Taylor Lautner Is Losing The Ladies To Robert Patt

mallika_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Taylor Lautner Is Losing The Ladies To Robert Pattinson

Poor Taylor Lautner, not only does he lose Bella to Edward in Twilight, but it seems that he lost rumored girlfriend Selena Gomez to Robert Pattinson too.

A source tell the National Enquirer that Selena would even hang out with him unless he was single, so he dumped his high school girlfriend, Sara Hicks, just to get to Selena. Then after a few months of dating, Selena admitted that she had a thing for RPattz and asked Taylor to "put in a good word for her."

Ever since, Taylor has reportedly been branded "despearte and dateless", while RPattz has the ladies continuously attacking him. You know, I understand the whole "OMG! I WANT A VAMPIRE!" thing, but maybe someone should try the shapeshifter out. And yes, Jacob Black is a shapeshifter, not a werewolf.

Maybe once Selena and Robert get together, Taylor can date their daughter. Anybody? I personally blame Selena Gomez for all this trouble. Such a Bella thing to do, tell one guy you love him, then go date the one all the girls are after.

Taylor Launter New picx can eb found here>http://socialitelife.celebuzz.com/archive/2009/07/01/taylor_lautner_is_losing_the_ladies_to_robert_pattinson.php

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nimmy1010 thumbnail
PATHETIC FEMALE....poor taylor...
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
huh! this is soo false and btw break up and patch up is a daily routin for celebs...this is no big deal. Taylor has his own set of fans and they are all happy with his new look. If not Selena then he would have more pretty girls by the end of New Moon.
soul76 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
That's quite a laugh riot.... lol!
eshaaax3. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
oh plz, he shouldnt worry bout losing the girls to Rob, cuz he is certainly not losing me to Rob!
eshaaax3. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
"OMG! I WANT A VAMPIRE!" thing, but maybe someone should try the shapeshifter out. And yes, Jacob Black is a shapeshifter, not a werewolf.
wish more twilighters out there would try this out.πŸ˜†

noha450 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
gosh selena!anyway i kinda sumpathise with Taylor but he's young,he'll get his time of gloryπŸ˜›
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh gosh, i always forget that he is a shapeshifter. Its because she explained that part so late in the series so for the longest time, we're led to believe he is a werewolf. πŸ˜†
Talyor need not fret, he has his own fanbase and after New Moon it'll increase ten-fold!πŸ˜‰
Asha004 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow!!Lol I don't kno wht 2 say...I kno there r Jake fanz out there 4

sure...he just hasn't met all of them yet;)

wisehigaholic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
who cares: he is so cool he will get someone else in no time.he can call me. πŸ˜†