Mayur FF:Tumko Na Bhool Paayenge Hum : Part 4-Pg 3

-Sharona- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Tumko Na Bhool Paayenge Hum

Hey Guys This Is Sharona & This is my Fan Fiction on Mayank & Nupur

It's my FF after a long time. Remember when i asked you all if i should continue with it or not..well here it is.
It's a Love Story with a twist ; So Hopefully You all Will Like it.
It's a mixture of Hindi && English.
It will be based on Mayank & Nupur but will also have another love story involving mayank.
This FF will kinda follow the story line but i will add my own parts with flashbacks

Please Support me through out the Journey of this FF.
Please Give me Your Point of Views; Whether it's Bad or Good Tell me.
I need Bad Comments for Improvement and Good for Encouragement.
If I don't get enough Feedback's, I will be Forced Wrap the FF Up.
So Please Do Support me. & Sorry for any mistakes and errors.
I Will Update monthly or whenever i am free. Enjoy!

Table Of Contents:

Pg 1 : Introduction
Pg 1 : Part 1 - Intro
Pg 2 : Part 2 - Neha's entry
Pg 2 : Part 3
Pg 3 : Part 4 - The meeting

If you would like to be PMed when I update please press the like Button.
That way I don't have to type up a long list or search pages trying to find you. Thanks [:

Style gotten from Dhruvi

Love,
Sharona
Edited by Candylover - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sharona- thumbnail
Meet The Characters:

Mayank

H
e is a sweet guy who loves his books. He likes to spend time in the library. He does not share a good vibe with Samrat, both of them often tend to fight. His world changes when he meets Neha, the best friend of samrat and falls in love with her.

Neha

S
he has a cool/high society attitude but is very sweet at heart, she's the best friend & childhood friend of Samrat and often hangs out with him, both of them are neighbors, she can't see anyone getting close to Samrat, her approval for sammy is very important. She does not go to excel college, she goes to a girls only school. Her life changes the day she meets Mayank & love happens.  

Nupur

S
he is a sweet girl who loves life, she is mostly seen dreaming about her prince charming. Together with her sister Gunjan she comes to excel college. she finally meets her prince charming who goes by the name Mayank and falls in love with him, however he does not share the same feelings. She is determinded to find the truth behind it.

Samrat

He is a cool/dashing yet sweet guy and very protective of Neha, Samrat has know Neha ever since they were childeren, They know each other so well that they don't do anything without eachother's approval, Things do not go well when he find the truth about of Mayank & Neha.When gunjan enters the college samrat befriends her and in her he finds the friend he lost.

Gunjan

S
he is a very quite and shy girl. She loves her sister a lot and is willing to do anything for her, being new in the college she does not bond very well with anybody however when she meets samrat, she begins trusting him and finds a friend in him. She becomes Samrat's best friend

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Concept Of The FF:

'Tumko Na Bhool Paayenge Hum' builds the concept of friendship, pain but most importantly love

In this story, Mayank & Neha fall in love, circumstances make Neha go away from mayank. Mayank being heartbroken over this fact can't continue his life, he decides to push everything out of his life and concentrate on his studies until Nupur comes. Nupur who's face is just like Neha. He tries to keep away from her but can't help falling in love with her, not wanting to admit it he unknowingly causes nupur pain. Things don't go so well when Nupur starts to question him and finding out about Neha. The same girl who was his life who he loved more then anything who just cannot forget and who has the same face as Nupur. How will mayank survive between the two faces? how will nupur take it when she finds out about neha?

To know keep reading....

Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome intro dear.
continue soon with long part.
-Sharona- thumbnail
Part 1
(please forgive me if the story starts weird...it's my first time writing such a story)

It was late in the night and mayank was sleeping holding something, all of a sudden he wakes up sweating and panicking, he calms himself down and walks towards the window which is open. The moon is full and looks beautiful, he stares at it and is soon lost thinking something.

A girl's voice is heard in the background saying I LOVE YOU, mayank closes his eyes and smiles but when he opens them his smile fades. He looks at the photograph that he is holding and slowly hears the voice dissappear. He put the photo down and goes back to sleep.

