Kis
Desh
Chronicles

Issue #14

*~*~*~*~*

Show Happenings

Weekly Summary

jnawaz

Veera dies and everyone of the Jhuneja's blame Nihaal for it. Nihaal is in such pain and shock that he doesn't even fight the charges. He is taken to court where he is sentenced to 6 years in jail for the murder of his wife. Heer supports her brother which upsets Prem.

On the other hand'W3 is still on her mission to separate Premeer so she sends him to the hotel where Raj and Heer had gone to meet with Sameer. Prem gets his hands on the video tape in which he sees Raj and Heer coming down the stairs together'he gets the wrong idea. Raj and Heer in the mean time decide that it is time to tell Prem everything so they call him to a restaurant they are at. When Prem comes he begins accusing Heer of having an affair with Raj ' he calls her very disgusting things. Heer gets mad and ends up yelling at him. She says that the things Prem is saying she cannot even think of. She decides to leave home but Lallu tells her to talk to Prem because she wouldn't want to live life with regrets.

Heer is out to find Prem who has ended up drunk and is found by Ashlesha. She takes him to the Kasauli house where she makes it seem like Prem and her and a one night stand. Prem is shocked at what he has "done". When he opens the door to go out he finds Heer out there. She pulls him into the hall where Raj also is with some officers. Raj and Heer end up telling Prem everything about Sameer and what Heer was doing. Heer tells him that she wants to start their lives over again'no secrets. That is when Prem says that the crime he was accusing Heer of committing is something he has done himself. Heer sees Ashlesha in bed and is shocked.

Heer makes the decision to leave forever. Prem tries to get her to stop but she says that she no longer has a rishta with him because he no longer belongs to her'he is now someone elses. The family is all upset with

Update Links

jnawaz, sourpuss, -Nansy-, Andhara

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

Scene of the Week

shabo24 & Sweet_Kandy

Couple

The creatives may be hell bent on destroying Premeer but we know better. This couple has gone through bad times, and although this might be (heck - it IS) the worst, we Deshians stand by, waiting for the storm to pass. Prem and Heer are one, have been and always will be. The couple shown this week, is not the couple we all fell in love with (head over heels mind you) but we do know they are there somewhere and we can rest assured knowing there was once a Prem and Heer who were one. This week, marked the anniversary of SOAP SUDS! Shirtless Prem and demure Heer stole our hearts once again in this sizzaling scene! June.24th 2008 was a very hot day no? Next week seems to be one that will play with out emotions but we know better, stay optimistic but don't take the show to heart. It is after all and Ekta show? Special mention to the great acting done by HC and AG. :)

Family

This week was horrible week in Kis Desh. Gay3 didn't wanted Veera's ashes to be throw into water(sorry). And Gay3 asked Prem to give justice to her sister, and Prem agreed. Prem send Nihaal to jail for Veera, but there was no fault of Nihaal in that incident. Heer supporrted Nihaal, but didn't happen anything:(. But Heer still thinks that Nihaal is innocent. Ash positive? Ash supported Heer and Meher, and comfort them after Nihaal's case. Juneja's are still moruning about Veera's death. Because of Veera's death sepreation of Prem and Heer. June 26th epi..:( was horrible one. Ash made Prem think that He slept with her, but that didn't happened. She was llying, wanted Prem and Heer to be seprated becuase of Heer she's didn't get Preet. Ash sucsee. Heer decided to leave, and left. Lalit slaps Prem, he never thought that the Ram of Juneja's would do such a thing. But later Lalit tells Prem to bring Heer back. Earlier in the week, Lalit tells Heer, that this house is nothing without Heer, Juneja's just can't live without Heer. What can we say about Gay3, she succed in her plans, made Veera's soul resting after seprating Prem and Heer..Jai ho gay2 ki...that's all for this week..Hope for the best for Monday:)

Dialogue of the Week

loveabletwinz

Hey guys! What a week eh?! Lots of drama and a lot of unexpected things happening! That argument between Premeer was so not expected'not to that extent atleast! I tell you, I was hoping for a fabulous dialogue in between of their "brawl" but I got nothing! Just a lot of heartbreaking words from Prem! Nothing that managed to blow the daylights out of me L Even though the story has literally gone to the dogs and cats *lol*, you HAVE to give it to Harshad and Aditi ' what a mighty job with their act *okay okay, I know'they are probably going to get "actor of the week" so I'll skip this hehe* Onto the dialogues'UFF! Very hard to find a good one! I hadn't found a good one thru the middle of the week and trust me, it was VERY disappointing! Rajveer almost got DOTW for his "Apne rishte ko thodne ke jagah , Usse jodne ki koshish kar, Agar tu prem ki taraf ek kadam badayegi na, To mujhe pura yakeen hain ki prem teri taraf do kadam badayega" dialogue but Prem beat him to the spot :-D

