Miley Jab Hum Tum

ROCKING ROCKING ROCKING CONFESSION ..... - Page 2

evilseye thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Arreeeeyyyyy theres no CHANCE of anyones expectations being dashed man...This was plain n simply AWESOME!!!!It was amazing out of this world beautiful rocking...AAHHHIm running out of words man!!!!Yayyyyy I feel like jumping up n down...wel i am!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

robbieluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG OMG i cant wait to see it i m sooooo excited. i m sure it will be wonderful.
spiritcrimson thumbnail
OMG OMG OMG...ROCKING CONFESSION YAAR...DUNNO WAT PD WAS WORRIED ABOUT...I JUST CANT DESCRIBE...I WAS LITERALLY IN TEARS BY THE END OF THE EPISODE...HAII.....ARTI WERE BRILLIANT.....OMG.......AWESOMEST CONFESSION YAAAR....IM JUMPING IN HAPPINESS...AND THE HUG?! OMG OMG OMG....THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTEEEEE.........BOTH WERE SOOOO HAPPPY! NO WORDS YAAR...IM LITERALLY RUNNING OUTTA WORDS....MAGICAL EPISODE...AND THE FLASHBACKS??? THAT WAS FABBBBB!!!! YAY ME.....LOOOVE PD FOR SUCH AN AWESOME EPISODE...
jan4artimayur thumbnail
OMG!!OMG.!!!
*****SOBB**SOB**!
im actually cryin guys!!
after watchin such a scene..i hav nothin to say absolutely nothin..
i hav never seen r felt sumthin as pure n BEAUTIFUYL As this!!!!!

I was jus WONDERFUL!
falak01 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
MAIN fanaaaaaaaaaaaa ho gayi...
super rocking confession,,,  

-Sarzz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG Sana baji!! I'm in love with mayur😳!! what an epi!! im just speechless!!WOW!! just loved them sooo much!!!Hats off to the creatives!
evilseye thumbnail
PD deserves a round of applause n a Standing ovation for sumthing this amazingggggg!!!!!!
ayeshaD thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i think the epi was great! pd's posts had me lower my expectation level and i think that is why i enjoyed it more :P Mayank could've been better, but Nupur was just fab-u-lous! esp during the first half when she didnt have ANY dialogues...nobody could've emoted that welll! Hats off to her! she deserves a standing ovation! And the hug at the end was soooo cute! Cant wait to watch the epi again! hehe ;) Edited by ayeshaD - 14 years ago
psycho_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ArTi have surpassed themselves!!!!i couldnt stop smiling throughout the episode!!one of the best episodes ever!!!🤗
brinda_ght thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
omggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!
it was by far the best epi of mjht...mayur rocked today...
abhi tak maine jitne b confession dekhe hai tv pe ya movie mein it was the best confession ever love u mayur for dat...

wat PD were u jokin dat it wasnt upto mark...i must say it was terifically awesum yaarrr..

muje aisa laga k mein bas mayur ko dekhti hi jau kab epi khatam ho gaya pata hi nahi chala

n dat last ddlj hug was killing pagal ho gaye vo dekh ke...

wen mayu opened his arms n nups wen far at dat time mayu's expression was wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....

arjun n rati carried it very welll...

bas ek hi complain hai EPI ITNA JALDI KYUN KHATAM KAR DIYA YAAARRRRR....WANTED MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MAYUR....