Promise To Love You Forever(AR) Part1 pg3 7/12/09

reemz.malik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guys I'm again starting a new FF😳. It's based on AR. This is going to be a short one'I wont drag it too long. Suggestions and Criticisms are welcome. Please do comment if you would like me to continue. I'll post the characters sketch tomorrow.😊

Introduction

In Mumbai

It's a beautiful Morning. Riddhima is standing in her balcony with her coffee. The birds are singing and the cool breeze is making her hairs fly in the air. Her eyes are red and swollen, because of crying. She had never thought that he would do something like this to her. She still can't get over the fact that a day before her engagement Abhimanyu Modi had cheated on her. She really loved him, but he was just playing a game with her. He did all this for her father's money. She thanks god for letting her know the truth on the right time, otherwise her life would have been ruined forever. A fresh sets of tears started rolling down her cheeks, as she thought about that day, when she saw him in the mall with another girl in his arms and she saw him kiss her. "Riddhima!!" a voice called her and she came back to reality. She wiped her tears and answered back "Coming mom!" she grabbed her purse and cell phone and made her way downstairs.

"Riddhima, where were you? Aren't you getting late?"
"I was about to leave mom" she answered in her weak voice.
"Riddhima, tum phir se ro rahi thi?"
"No mom, actually raat ko neend nahi aayi."
"Riddima tum mujh se jhoot nahi bol sakti, that was your past so just forget about it and start a new life"
"Aisa mere saath hi kyun hota hai mamma?" she started sobbing and hugged her mom.
"Aisa nahin kehte beta'shh stop crying now, aaj tum Sanjivani se chotti le lo tumhari tabyat kuch theek nahin lag rahi"
"Nahin mom mein theek hoon"
"Nahin beat, mein abhi tumhare papa se bolti hoon ki Sanjivani call kar dein" she broke the hug.
"But mom, I can go" she wiped her tears.
"Nahin, aaj tum Sanjivani nahin jao gi. And you will have to promise me that you will never cry for him anymore and start your life with new hopes and accepts"
"I promise you mom that I will never cry because of him ever again, and I also promise that I will start my life with new hopes and accepts" she gave her a feeble smile.  
"That's like my good girl" she kisses her forehead and tells her to have some rest.

-----------------------------------
In USA

Armaan is staring at the Moon, from his window. He couldn't wait to meet his parents and his best friend Rahul. He wanted to take the flight right now, but unfortunately he will have to wait 1 more day to catch the flight. He had done all his packing and he wasn't feeling sleepy at all because of the excitement of going to India. He will go to India after 5 years. He hasn't told his parents or Rahul that he was coming, he wants to surprise them. He wants to surprise Rahul by joining the same hospital "Sanjivani" for his internship. "Armaan" his room mate called. "Yes, Vicky?" he turned around to see his friend getting ready to go somewhere "Where are you going?" Armaan asked confusingly. "Correction sir its where are "we" going?" "Ok, where are we going?" "We are throwing a small farewell party for you, since you are not planning to come back" "I'm not planning to come back, but aren't you guys planning to visit India?" he walked up to him. "We'll see, waise bhi hamara wahaan koi nahin hai toh jaakar kya karein ge?" "Don't say that, just come to India wherever you want, I'll be there" "Thanks yaar, we'll miss you'chal ab party ke liye late horahe hain" "yeah, tu chal mein apna jacket le kar aata hoon" He takes his jacket and leave for the party.

That party seemed a never ending party. Each hour seemed like a day to him. He just couldn't wait. He spend the next day in the mall with his friends, his flight was at night. They watched movies and stuff and the day went by pretty quick.  It was finally time for Armaan to leave. He bid good bye to his friends and left for his flight.

Edited by x!reema!x - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mkp1995 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
hey nice intro
do continue soon dear plz pm me if u can
thanx- misha =]
Make-It-Pop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hey dear...
nice intro...
do cont. soon!
nd plzz pm me..!

Luv SAZ!
.:.MONA.:. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey hun nice intro...cant wait to read more...continue soon....do pm me whenever u update...and best of luck for ur new FF..
❤️MONA
JustHere thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey dear... liked the intro alot.. plzz pm me wen u update...

thnxx
isha😃
reemz.malik thumbnail
Character Sketch

Armaan Malik- He is 22 years old. He was in USA since 5 years for his studies and now coming back to India. He is really adorable. He is funny; nobody can be bored when Armaan is around. He is very caring and understanding. Girls are always after him. He believes in love and is waiting to meet his angel. He loves his parents and never let them down.

Riddhima Gupta- She is 21 years old. She is very sweet and simple. She was very fun loving and use to stay happy all the time, but since Abhimanyu cheated on her, her smile has vanished and she stay quiet and doesn't really talk with anyone. She also feels alone coz her Sister Anjali Gupta got married. She uses to share everything with her. She use to believe in love but now she thinks that love doesn't exist and nobody would love her or marry her. She is doing her internship in Sanjivani.

Atul and Anjali- They are very cute couple. They are 22 years old and they are doing their internship together in Sanjivani. They fell in love during their first year of internship and got married 3 month ago. They love each other very much. And they are really happy together.

Rahul and Muskaan- They got engaged 2 moths ago. They love each other but still fights for little things. They are planning to get married soon. Muskaan is 21 years old and Rahul is 22. They are also doing their internship in Sanjivani. Muskaan is a total chatter box, Rahul often gets irritated for her good for nothing conversations.

Padma and Shashank- They are Riddhima and Anjali's parents. Loves their daughters more then anything and can't see them sad. They are really sad to see Riddhima crying all the time and trying their best to make her forget whatever happened with her. They wants both of their Daughters to be Successful Doctors.

Ananya and Billy- They are Armaan's parents. They love him very much and can do anything for his happiness. They are trying to find a good "Bahu" for him, but he doesn't want to get married so early. They want him to become a Great, successful Doctor.
.lali. thumbnail
willl totally read it.. plz add me to ur pm list..
Make-It-Pop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
nice character sketch...
do cont. soon dear...
nd plzz pm me if possible..

Luv SAZ!
k_anjali12 thumbnail
        awesome intro  n character sketch yaar .  .  loved it . .  continue soooooon . .  n can u plzz pm me when u update the next part .
AR_kash thumbnail

hey great intro n character sketch

cont. soon n pm me..