Jai Shri Krishna

Gorgeous ADITI (Yashoda & Meera) FAN CLUB!

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
welcome20with20animated20white20dov.gif welcome image by vesna_01
πŸ€—β­οΈSwagatham, Suswagatham!β­οΈπŸ€—

Hi everyone! Welcome to Aditiji's Fan Club! She plays the role of Yashoda Maiyya in Jai Shri Krishna and does the role so well that she is like Yashoda Ma herself!β­οΈπŸ‘ I, along with her numerous fans, wish her the very best in her career and hope that she will appear in JSK till the very end, even when Lord Krishna is grown up.πŸ˜³πŸ˜›

ADITI got her first break in the field of acting in the Zee TV show Meri Doli Tere Angana in 2007. After this, Aditi made a guest appereance in the show Rajkumar Aryan on NDTV Imagine.
At the age of 19 years she got the once in a life time & a mature role of Yashoda in Jai Shri Krishna. She did full justice to the great role of Lord Krishna's mother Yashoda!⭐️

After playing the great role of Yashoda in Jai Shri Krishna, Aditi is playing the role of great Krishna Bhakt Meera in the NDTV imagines' show Meera!πŸ‘

My fav part of her acting in JSK is the way she interacted with sweetie pie Dhriti Bhatia (younger Krishna) during the younger episodes of Shri Krishna. It seemed as if Aditiji and Dhriti were really mother and son (er...daughterπŸ˜³πŸ˜†). And her interaction with Meghan Jadav (teenage Krishna) is also magnificent.

Please post any pics or siggies of Aditiji here. And feel free to discuss her acting and your hopes/wishes about her career here.😊
But please, no bashing is allowed.😳
Edited by _LalithaJanaki_ - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks a lott lalitha for this ADITI fans clubπŸ˜ƒ
ADITI is the most gorgeous,modest,beautiful,graceful,charming,sweet & very talented actress
she is just fabulous as YASHODA in JAI SHRI KRISHNA
hats off to ADITI πŸ‘
ADITI SAJWAN while studying for bachelors of mass media from MUMBAI ,got the break in the acting field

originally ADITI is from DEHRADOON city of UTTARAKHAND state

her very first show was on zee tv MERI DOLI TERE ANGANA

then at the age of just 19 years ,ADITI GOT the once in a life time opportunity of playing YASHODA in COLORS SHOW JAI SHRI KRISHNA !!!!
she became very popular with YASHODAJIS role
& immediately after JAI SHRI KRISHNA  she did NDTV imagines show MEERA !!!!
SO ADITI SAJWAN at the age of just 20 & half years did some very very grave & great roles on television ,she is a very fine & pretty actress !!

I WILL post beautiful pics of aditi  soon
& lalitha thanks for the cute aditi siggy !!!πŸ‘

here a pic of GORGEOUS & GRACEFUL AditiπŸ˜›

here r aditis gorgeous pics at the NEW TALENT AWARDS 2009πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
Aditi is wearing a black-golden salwar suit & she is looking soooooooooo pretty πŸ˜ƒ

aditi in indian telly awards 2008 πŸ˜›

Edited by sita11 - 14 years ago
sitakshii thumbnail
here r few pics of GORGEOUS & GRACEFUL ADITI πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

folks this is 15 november,09 sunday interview of ADITI SAJWAN ,i got to read the latest interview of ADITI in my HINDI NEWS PAPER DAINIK JAGRAN(UTTAR PRADESH edition) ,IN THE SUNDAY magazine JHANKAAR , i have translated the interview & here it is
 There was a very beautiful pic of ADITI as MEERA in this interview !!!!

the title of ADITIS interview is

Acche aur Bure ki parakh ho gayi hai (now i can very well make out the difference between good & bad )

the interview goes like this.....

ADITI SAJWAN from Dehradoon first became the Yashoda of LORD KRISHNA in colors show JAI SHRI KRISHNA ,now a days ADITI is LORD KRISHNAS bhakt MEERA on NDTV imagine

ADITI Sajwan says-------------i had connection with LORD KRISHNA since i was a child,i have been praying to him since my childhood ,i guess as a result of this ,i got the roles in my shows which r connected with LORD KRISHNA !!!,i am fortunate to get roles in my life which r related to LORD KRISHNA !!!! i am lucky that in every show i hv been getting the chance to do his bhakti !!!

ADITI says----------------when i said yes to the role of YASHODA ,i was a bit scared that i wont b able to do full justice to that great role,it was really challenging role for me as i was 19 years of age then & yashodaji's role is mature role,a role which was very very mature than my age !!! BUT i was thrillled to see the response of the viewers that i got after playing YASHODA ,i was happy that viewers accepted me as YASHODA !!!!

