anumz_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
ok so according to sbs chahat will bring premeer together which is fine but the only thing that's kinda bothering me is the thought that prem was planning to leave heer even after she told him she hadn't moved on. Even heer didn't try to stop prem, i know she's mad and all but six years is a loooooong time and she was kinda happy that he had left town in yesterdays epi. 😕 now the main point if chahat wasn't there to stop prem would prem have left??? is chahat the only reason for prem to stay back and try to get his heer baq in his life??? if it was not for chahat would premeer not try coming baq together even if they love each other to the core???

i don't know guys just a thought, plz share ur views...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Because Heer thinks she was holier than thou and is NOT capable of making any mistakes....this issue has no solution...Had she thought about her part in the whole mess and understood how horrible Prem must be feeling about himself and even for her...she would've at least considered informing to him about Chahat...

Ash has to come and reveal her kaminapan and then only will they move on...

Oh and unless that happens, I don't think even Chahat will be able to help them unite...In fact I dont even want it...I think all Chahat will do is give some happiness to Prem and may be a bring a smile or two on his face....

Unfortunate...but true!!!!

Edited by -athena- - 14 years ago
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

i think that heer thinks that she has no fault in any situation at all..she felt really betrayed when prem suspected her and when she found him in bed with ash..she was literally heart-broken..in those six years, she had kinda forgotten about prem and was living happily with chahat..i think she kinda had a sense of security and happiness living like this..but when prem came, she kinda felt i dunno..vunerable? again..she kinda felt her happiness and sense of security going..so when prem left, this happiness blanket came back..she loves prem and all, but i think she doesnt want to feel the pain of being betrayed..remember, prem was heer's biggest love in life..she thought that he back-stabbed her..it was a huge blow for her..

and coming to chahat, okay, i dont think chahat is the only reason for prem to try and get heer back..i think he had toyed with the idea of going back for heer, but he wasnt sure..i think that he was thinking that he didnt really have a valid..i dunno reason? to get back with heer..i mean, why would heer wanna go back to the person who hurt her the most? but when he found out about chahat, he had found his reason also..he kinda knew that heer wouldnt want to let chahat grow up without a father..so yea..
blueocean_787 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i do not think that entirely that CHAHAT will bring both her parent together, i guess HEER deep down still love PREM and with PREM woo her back, she will soon melt down again. Anyways who can resiste PREM. HAHAHAHAHHAHA

Esha
anumz_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -athena-

Because Heer thinks she was holier than thou and is NOT capable of making any mistakes....this issue has no solution...Had she thought about her part in the whole mess and understood how horrible Prem must be feeling about himself and even for her...she would've at least considered informing to him about Chahat...<br><br>Ash has to come and reveal her kaminapan and then only will they move on...<br><br>Oh and unless that happens, I don't think even Chahat will be able to help them unite...In fact I dont even want it...I think all Chahat will do is give some happiness to Prem and may be a bring a smile or two on his face....<br><br>Unfortunate...but true!!!!<br>

true bout heer thinking she can't make mistakes... she needs to learn humans tend to make mistakes at times and sometimes u hav to forgive them specially if u're actually a part of what made them commit that mistake...

prem was a good husband except for their last 2 days together so he definitely deserves to know bout chahat... that guy is giving her blessings and is praying for her happy life thinking she's getting married but she doesn't see that... how can one not see that love???

i think with ash will come her fake kid so i hope if premeer get together before her coming back, heer sticks with prem this time...
anumz_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovely_lady

i think that heer thinks that she has no fault in any situation at all..she felt really betrayed when prem suspected her and when she found him in bed with ash..she was literally heart-broken..in those six years, she had kinda forgotten about prem and was living happily with chahat..i think she kinda had a sense of security and happiness living like this..but when prem came, she kinda felt i dunno..vunerable? again..she kinda felt her happiness and sense of security going..so when prem left, this happiness blanket came back..she loves prem andall, but i think she doesnt want to feel the pain of being betrayed..remember, prem was heer's biggest love in life..she thought that he back-stabbed her..it was a huge blow for her..

and coming to chahat, okay, i dont think chahat is the only reason for prem to try and get heer back..i think he had toyed with the idea of going back for heer, but he wasnt sure..i think that he was thinking that he didnt really have a valid..i dunno reason? to get back with heer..i mean, why would heer wanna go back to the person who hurt her the most? but when he found out about chahat, he had found his reason also..he kinda knew that heer wouldnt want to let chahat grow up without a father..so yea..

i agree with the happiness blanket part 😆 but this is prem we're talking bout here... if she loves him she has to giv him another chance and specially after wat he said in the past 2 episodes...

u're right he did think bout getting her back but that's the thing he has given her a lot of time and if he leaves her this time as well what is he planning to do??? he has been living a miserable life and he has to make her realize that... he needs to make sure that she comes back to him not just try...
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anumz_31

i agree with the happiness blanket part 😆 but this is prem we're talking bout here... if she loves him she has to giv him another chance and specially after wat he said in the past 2 episodes...

u're right he did think bout getting her back but that's the thing he has given her a lot of time and if he leaves her this time as well what is he planning to do??? he has been living a miserable life and he has to make her realize that... he needs to make sure that she comes back to him not just try...

buddy, its heer we are talking about..the heer who thinks she is the smartest in the world..also, i think that she's realized that she can lead a normal life without prem..so she doesnt want him to interfer...in her eyes, prem has comitted the biggest sin possible...

anyways, about prem..he was going to try..not anymore, after her know about chahat, he will make sure that heer will come back to him..or atleast i hope he toughens up by then..lol, sorry if my remarks sound offensive..=)
anumz_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovely_lady

buddy, its heer we are talking about..the heer who thinks she is the smartest in the world..also, i think that she's realized that she can lead a normal life without prem..so she doesnt want him to interfer...in her eyes, prem has comitted the biggest sin possible...

anyways, about prem..he was going to try..not anymore, after her know about chahat, he will make sure that heer will come back to him..or atleast i hope he toughens up by then..lol, sorry if my remarks sound offensive..=)

i hope he toughens up by then 😆
no they didn't sound offensive to me 😊
she100 thumbnail
yeah dear u r absolutely right abt all this,,,,,,,,where is their eternal love,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,what happen now to heer ,,,y she wants him to go away,,,,,,,,,,previously wen prem was leaving wid that fake doc to delhi ,,,,,,,,,,,,,heer tried to stop him with hook n crook but now ,,,,,,,,,,she just has to acknowledge that he had told him da truth ,,,,,,,,wat if he would not,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,she has to forgive him yet he made a big mistake,,,,,,,,,,,,,which as we noe is not real atall,,,,,,,,,,,so first heer then chahat,,,,,,,,,