*Morning*

Mayank's mom comes to wake him but he does not want to and keeps telling his mom to let him sleep
MM (mm stands for mayank's mom) : mayank beta, jaldi se ut warna college ka pehla din ke liye late hogi.
Mayank covers himself with a blanket but his mom pulls it away and tells him to get up before leaving. He finally wakes up and sits on the bed for a few minutes when he notices the picture...he takes it and puts it in his cupboard and leaves to get ready.

*At college*

At first he stands there watching the builing, the girl's voice is once again heard echoing through the building, it's a playful laughter. He listens to it for a while and then realises that someone is standing next to him.

Samrat : good morning.
Mayank : good morning.

They had nothing to say to each other at the moment yet they felt the pain between them.

Samrat :shall we go and start our first day?
Mayank gives him a yes nod and they both leave.

All students are gathered together and the princepal makes a speech

Princepal : Welcome back students, aaj bohut khusi ke din hai kyunki excel college mein new students hai aur hamari old students bhi hamare saath hain.

Mayank leaves from them not caring what the princepal has to say. He is seen walking the empty hall, all this time he keeps hearing that playful laughter

Girl's voice : Mayank..choro...(laughs) agar kisi ne dekh liya tho (laughs)

On the other hand, Samrat who is in the canteen also hears a girl's voice

Girl's voice : No way Samrat...tum aise nahi kar sakte ho..yeah cheating hai...mujhe nahi khelna hain.

He smiles a little but then sees the emty seat in front of him and frowns. The screen divides in two and both Mayank & Samrat are seen looking sad, Mayank being in the hallway while Samrat being in the canteen.

Hope you all like it
Note : The girl's voice & flashbacks will be written in italic.
.also i know it's a short part but after this i will write the long ones..you might be a little confused why M&S are thinking about someone when that person doesn't even go to their college , the explanation will come later in the other parts.
zainab.A thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey!!!
i just love it!!
continue soon! and PM me! 😊
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
great part
love your concept
cont soon
can you pm when you update
Javeria
Sumi_162710 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey nice part n very cool concept. Pls continue soon n if possible PM me when u UD.
unknowndesires. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey that waz a very nice part! Loved it. Plz PM me when u update. Thnks!!
-Sharona- thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful comments everyone πŸ€—
very happy that you like it 😊

-Sharona- thumbnail
Part 2 - Neha's entry

Mayank is seen sitting in class..staring outside and not paying any attention in class

*Flashback* 2 years ago

A guy is seen searching for something in the cupboard.
Mayank : maa...maa!!!
His eyes are shown.
MM : kyun chil rahe ho?
He turns around and is seen completely
Mayank : maa..meri shirt kahaan hain?
MM : kaunsa shirt?
Mayank : white shirt...joh maine kal chair par rakha tha
Mayank's mom is thinking and holds the shirt
MM : ish shirt ke baath kar rahi ho?
she holds it up
Mayank : thanks mom...par yeh tumhe kahan mili? maine toh use is chair par raka tha...
MM : aaj kal tumhare mind hamesha books mein hai..ish liye bhul gayi ke yeh shirt bahar ke chair par tha
Mayank : sorry maa
He smiles and hugs her.
Mayank : ok ab mujhe jaana hai...college ke liye late ho rahi hoon
MM : par nastha?
Mayank : mein canteen mein kuch khalunga
MM : par mayank.........
He leaves in a hurry
Mayank : sorry maa...late ho rahi hain
MM : yeh mayank bhi na kabhi nahi sudrega
She smiles and leaves from the room.

*Back in the present*

Mayank snaps from his thoughts and sees that the classroom is empty...he looks at the time and leaves from there...he walks towards a bench and hears the same playful laughter...he slowly sits down and gazes at the sky

*Flashback* at college

Mayank is sitting on the bench and is in deep thought
Guy : hey mayank, kiske ghayaloon mein khoyi ho?
Mayank snaps out from his thoughts
Mayank : kisi ke nahi....bas aisi hi soch raha tha...waise tum yahaan kya kar rahi hoon?
Guy : tumhe ek baath batani hain...tum uday ko jaante ho? uday..us samrat ka dost
Mayank looks at him with fierce eyes
Guy: usne mujhe ek mast idea kaha...actually idea nahi hain...par suno...usne kaha ke agar tumhare paas ek dream girl ho toh woh ek din tumhe usse zaroor mil jayegi
Mayank : (slightly laughs) you actually believe that?
Guy : haan yaar....maine toh apni dream girl dekh liya...bohut beautiful hai...she's gorgeous
Mayank : Karan tum bhi na...
Karan : acha meri baath chor...mujhe bata ke tumhara dream girl kaisa hai
Mayank : dreamgirl??

Mayank gets up and looks at the sky

*Parallel Scenes*

Mayank : (explaining about his dreamgirl) meri dreamgirl bohut seedi saadhi ho ghi.

A girl is seen standing infront of the mirror...her face is not revealed yet

Mayank : Jiske aakhon...chaand ki tarah chamakti haan..aur jab mein uski aankhon mein dekhoon ghi toh mirror ki tarah meri reflection hogi

She is seen slowly opening her eyes and one eye is zoomed on as she is putting eyeliner and mascara...her face is not revealed yet.

Mayank : jiske muskurahat per waqt hi tham jaye...completely still

The girl is shown putting on lipgloss after she's done she has a huge smile on her face

Mayank : joh bilkul indian ho...yaani ki salwar kameez pehne...haathon mein churiya..maathe pe bindi

She stands in front of a mirror and half her body is shown wearing jeans and a cute white top...her hand is shown and she has a silver bracelet on in one hand and on her other hand a ring on her finger...her ears are shown and she is wearing beautiful earings

Mayank : jise dekh kar sab kahein ...

Little guy : WOW!!

The girl turns around and smiles

Little guy : Neha didi aap toh bohut ki khoobsurat lag rahi ho
Neha : thank you rahul
Rahul : aap aisi college ja rahi ho?
Neha : (nods and smiles) haan...kyun? kuch kharbar hain?
Rahul : nahi...agar aap aise gayi to saare ladke aap pe fida ho ghi
Neha : (laughs slightly) rahul..bhool gaye...meri school mein ladko nahi hain...all girls college hain
Rahul : par aap to saare din samrat bhaiya ke saath ho..uske college mein

Neha puts her hand on his mouth

Rahul : Shhhh...agar kisine zun liya toh....sshhh (winks at him)

Here's a pic of Neha (for the ones who don't know)

*Back to Mayank*

Mayan : (turns around and looks at Karan) aisi ho ghi meri dream girl. jab mein use dekhoon gha to pechaan lun gha
Karan : kya yaar....tumhne toh details mein bataya
They both laugh.

*Back to present*

Mayank looks down and then up
He slowly whispers with a light smile "dreamgirl"

*In the canteen*

Samrat is still sitting at the same place..staring at the empty seat

*Flashback* Basketball court

some guys are seen playing basketball...the ball rolls and neha picks it up...one of the guys turns around and his eyes are shown....his hands are on his hips. Neha holds the ball for a few minutes and then throws it at the guy who catches it....he moves the ball slowly away from his face...his lips are seen smiling and after a few second his face is shown

Neha : purre din kya basketball khelo ghi?
The guy looks at her?
Neha : hello? tumse baath kar rahi hoon...samrat?? duffer
Samrat : tum itni hyper kyun ho?
Neha : hyper? aur mein? oooh please...
Samrat puts his arm around her
Samrat : aaj college nahi gayi?
Neha : no...mann nahi kar raha tha
Samrat : tum kab serious hogi?
Neha : uhmmm jab tum basketball khelna band karogi
Samrat : not fair...your lucky...lucky ke yeh joh hamari princepal saab hai...tumhari uncle hain...warna tumhe aise iss college mein ane nahi deti...aur tumhare parents ko nahi bataati ke tum har waqt apne college mein nahi ho..hamare saath ho...
Neha smiles and takes the ball from the samrat...
Neha : favorite jo hu uski
she throws it and it hits someone...he turns around and it is revealed that she hit mayank..however before he sees her she moves away..leaving samrat standing alone there....mayank looks at him with anger

Hope you all like it
Note : like i said the first few parts will have flashbacks...i want to show a of neha..how mayank meets her...friendship between samrat...the love..seperation...so i need flashbacks....both from sammy & mayu

Also remember if you want to be in my PM list then click the like button on the first page...using that as the PM list!
Edited by Candylover - 14 years ago