Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: nureat01

@GG: Well technicallyyyyyyyyyyy....it looks like the first question she asked was if this was part of the forum.....LMAO

True. I was about to put that down, but knowing Mash she would like me to go for the "Can we bash?" question. That seems more LIKE her. Our ANGEL.
AreYaar thumbnail
Where did Zainu disappear to?? *lost muh*
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
LOL....looks like i opened a Pandora box....GG u cheated......but u r right....technically or not....the first question for me was ........"Can we bash"....and i thought  Anu was the mod of the CC........how naive was i back then......i get to know about that Avi/sig section even after i know about the CCs....
Edited by mashaal - 14 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: mashaal

.and i thought  Anu was the mod of the CC........how naive was i back then...

What????🤣
Bazinga thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Mash: You thought Anu was the Mod? 🤣🤣🤣
ProdigalStudent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hiiiii everyone! 😊 25.7th CC... WOWWW!
AreYaar thumbnail
Soniaaaaaaaaaaaa! *hugs* How are you doing now, yaar????

Exactly...and the whole typical....'boy turns into depressed man going to office after being HURT in LOWE' and all that jazz *rolls eyes* This has been done wayyyyyy too often now and in practically EVERY Imtiaz Ali movie.....Do something DIFFERENT for a change, dude!

Anu, I agree the boy turns into depressed man going to office has been done a lot... but yaar done in practically every Imtiaz Ali??? Where has JWM shown the boy turning into a depressed man going to office after being hurt in love? ðŸ˜• Infact, its the opposite for him, when he got depressed and jilted, he simply ran away and infact joined office when he fell in loweee with Geet....
Edited by meteora_smt - 14 years ago
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
oyeee...i didn't know about these IF technicalities....and i didn't use to roam around anywhere other than MJHT forum.....i thought as Anu was the one to start the CC....she was a mod of it too.....

Soniaaaaaaaaaaaa! *hugs* How are you doing now, yaar????

Anuuuuuuuuu *hugs back* I'm doing much better actually! 😊 I mean I do get really depressed at times but I guess thats something that will gradually lessen or something.... Plus all of you have been so helpful!!!

BTW, if its okay, can I PM this three lines about everyone after the awards ceremony... Unlike some others, I really wanna fill it out 😆 but I guess I'm too late right now! 😕