Male

"Tumne aapne izzat ka vasta dekar mujhe toh rokh diya Heer ' Nahin aaunga main tumhare peeche. Par tumhara intezaar karunga, zindagi bhar intezaar karunga. Kyunki mujhe paata hai tum laut ke zaroor aaogi meri zindagi mein." - Prem

I could have chosen quite a few things Lalit said to Heer, but Prem's dialogue on Friday stole the cake' only because after all this agony and torment we viewers have to go through, the least we can expect from Prem is a little bit of assurance. And with this dialogue, we got just that! Prem and Heer are totally heartbroken, but I liked that Prem had faith that she would return to him. One way or the other, Heer will come back..Prem and Heer can never exist without each other! Its only a matter of time till we find out how she comes back! *SIGH* the separation was really hard to watch, but my only relief is that Prem has faith' and I hope he holds on to his faith, unfaltering' unwavering..because that is the only thing that will re-unite them ' Faith!

Female

"Jaab jaab woh bichade hai naa kismet, kudrat, zindagi aur maut'puri kayanath ne unko milne ka mauka diya. Paar aab jaab woh bichade hai naa, paata nahin yeh bichoda inke rishte ki manzil hai ya is prem kahani ka koi naya mod ho." ' Jugni

UFF! This woman is pure genius! The things that come out of her mouth *AYE HAYE*' lovely! I think whenever she's on screen, she is bound to steal a spot on the KDC! Do I even have to explain why she got this spot?! PHEW! Well, first off'because none of the other ladies on the show had any good dialogues! One would think, with her daughter dead, Gayathri would have some good "tumhari yaad a rahi hain beta" dialogues for Veera'but NO! all this woman is worried about is separating Prem and Heer. And Heer'well, with the kind of heartache she's been through' simple words are more than enough to showcase her pain. Jugni just had to take this spot this week! I loved her whole dialogue on Friday' especially when she said, "jab zameen asmaan ek doosre ko dekte hain , tho unhe pata hota hain, voh kabhi nahi mil sakte, par ek doosre se judha bhi nahi ho sakte, yeh hota hain pyaar" I've always said, Jugni understands Prem and Heer more than they understand themselves! She knows, no distance is good enough to separate Prem and Heer! *SIGH* if only Prem and Heer realized that too :-D

That's it for this weeks DOTW ' I know the leap is looming over our heads'lets see what we get next week! Till then ' ADIOS !!!!! :-D

OMG Moment of the Week

jnawaz

There were a few for me to chose from however, I have decided to go with the whole sequence of Prem-Ash-Heer ONS (one night stand)'I knew'as im sure many of you did as well'Ash was not good'at first I was a little iffy but then'I don't know'something just didn't sit right with me'so'I began to doubt her'aur yeh dekho'mera shaq yakeen mein badal gaya!! She is one disgusting aurta'but then again'we have to see whose daughter she is'as they say'the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree'DJ ki beti'DJ jaisi!!! But it wasn't just that'it was how, in a matter of minutes'the story of the show completely turned around!! Ek minute we were thinking that Premeer would split because of Prem's misunderstanding of Raj and Heer'lekin'haila'yahaan toh bazi hi palat gaya!! Instead'they are parting because of Prem and Ash'ya'we know nothing happened'lekin phir bhi!! Friday I was left with my mouth gaping open!!! It was a sad but awesome episode!!

Biggest Disappointment of the Week

jnawaz

Sadly'this week'Prem is on the hit list'his altercation with Heer after he "finds out" about Raj and Heer'tauba'kya kuch nahin kahaan usne Heer se'tauba'he insulted her left right and center without a single thought to where they were or what he was saying! Then'omg'did you guys see the way that he pushed her'it wasn't an acting push'it was a real push!! Heer literally went flying across the room'I felt like he had pushed me and not Heer'it was just so disappointing to see Prem think all of those things about Heer. Ya sure, the situation didn't look good'but still. Ussne ek baar bhi nahin socha Heer ke bare mein. This is the same girl that went to hell and back, and then some' after his "death". Kya kuch nahin kiya hai iss ladki ne Jhuneja parivaar ke liyeh!!! Tauba'its just not right. Prem has fallen from grace. Lets just hope that the new leap brings about a new beginning.

Warm and Fuzzies

sweetness4eva

Hi you all wonderful people! Well To begin with, I know this was not an easy week for all of us!! So *hugs* for all of you!!

Anyways,Not alot of Warm and Fuzzie moments this week..None actually, BUT, i hope i can probably stretch the definition of warm and fuzzie, I m counting the extremely emotional moments as Warm and Fuzzies for this week....

The Premeer HUGS!!! On monday!! That was definitely something I loved...The first hug, after Prem is done thrashing Nihaal up...That Hug was so beautiful, Heer running to hug Prem as soon as he lifts his hand towards Veera's deadbody...She puts her hand on his eyes, trying to lessen his pain, by not letting him see something that is so distressing..and hugging him like she s trying to take away some of his pain....And how prem, hides his face in the crook of Heer's neck... The second hug after prem imagines Veera at the dining...And heer tries to console him and Prem immediately out of helplessness, hugs Heer again..This time like a little child..That was so touching.....What really touched me is, how much changed during one year...Last year we saw Heer as the seeker for protection,from Daljeet and the world, And Prem being the Protector.... but this week it felt like Prem needed Heer to protect him from all the pain that was around him...It pretty much said it all, that Prem Heer are one..Both suffer in pain together....
Warm-o-fuzzie rating:- 7.8

Anyways, The friday scene before separation...I initially hated the idea of Premeer's Separation, but today I dont know why, I actually liked it...I dont know about the others, but for some reason today it felt like Prem and Heer will end up together, no matter how many problems arise, no matter HOW many loved ones turn evil against them..They will ALWAYS love each other...The whole Train station scene, was beautiful...Heer leaving behind their Pyaar ki Nishani, the payal.. And Prem not following heer just because she had asked him not to follow her if he had any respect for her at all....In the end Prem saying that he will wait for her...It has always been Heer who has waited for Prem.. Because in the beginning Prem didnt know about his Rishta, but Heer did...She waited for him all her life then, she waited for him when he"left"...and now Prem will wait for His Heer... I have come to realize that every time distance has come between these two, they've always come back with their love stronger for each other...And I shall hope for that trend to continue..
Warm-o-fuzzie rating:- 7.5

One thing I m glad is that The leap took place with everything else sorted out... Just the ASH issue left behind to prick us like a thorn always!! BUT, nevertheless, Premeer, WE LOVE YOU!!!

Thats all for this week guys!! Maybe next week will be Warmer and Fuzzier!!! Next Monday shall begin with new beginnings for Prem and Heer!! Stay Tuned!

Shining Stars of the Week

jnawaz

Character

For this I chose Prem'let me explain why. If you guys have watched Ektas shows before'you know'that once the male lead has an affair or cheats on his wife'his number one mission is to keep that fact hidden from his wife. He loves his wife and all that good stuff so he doesn't want their rishta to break, he doesn't want her bharosa to break and of course, he doesn't want her heart to break. Which is all good'except for the fact that he gets away with this infidelity for quite a while. We know Prem didn't cheat'he doesn't know that. Therefore, I have to admire the fact that he chose to be up front with Heer and tell her the "truth". Never have I see another man tell his wife the truth. Come hell or high water they hide everything they can'but Prem'he was honest. Sure he humiliated her and all that'but it takes a man of guts and character to own up to his mistakes and short comings'I have more to say on this'which isnt so good'so ill end this here..but scroll down to the awards section and you'll see what I mean'lol'

Actor

This week'I have to say Harshad and Aditi did splendid! It was mostly about then anyway so it kind of has to go to them. The scenes at the restaurant, Kasauli house, Jhuneja house and the train station had me in tears. Each scene managed to rile emotions like never before!! Their acting touched nerves that I didn't think were there!! They really did an awesome job. Clearly these two have grown since the beginning of Kis Desh'I can only see them getting better from here on out!! Hats of to Harshiti!!!

Balaji Bloopers

*none turned in*

Fashion Icon of the Week

*none submitted*

*~*~*~*~*

Chat-Patta Fun

Comic Relief

jnawaz

I was looking at the new opening montage'the one with Prem behind the fire when a thought hit me'usually'we hear and see of the wives giving their agni pariksha'they are the ones accused of infidelity'they are the ones who get fingers pointed at them'they are the ones who have to prove their innocence'leking yahaan toh story ulta hai. Here it is Prem who had to do the agni pariksha'it was ironic how the symbolism was shown'at first I couldn't figure out why he was behind the fire and not Heer'lekin aab mere samaj mein aaya'lol'I just thought it was funny and interesting'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7bslroJ8x8

Sorry guys'couldn't do anything more'but its another link this week'had to do a lot of the KDC myself so I didn't have time for this section'but I do hope you are enjoying my clips'they are funny'I watch them at school with my friends all the time'lol'

Special Awards

jnawaz

1. Evil Off-Spring Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'ASHLESHA. Ofcourse, you all saw that one coming. In one day'Ash proved that she truly is the daughter of DJ'she has DJ's blood running through her veins. Not only because of her actions or what she did'not because of her plan'but'more so because of her way of logical thinking'leave it to DJ's daughter'to put the whole Meet wedding blame on Heer'when Heer didn't even know what was going on until after it was done! If anyone'she should be taking her revenge out on Meet (not that I want to see that'but it makes more sense) 'but no'instead'just like DJ she ends up blaming Heer who had nothing to do with the situation. Come to think of it'Maya, Ash, Veera, Gayatri and DJ all seem to be related by blood'they all think'that whatever is wrong in their lives is Heer's fault'wah! Kya thinking hai!!

2. Oh Puh-Lease Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'PREM JHUNEJA. So I know that I praised his admittance of his ONS to Heer'and while I still commend that'I want to smack him. First of all'he practically called Heer a whore for what he thought she did. However, when it came to his own short comings'he simply stated that it is humans who make mistakes, not God's and he is after all, human! Are you f***en kidding me!! How would you feel if Heer had told you that about Raj'after all'she is a woman'not a God!! How disgusting and hypocritical!!! Tauba'and I watched the episode again'not once did he say he was sorry for what he "did"'he said it was a mistake'but I don recall a "I'm sorry" or a "mujhe maaf kardo"'tauba'

3. Too Little Too Late Award: 'goes to'*drum roll* RAJ & HEER'.these two finally came to their senses and decided to tell Prem the trugh'however, as they say'it was too little'too late. The truth didn't do them or anyone any good'sure now Prem knows what was happening'but it was after the fact that he thought he had a ONS with Ash. Of course this isnt Heer or Raj's fault'this blame goes squarely on the shoulders of Ekta and her destructives!!!

Weekend Masti

shanu333

Game

Antakshri

Im sure that everyone knows how to play this game'bohot simple hai'just take the last sound of the person before you and start your singing'lets start with the beginning of the alphabet'with the letter A'or sound A'which ever'lol'bust out with your singing voices ladies!!!

Weekend Video Mixes

*No video mix this week*

Trip Down Memory Lane

jnawaz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoJCttFRuW4

This week we ended with our beloved jodi'our Premeer'parting their ways'it was in true Premeer fashion with the dupatta waving all over them and song in the background'pain in their hearts, minds, soul and eyes! it was awesome!!! So I thought'why not'why not go back to the very first scene of Premeer'the first time ever they were in the same frame together'it is the time when Prem saves Heer from some gundas at the train station'it is the first time her dupatta goes over his face'it is the first'true'premeer scene'what better way than to relive the moment that started it all'since we have lived through the moment that ended it all'Enjoy!!

Talented Tales

*None Submitted*

Editors Note

Hey guys...gonna make it quick...sorry for the blandness of today's KDC...but my laptop is not cooperating again!! it keeps turning off on me...without any warning...im not at home so im just posting this as copy and paste from word...colors and stuff will be added later today...or tomorrow...or not....depending on what is going...please excuse it...i tried to do my best in all the parts i was filling in on...i need some new reporters...as i have many vacancies...pls check this thread again tomorrow if you are interested...ill have it updated hopefully by tonight...

of course...my Kis Deshians ROCK!!!

Have a GREAT weekend!!! 😃😃

JAZ

Edited by jnawaz - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cola_gul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hey great post Jaz..and i loved tht line by prem as well...omg..i cant wait for mondayyy

-Zainab
-Goth- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
gr8 work as usual jaz..... good job every1..... :)

@oh puh-lease award: Jaz.... prem did say "mujhe maaf kardo heer" when heer was leaving zoo... n also at the station....

Edited by ...Anita... - 14 years ago
-Anusha- thumbnail
Hey Great post Jaz Di..LOved all the categories *claps*..

Lets start the game " Aaye ho meri zindagi mein tum bahar banke mere dil mein yuhi rehna tum pyaar banke "

Song is from Raja Hindustani Movie and it is my fav song
sonu0511 thumbnail
i loved the male dialog...
and have to say prem is truthful...he dint hide anythin...he wanted heer not to lie and he also dint lie...
Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
great issue !!well done everyone!!
-Farru- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Great Topic...and I think Maya also deserve an awartd for turning Positive after her Best Buddy's death....
😆
Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Gr8 work everyone.
Just loved it.
sweetness4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Game:-

"K"

Khoya Hai paa ke jis ne Pyaar main hoon na, Bechain Main hoon, Beqarar main hoon na...Koi to ho aisa jisko apna keh sakonn, koi to ho aisa jis ke dil mein reh sakoon, koi to kehta aik baar main hoon na...

Continue:)

xxxxminixxxx thumbnail
i loved it Di(i hopr u dont mind me calling u that)

i am not really a fan of kis desh right now but ihpoe i will be soon

i am not really liking the leap dont know wats gonna happen....