Thank you

Love
Mickey P

Pyaar-Ki-Chahat thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: manatated

ek aur RN fic!! wow!!!

continue soon dear

I was missing them badly on television and suddenly in class this idea came into my mind and wanted to share with my friends....

Love
Mickey P

Originally posted by: Dhara_s

Hmm..sounds interesting...put up the first part soon...!!!

Surely in couple of days...

Love
Mickey P
sweet_shona thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
interesting concept...!!!
n like everyone said the ans of the que is very simple... Rajveer jaisa...hehe.. 😳
waiting for the 1st part.... 😊Edited by sweet_shona - 14 years ago

Originally posted by: sweet_shona

interesting concept...!!! Thanks
n like everyone said the ans of the que is very simple... Rajveer jaisa...hehe.. 😳
waiting for the 1st part.... 😊

Surely, have to wait.

Love
Mickey P

Character Sketch of "Kasia Hoga Mera Sajan"

Main Protagonist are...

Capt. Rajveer Singh
Shikhawat: is posted in KMA in special investigation against his friend Navin and promise to prove him innocent. Also becomes Naina's guardian.

Naina Singh Alluhwalia: Naina is Navin's sister who lost the meaning of happiness or family's love by a huge conspiracy against him. Naina introduce herself as Sunaina because she is afraid of loosing the only friend she have, but Mayank Sharma, Nupur Bhushan, Gunjan Bhushan, Uday Bhushan, and Samrat are close friends of her - know that Navin is innocent because they have met him before this conspiracy was created.

Rajveer's Family Members are...

Rajveer's mother: passed away when Rajveer was little.

Rajveer's father: after his wife's death. He drowned himself into business that he hardly have time for his only son Rajveer.

GM or Gayarati Masi: is Rajveer's best friend than his Masi. Rajveer mostly stays with his Masi.

Naina's Family Members are...

Mr. Alluhwalia: is Navin and Naina's father who committed suicide after Navin been accused of "Des-Drohi".

Mrs. Alluhwalia: is Navin and Naina's mother who also committed suicide with her husband regarding her son's matter.

Navin Singh Alluhwalia: is captain at Kanchanjunga Military Academy were he is accused of "Des Drohi" when he is innocent. Naina's older brother and loves her a lot; can not see a single tear in her eyes. Also Rajveer's batch-mate from their cadets time in Kanchanjunga Military Academy.

Parallel leads are...

Mayank Sharma: Aalekh's twin brother who takes life seriously until he meets Nupur Bhushan and falls in love with her without knowing she is Brigadier Chandok's niece.

Nupur Bhushan: is Brigadier Chandok's niece; Gunjan's older sister and good friend of Samrat, Mayank and Naina.

Gunjan Bhushan: is Brigadier Chandok's niece; Nupur's younger sister who hardly speaks up for herself and best friends with Mayank, Samrat, and Naina.

Samrat: is entering his first year of cadet in Kanchanjunga Military Academy with his cousin brother Armaan. Also very good friend of Gunjan (very close to her than anyone), Uday, Mayank, Nupur and Naina.

First Year Cadets...

Huda: fine young lad and very popular among girls.

Yudi: fine young lad who is very funny and can make anyone laugh.

Prem: is very serious about his love for his country and engaged to Heer.

Pooja: always looking for her prince-charming and is the reason why she joined KMA.

Aalekh Sharma: Mayank's twin brother and completely opposite him. Can not even say they are brothers because one is smart book-worm and the another one smart in street-life who gets mistaken by Naina when she enters KMA for the first time with Rajveer, but later on becomes Naina biggest strength.

Armaan: Samrat's cousin and falls head over toe on Riddhma who is Dr. Shalini's niece.

(I am not going to waste time in introducing the staff members of KMA because mostly people who have watch this show must know who they are just a brief intro of main staff members at KMA)

Staff Members at KMA...

Brigadier Chandok: Owner of Kanchanjunga Military Academy and Gunjan, Nupur and Uday's Mamaji who slightly changed rules for them since they aren't apart of the academy which allows captains or major to bring their wife into the academy.

Dr. Ritu Mishra: same as the show, but positive in this fan fiction.

Capt. Abhimanyu Chauchan: very close to Major Nair and doesn't get along with Rajveer or Navin and creates problems between Rajveer and Naina (because of the past event took place in their lives which Rajveer doesn't know about) and becomes the reason why he blackmails Naina.

Capt. Rahul Sharma (Ankur Nayyar): new captain who is posted in Kanchanjunga Military Academy and becomes good friend of Rajveer and the cadets, but shares a emotionally bond with Naina without his knowledge.

Please do let me know what you think about the characters and Prem is Ali, but I decided to change the name anyways first part will be up tomorrow so please do comment.

Love
Mickey P  

Sumi_162710 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice part. Sad to knw dat Raj's father doesnt pay him attention but its gud dat his massi is his best frnd.

Happy dat Rahul (Ankur) is here in the ff n also a frnd of Raj. Though I dont like any bonding of him wid Naina, but I guess it'll be sorted out.

Glad dat Abhi is not a gud character here. I dont quite like him actually. And I may take sumtym to remember the other characters' relations wid each other.

Anyways, pls continue soon.
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

The character sketch is very nice!!!!!!

Sad to know that Raj's mother passed away and his father does not give him attention!!!!!!😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

Atleast he has his maasi who is his best friend!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Naina's parents committed suicide ater Navin was accused!!!    Thats so sad!!!!!😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

Mayank is Aalekh's twin here and Naina mixes up the two!!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›Interesting!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

I am so happy Prem is here and is engaged to Heer!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜ŠI just love Prem!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

I am glad that Abhimanyu is negative here!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜ŠI never liked him!!!!!😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

Rahul and Naina have an emotional bond!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜ŠI hope that does not create problems between Raj and Naina!!!!!πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜”

I am looking forward to Raj and Naina's love story!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Edited by Shaina_b - 14 years ago
sania_58 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice character sketch
waiting for the fiction
Revolutionbreez thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hmmm....nice cast. waise samajhne mein thoda time lagega! so in ur fic Dr.Mishra is Positive and Abhimanyu is kameena...anywayz i never used 2 like him in LRL also.
Yaar but yeh rahul-naina-raj mein triangle mat karwana....kya haina, cant imagine any one else wid naina!
Mayank alekh ka twin brother! wow !! ek alekh hi itna rockking tha and evn mayank is good ;toh ab dono saath hai toh kya baat hai!
Now pleeeeeeeeeeeease update soon...