Views

Users

Frequent Posters

untamedvampire thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

This page is imageheavy... please let it load first

Hey guys!

Time for an update now! All the time I had been away from IF, I had been yearning to make and post and update... and now that I'm posting an update... I can't express how happy I am to be back! Thank you all soooo much for your love, support and comments.

PS: I've left the best one till the lest... hope you like them! =D

RanRan (These guys ROCK... Absolutely ROCK!)

Icons/Avis:

Signature:

Shilpa Anand:

^ They're not all the same... I told you I experiment a lot. 😆

Jaane Tu... Ya Jaane Na

^ Didn't turn out that good 😔

KaSh

Katrina Kaif

Sonam Kapoor

Ranbir Kapoor

Tried something new that didn't turn out that good, posting it anyway just to keep his fans (including me) happy 😃

Imran Khan –(Hold your breaths~ It's gonna get hot in here!)

^ LOL... Experimenting again! >_<

^ This image was so striking... I thought adding text or any kind of embellishments to it would spoil it... So I left it like that. Immu looking hot na 😉

That's all folks!

Looking forward to your comments and criticisms 🤗

Love,

Sonia

-tanya- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hehe..glad to know you didnt forget me..lol..AMAZZINGG update...I have to save each and everything!! My PC froze up the first time, but had to come back..cuz I dont want to miss it all..all of the stufff is simply amazing, gorgeous, stunning, awesome!! I love of course the KaSh and SA sigs the most..but the Imran ones are burning my computer screen..lol..gosh..they are soooo hott!!! Awesome awesome awesome job Sonia!!

Rimsie. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
amazing update yaar
love the kat sigs!!!
love the 2nd and 9th sig of immu!! its gorgeously HOT!!
eshaaax3. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
woww!!!!
very talented!!!
Like seriosly, those Imran sigs are hottt!!!!!1
Luv it!!
-Keep it up!
-Love Esha

Bubbly_Shelly thumbnail
Those are amazingg! AHH! I love the Ranbir/Imran ones. The Shilpa ones are gorgeous.. and the ones towards the end are awesome. I love the last onee it is definitely the best 😉 Faaaaabulous job. Love you 🤗
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
YEAH! Glad your holidays are here too!

Haha i have a computer but before my mom was thinking of buying a laptop, i should have one, then my mom won't stop me from sitting too much.

Yippee i made sense, i would love to hear your bhashan regarding it but its all good, i am happy i guessed it right.😉

I am ready for cheek pulling! haha

Now coming to the update! OMGOSH Its ROCKING!

RanRan haha what a name! It sounds so funny but they both look so cute together na, i loved this style and the tut is amazing! Perfect!

Shilpa one is gorgeous! Second Shilpa one is brilliantly made, its one of my faves! I fell in love with it ages ago and now again, loved all experiments!  JTYJN ones are amazing, Imran one is the best, aww he looks so cute!

KaSh one is brilliant, i love your these styles! Kat ones are smashing but love the Sonam one, aww so simple and elegant, she looks stunning!

The new style of the ranbir one is really nice, looks like a paper!

OMGOSH So many HOT HOT Imran ones, not that i am surprised but UFFF you just increased the hotness! Second last one defiantly does look perfect even without a text! Imran looks amazing with shades on in the last one!! TOO TOO GOOD!

Now that reminds me of you making some of KSG's from his old pics, he used to look burning hot!

Sonu you RULE! Keep it up!

untamedvampire thumbnail

@Tanya: LOL... Awww how could I forget you! 🤗

Aww thank you sooo much for liking the update... Whoopsie... sorry for putting so much load on your computer- mine one froze when posting too 😆 ... had to paste all the codes again 🤣 .
But thank you so much for coming back, despite the inconvenience... I'm really touched! =')  🤗
Hehehe... Imran is burning your screen 😳 😍 ... Haila... IK ji to hain hi aisey 😉 Heheh.
Thank you so much once again for such sweet words ... you're a star! ⭐️ Ly! =D

@Rima: Thank you sweety! Glad you liked them =)

@Esha: Awwwwwiez soooo sweet! Thanks a ton!

@Shelly: Thank you so much!! 😳 Imran & Ranbir did an awesome job on the awards... I read lots of people wanted to see them in a sequel of Dostana ... but I had never watched Dostana so I didn't really bother... but last night I watched it and it was hilarious! 😆 I'd love to see them two together soon hopefully! =D

Love you too 🤗
LOL... That's what my mum always says too ... She'ss like I shouldn't have bought you a laptop cause you're on it all the time... But since I didn't go on it at all during exams an' all.. she's not saying anything at the moment - So I can make lots of siggies! 👍🏼

Hehe... My bhashan would have been a little boring... but you guessed perfectly right- so no need for the bhashan now 😆

Yaaaay! Ready... steady... GO> *pulls cheeks* Hehe 🤣

LOL... RanRan are amazing... They look so cute together... did you watch them awards? In the awards Ranbir says to Imran that one thing that we have in common is 'Ran' ... so the duo ended up with the name RanRan 😆 ... I think it suits them- short, funny and bubbly.

Aww Shilpa is gorgeous... she'll look pretty even if it was just a plain picture. I made that one aaaages ago but never posted it... So I thought I'd post it now. 😳 I think her eyes look SO pretty in that scene... I couldn't resist making a siggy from it.

Hehehe... Thank you soooooo much for liking the Imran ones. I'm kinda addicted to making Imran siggies these days. 😳😆  Awww yahhhh KSG ones! I just saw some new pics of him in the gallery because I hadn't visited for so long... He's still hot but Shilpa ki kami hai haina... I miss Shilpa soo much. She looked so pretty in that blue dress on her sister's wedding don't you think! Can't wait for her to come back to telly. 😳

Thank you Ramshu... Love you loads! 🤗 🤗
priya185 thumbnail

amazing stuff my favs the immubir jtyjn n immu stuff

i agree imran ded does make the place hot n the tu muskara one is simply adorable

untamedvampire thumbnail
Aww Priya! Thanks a ton sweety! 🤗
They're all so good.... Especially Imran Khan ones.... I'm loving Imran siggies keep it up....... Are the Imran one free to use?
Edited by xxsugasweetxx - 14 years ago