Twilight Filming Set for Breaking Dawn After New M

nimmy1010 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Twilight Filming Set for Breaking Dawn After New Moon and Eclipse

Only days after Twilight news that the third film in the Twilight Saga, Eclipse, would begin filming on August 17, 2009, Twilight related details about the fourth Twilight film, Breaking Dawn, have come down the New Moon pike thanks in part to the confirmations of Robert Pattinson and Ashley Greene who reveal that Breaking Dawn will begin filming immediately after Eclipse.

After Robert Pattinson confirmed he was signed on for the fourth Twilight installment, Breaking Dawn, back in Cannes, we've all been dying for more juicy deets on the hypersexualized film. (More on exactly how much naughtier the flick will be, next week.)

Yes, we know we're getting overeager since the script for the third flick, Eclipse, which starts shooting Aug. 17, hasn't even been finished yet.

"I haven't seen a page," exclaimed Ashley Greene, who's heading back up to Vancouver to shoot the third Twi flick this summer.

Even though we're getting a tad ahead of ourselves, we tried to pry any dirt out of Ashley and Billy Burke last weekend on what's in store for the final movie.

"All I know is that, as of now, I only signed on to do three," B.B. told us. Coyly played Billy. Maybe he's just trying to keep all Twi dirt on the down-low, or it could be that the secondary castmembers haven't started negotiations. Rob and Kristen Stewart are locked in (after so much drama you have no ideaβ€”but you're not interested in that, right?), so that's all that matters.

But Breaking Dawn isn't exactly as far away as you all would think.

"We're going to start right after Eclipse," says Ash.

Summit would be pumping out this franchise as fast as possible to avoid any "bumps" in the road.

So will we see any repeat directors for the fourth film?

"I don't think so," says Ms. Greene. "[Eclipse director] David [Slade] and [New Moon director] Chris [Weitz] will both be busy in postproduction, and Catherine [Hardwicke] will be doing Hamlet."

And as much as everyone adored Chris, that's not going to happen because of "scheduling conflicts," we're told.

So there ya have it. Who do you all think should do the fourth one?

If there was any thought that the current Twilight Saga filming schedule was clipping along at a furious Twilight pace, the news that Breaking Dawn has already slid into pre-production is now putting the stars of the Twilight Saga, which also includes Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner and Peter Facinelli, into a Twilight shooting overdrive.

The Breaking Dawn novel was released on August 2, 2008 and sold over 1.3 million copies in only 24 hours. Stephenie Meyer, the author of the Twilight Saga, has also been credited as co-screenwriter next to main scriptwriter Melissa Rosenberg who penned the first three films.

One could say that executives at Summit Entertainment are obviously seeing the impending implosion of the vampire craze given the breakneck speed at which the Twilight Saga sequels are being produced. Breaking Dawn will focus on Bella and Jacob's perspectives following Eclipse, which is slated to wrap filming on October 31 before Breaking Dawn gets underway soon after.

But here's the funny part of the latest Twilight, Breaking Dawn news that happens on each Twilight film like clockwork:

Robert Pattinson has already signed on for Breaking Dawn but it appears that Kristen Stewart is only "rumoured" to be attached to the fourth Twilight Saga movie.

You have to wonder whether Breaking Dawn would ever slide into pre-production if there was a chance Stewart wouldn't sign on to Breaking Dawn. Step back and ask the question whether the Twilight Saga would have ever been started in the first place if any of the actors wouldn't be able to continue their journey through all four Twilight Saga movies.

Edited by nimy.10 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
NO KRISTEN?? 😲

Okay I might sound  rude but I will be happy if she doesnt take Breaking dawn. She might be a good actress but she still doesnt look mature to me for bold scenes that BD has. She was awkward to kiss Rob on stage and here we are talking about all love making scenes that BD has. I doubt she will be able to keep up. But then a new Bella all of a sudden might disturb the audience who by now are in love with Robsten.
eshaaax3. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
doesnt it seem too fast?
i think they directors n all should wait and see how new moon does, before they already strt shooting eclipse, and then jumping to breaking dawn.
it seems way too fast.
Though im prettt sure New moon will be awesome, but dont you think they should slow it down a notch?
its like they want to get over with the movies .
but who nows wats genna happen next?
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Esha_423-

doesnt it seem too fast?
i think they directors n all should wait and see how new moon does, before they already strt shooting eclipse, and then jumping to breaking dawn.
it seems way too fast.
Though im prettt sure New moon will be awesome, but dont you think they should slow it down a notch?
its like they want to get over with the movies .
but who nows wats genna happen next?

They cant slow it down because of Rob. He is very much mortal and as a matter of fact he is aging. Edward has to look the same for the entire saga hence the rush.
-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG...did I read it rite???
They are really planning to also make Breaking Dawn??
Are you serious??
Is this true???
OMG I guess I'm loosing it !!!!

I'm so much happy to know !!!!
Hey wait a min no Kris playing Bella??
I hope this doesn't happen !!! I know she not a good actress but I just love her for being the Bella and even I just cant imagine anyone else in her shoes !!! I really don't want to see anyone with Edward !!!
Rob and Kris really rocks!!!

luv Alina
nimmy1010 thumbnail
kris is playing bella....n i guess dey r shooting BD so fast coz all da vampires r humans n dey do change....so dey mite as well do it quickly....n v r der na....twilight fans...to recive it sooo well...

as far as da bold scenes r concerned, it wont b SO detailed....i mean small kids also watch twilight rite??
n not just da teens....
MasterKatara18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ambrosia

They cant slow it down because of Rob. He is very much mortal and as a matter of fact he is aging. Edward has to look the same for the entire saga hence the rush.

Not only Robert, but also the other Cullens. They are humans in real as well but Vampires in the movie, like duh -.-  πŸ˜† 

It's sad that they are rushing all this too fast but what to do :( we have to see all the movies in such a rush. I wouldn't really mind waiting like what HP does. A gap of 1-2 yrs. But for Twilight, won't you miss it once BD is done?? :( Which would be around 2011 -.-
MasterKatara18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nimy.10

kris is playing bella....n i guess dey r shooting BD so fast coz all da vampires r humans n dey do change....so dey mite as well do it quickly....n v r der na....twilight fans...to recive it sooo well...

as far as da bold scenes r concerned, it wont b SO detailed....i mean small kids also watch twilight rite??
n not just da teens....

GRRRRRRR! Kids! I boil when I see lil' kids reading BD πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† Seriously, im bumped who categorized The entire Twilight Saga in the Children's section? It's supposed to be in the Young Adult's section! 🀬 Sorry, im too annoyed here πŸ˜†

As for the bold scenes, when they can cut so many scenes out in Twilight, don't you think it will be the same for Breaking Dawn -.- ?? Well along with that, I wish they RATE the movie πŸ˜† That way no kiddo will watch that movie πŸ˜›
Edited by mona18 - 14 years ago
Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

YAY! BD is gonna be madee! I knew it would in the end!

Hmm..yhh...it is a bit too fast but its like wot Ananya said! Edward is meant to look the same throughout the whole series whereas Rob is growing and changing everyday! LOOL!

But yhh..i so can't wait!
soul76 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I'm sure eventually Kristen will be roped in and I must say Summit is smart. They have timed the filming very aptly keeping mind both Bella and Edward would be immortal soon any changes in physicality with growing time would marr the effect of the overall movie. Unlike Harry Potter where each movie marks Harry's growth here vamps don't grow. Its not that one can stop aging..... I hope the films toll in and if Kristen is smart she'd sign up since any new comer would not fit her shoes at all.