Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hgrhr thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Oh God...finally I'd calmed down enough to write a comment of the scene ke we see this RAIN scene promo..!!
By god...!!

BUT, the confession....OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG.
It. Was. The. Best. I really don't know why PD said that they were not up to the mark!!! They were more than excellent...in your words PD!! And this time as well....!!!!!!!! LIKE ALWAYS!!

Ahhhhhhh...Arjun;s expressions....they stole the scene...totally!!
The way his smile was erupting while Nupur was confessing her feelings...you could see the euphoria that was building up inside himm!!!!! Tears in his eyes...love in his gaze...it was magical!!!!
Arjun was brilliant today...!!!!

And Nupur...!!! OMG...she was silet the half of the episode! but then those flashbacks...all those scene that we wanted her to remember!!!
Y'know this comment isn't even doing justice to them...but I can't find words to describe this!!
The best dialogue..."Woh Hi Mera raj Hai..".......It was the moment...both of them....sniling...their hearts full of joy and those tears in their eyes....ohhhh...even I wanted to cry along with them!!!

And then Mayank opened his arms for her....and she rushed into him....the mosr perfect magical, fairy tale hug!! It was like staright out of DDLJ...it remiinded me so much of it!!! I love you PD for that hug and that scene...Arjun and Rati were par excellence...!!! The last part was the BEST!!!!! I can't get it out of my mind!!!
Their expressions, the tears...most of all their tears...!! they just...oh I'm falling short of words....

The only thing i felt that the dialogues could have been better. Definitly.

Phew...now that I've gotten it off my chest...I  can try to be calm now...TRY...!!
mayur-premeer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

oh yes it was really touching  i loved it 😭 it was too sweet😊

was the best 😆

mimz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
THe last hug was brilliant..Yaar..I gotta go now otherwise would have written a big eassay any ways sana will coment leterssssss

Sunny-Malik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow wow wow ...finallyyyyyyy they confesssedddddddddd 👏 👏
itz waz a very well scripted confession...i loved each n every momnet of it.....the start of d show waz nupur i must say..iallthuigh her dialogues were less but her expressionz done it all..mayank n nupur rockzzzzzzzzzz👏
naj7 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
SanaSarwar.. u r soo rite..

i did not c the video.. but the written update itself is sooooo romantic i wonder wat will b my halath after watching the epi
Bronze. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The next promo looks awesomer like that is even possible...
Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
sana i was 105 percent sure 7u wud post a thread after yest....
i too cudn't control myself ande came to IF to share my feelings.....(uff tis city pisses me big tym)

kal ka episode it started thanda.....magar jab lagam pakdi to by god...hadh par kar di...mayu the way he "main tumse pyaar karta hoon"....i felt the whole world coming to standstill...the dialogues were so damn dhansu...esp when he said main tumhara intezaar karunga jab tak yeh dharti aasman na ek ho jaye.....oooh!!
and how does mjht creativesw manage to give appropriate flshbacks....god i really wished nups remembers her past moments with her and she did!
and nup...when she confessed did u see the hapiness in mayurs face...it was a million dollar expression...i was shivering when nups said....uss akdu nazar je liye 100 ghode qurban.....and mayu was smiling and crying at the same tym...
my kodak moment: mayu jaan spreads his hands wide with his improved and best smile.....and nupur ji turns away a few meter for which mayu gives a "tumhe yaaha hi aana hai type expression"...and the gal runs to our mayu (not raj)...and the hug was magical...i cannot find world...i was shivwering seeing all tis....by god! wat a happy ending! mayur ab ek ho gaye....