the most sickening point in all of the twilight saga🤢 How could Meyer have ruined a character like Jake who was so fine? Basically, she made him out to be a pedophile🤢 SIMPLY DISGUSTING🤢🤢🤢

NOTE:
The above written stuff is my VIEW only so please don't bash if you don't like something I have written but constructive criticism and discusssion is always welcome :)
Vitna thumbnail

well at first i thought edward was the best one for bella obviously, but after edward left in da second book and how jacob came as a best friend i thought jacobs the one buh then edward came back so i was like hmmm... but i think it shud be edward.

As she said shes not afraid of him, SHES OF AFRAID OF LOSSING HIM!😉
hmmm... well i guess he was in luv wid her strong sent 😕 buh dunno i fink he has more feelings for her now and now he truely luvs her no matter if shes a human or a vampire.
i wud say 3

i felt like i knew this was going to happen since its hard for edward to control himself. and i could identify edwards feelings more. since i can see its really hard for him and he doesnt want to harm bella at all.
i wud take rosalie's side because even bella wants to keep the baby.
i think i was happy for jacob after all he found his true love.

<3

vidhi