Balika Vadhu

vibha nominated for award

disha_sen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hey everyone
new talent awards are back again. Last year we had seen vikrant (shyam) do a mindblowing dance performance on this stage and he was also nominated in the new actor male award category πŸ‘and this year vibha has been nominated in the best supporting actor female award category.πŸ‘ On being asked to express her views here is what she said

"I am happy that I am nominated and that my hard work is getting recognised. The New Talent Awards is a fantastic platform which gives us courage to work even harder. I don't want to compete with anyone. I think whoever will win will win because of their own hard work and I will also feel that if I don't win I was not up to the mark and this will make me realise that I will have to work harder so as to win next time."

so heres wishing her the very best of luck for her future. hope she wins the award.😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AshTara thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing tha news!  πŸ˜ƒ

Vibha deserves all the recognition coming her way.πŸ‘ πŸ‘
All the Best Vibha!! πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanx for share hope she wins coz she deserves
~samy~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hope she has won! Gud luck to her!
Wud be waiting to watch the awards...not only this...the awards will hav performnaces by Avika,Avinash,Neha and Vikrant..so BV viewrs hav something to look forward to πŸ˜ƒ i m waiting for it!