ADITI SAJWAN is now happy that in MEERA show ,she got the role equivalent to her real age ,she is happy playing her own age group role as MEERA !!!

ADITI SAYS-----------right now the story in MEERA is revolving around young MEERAS life,as MEERA is a widow so MEERAS role is a very serious & grave role to play ,for playing MEERA ,she doesnt hv to do much efforts ,she says as soon as  i reaches MEERAS set & donn the get up of MEERA ,SHE on its own gets into the skin of the character of MEERA ,SHE start feeling the pains of MEERA & gives her shots.

ADITI SAYS the role of YASHODA sub consciously affected her personaa ,her thoughts & now the ROLE of MEERA has also affected her personna & her way of looking & understanding life

BOTH these roles of YASHODA & MEERA affected ADITI & out of which ADITI has become much more mature & understanding in real life ,her perception of looking life has changed for all good reasons .

she further adds BOTH THESE roles of YASHODA & MEERA made me SO mature at the age of 19 YEARS !!!!

NOW I can very well differentiate between good & bad ,i can make a choice what is good  & what is bad for me !!!!

Around 3& half years back ADITI came to MUMBAI from her home city DEHRADOON for her college studies ,she was studying at MUMBAI'S BACHELOR OF MASS MEDIA ,during those days only she got the role in zee tv's show MERI DOLI TERE ANGNA ,,after getting this role she entered the field of acting .

ADITI says ---------i always wanted to make a career in this field since my childhood days & i think it was in my destiny to enter this field as i without doing any struggles first i got role in MERI DOLI TERE ANGANA & then in JAI SHRI KRISHNA !!!!!
I am very happy that viewers hv accepted me in my roles !!

aditi says---------------i hv not taken any formal training in acting ,i feel a bit weird when people talk abt the Training in the field of acting as acting comes from within not from any formal training .

Aditi's aim in life is to make set high standards in the field of acting
she says my parents taught me to make an identity on your own terms & do what others not doing (she is not interested in doing the regular stuff which others do) , i get many saas -bahu shows offeres but i say No to them ,i will always give priority to the challenging roles & new roles in my career !!!

ADITI further says -----------i would like to make a request to the audience ,plz continue giving me your support & love the way u all have given me till now as your love & supoort can only make me reach success & high standards my career !!!

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: sita11

thanks a lott lalitha for this ADITI fans clubπŸ˜ƒ

ADITI is the most gorgeous,modest,beautiful,graceful,charming,sweet & very talented actress
she is just fabulous as YASHODA in JAI SHRI KRISHNA
hats off to ADITI πŸ‘
I WILL post beautiful pics of aditi  soon
& lalitha thanks for the cute aditi siggy !!!πŸ‘

You're welcome Sita!

I too love Aditi a lot!πŸ˜› She is the best as Yashoda Maiyya!πŸ˜ƒ
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

here r few pics of GORGEOUS & GRACEFUL ADITI πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for the gorgeous pics Sita! My fav is the last one, Aditi looks so serene and lovely in the beautiful blue dress!⭐️
set_raj thumbnail
Thanks a lot Lalitha for this cool Aditi's fan club....she is no doubt most beautiful looking and has cutest smile, you can say million dollars smile..
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: set_raj

Thanks a lot Lalitha for this cool Aditi's fan club....she is no doubt most beautiful looking and has cutest smile, you can say million dollars smile..

You're welcome Raj.😊
sitakshii thumbnail

very well said raj πŸ‘πŸ‘ ADITI has got a million dollar smileπŸ˜ƒ

ADITI in my eyes is an epitome of dignity,grace,beauty,humbleness !!!
she has got the reflection of an inner purity & grace on her face ⭐️

here r few more pics of aditi

RamKiSeeta thumbnail

very well said raj πŸ‘πŸ‘ ADITI has got a million dollar smileπŸ˜ƒ

ADITI in my eyes is an epitome of dignity,grace,beauty,humbleness !!!
she has got the reflection of an inner purity & grace on her face ⭐️

here r few more pics of aditi

Wow, thanks for the lovely pics of Aditi, Sita! She is looking just like a princess/queen in these!⭐️ Actually, I can picture her as Sitaji in these pics!πŸ˜³πŸ˜› She has the calm motherly countenance that the role of Sita Mata requires!
sitakshii thumbnail
very well said lalitha πŸ‘

aditi is looking like a princess & she has got that aura to play the pure & great role of SITAJI πŸ˜›

u can see that DEEPIKA(SITAJI of OLD RAMAYAN) & ADITI both hv that pure aura on their faces πŸ‘

laitha u missed these pics as i later posted them on the first page by editing !!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜³