6 months........ we want marriage

damn_good thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I love this show like crazy. this is the best thing which has ever happened to the television industry.... but  but but????????
its either naitik should open his mouth and ask akshara or just forget everything. as it is everything happened before akshara and naitik met.... please creatives, we dont want any sadness or fighting during marriage.... marriage is a happy occasion and we want akshara and naitik to get married happily without any doubts.... please end this track and give us naksh marriage which we have waited for 6 months.... we cant wait anymore... 6 months is a long time....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

afreen_786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ya i too wanna c them married
its high tym now
they should get married now

I agree with u totally we want naksh's marriage ceremony rituals to be performed in complete peace and happiness.......so plzzz the creatives here is a request to end all the hassles between naitik-akshara........i am dying to see them get married as soon as possible......but before that plzzz-plzzz-plzzz finish all the problems , so that naksha can get happily married........plzzz just finish off with the tension between naitik-akshara........and move on with the story after their marriage......and let's begin their beautiful lovestory.........
love_vs_hate thumbnail

ya Natasha m agreed..the same thing was wat i wanted..... hope for gud one...

sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
we r about to see the marriage dear

I know how impatient we all are

but there are so many ups & downs

in naitik's case , a bit too much
rida_ranbir thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sanwak

we r about to see the marriage dear

I know how impatient we all are

but there are so many ups & downs

in naitik's case , a bit too much

I agree!!😳
Uzma005 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes, we all want a happy wedding and a happy life of naitik and akshara
ram92 thumbnail
wow! its been 6 months. no more misunderstandings plz
_Nancy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes i also agree with you guys.Thanks for posting this topic.
5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: damn_good

I love this show like crazy. this is the best thing which has ever happened to the television industry.... but  but but????????

its either naitik should open his mouth and ask akshara or just forget everything. as it is everything happened before akshara and naitik met.... please creatives, we dont want any sadness or fighting during marriage.... marriage is a happy occasion and we want akshara and naitik to get married happily without any doubts.... please end this track and give us naksh marriage which we have waited for 6 months.... we cant wait anymore... 6 months is a long time....

Damn Good.......really damn good topic 👏😃 We want tension free wedding ASAP

Naitik a man who knows who he is, what he wants, and isn't afraid to take it. He's definitely a take-charge arrogant man who likes to crush all guys whoever looks at his lady love. OMG he'll just stampede forward like a bull in a china shop, if somebody gives him advice on how to deal with his lady love😉!  There goes Mohit......the way he behaved with mohit..... that was outright rude & humiliating....... he offended his best buddy😡. Now we are left cringing and sympathising with Mohit.

Naitik  is not a wound-licking victim or an ego-driven control freak.....so writers please don't do a character assassination of Naitik. We don't want to see him grovel at Akshara's  feet or be confused by all these 'strange' emotions about Aksh & RR.

Naitik it is about time that u stop back- pedaling away from the one you love...... just smother her with hugs & kisses 😳😃.....just my 5cents