Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

~*Daily Episode Discussion and Chat Corner*~ - Page 7

binie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
07/08/09 - 07/10

OKOK kind of eppi again.... not that much fun..... but again remind many old things as fridays...... the best thing was new scene of Daya and Jethalal..... Jethaji bahot badi badi baatain bana rahe the.... and then Movie thing was really funny....that he would be Hero and Daya would be heroine..... and Shreyash would be side actor.....😆 poor guy..... but okok eppisode..... Hopefully today would be the Grant Entry of Jethaji.... and it would be fun......😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

binie thumbnail
08/09/09

Finally Ghar aaya Daya ka pardesi 😉..... but welcome back Jethaji.... we missed u soooooooo much...... and great entry... the scene while plan was landing was really good with background music...... and Jethaji got Spiky Hair..... 😆 today's eppi is going to be fun for sure..... and one more thing was really good that every one were bit sad while Ganpati Bappa's visarjan..... everyone was feeling bad 😭..... thats really touching..... but overall good eppisode.....😃
binie thumbnail

09/09/09 - 10/10

Finally Jethalal is back.... and unka to pura character hi change ho gaya.... itna jyada romance.... arre re re re re ðŸĪŠ....  itna jyada romance aur woh bhi with Daya 😉.... it was funny when they both were romancing in bedroom and jab Jethaji ko mast thappad padti hai ðŸĪĢ.... bechare...... but scene was done fantastically by both of the actors.... then woh aankh marne wala.... 😉 wowowowowow...... so in today's episode it would be gift giving thing..... par aate hi jethalal ne suru kar diya Iyer ko pareshan karna and Babita ko line marna 😉 ðŸ˜†..... overall very good episode......😃

binie thumbnail
10/11/09

Wah wah jethaji ke to rang hi badal gaye London se aane ke baad... Night gown ðŸ˜ē... wah wah Maheta ji ne bahot achha kaha ke ek pipe ke kami rahe gai.... and when he said pipe nahi peeta and daya said she is not aswell ðŸĪĢ ðŸ˜†.... thats funny.... and kyaa style thi na dono ki..... wah wah..... ab next eppi main Babita ji ko line marenge ..... 😉

pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: binie

10/11/09

Wah wah jethaji ke to rang hi badal gaye London se aane ke baad... Night gown ðŸ˜ē... wah wah Maheta ji ne bahot achha kaha ke ek pipe ke kami rahe gai.... and when he said pipe nahi peeta and daya said she is not aswell ðŸĪĢ ðŸ˜†.... thats funny.... and kyaa style thi na dono ki..... wah wah..... ab next eppi main Babita ji ko line marenge ..... 😉

😆 Binie i loved yesterday's episodes

Oh ya and i also love all your short updates/ reviews very fun to read

Thanks
Deepika.31 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
but now who is this new Firangi ?
pisces25 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: HKM_1267

but now who is this new Firangi ?

Hey welcome to the forum, oh you like hiten and khemi as well i love them too, anyways ya i agree with you i wonder who this new firangi is, but whoever she is it will be fun to watch.
pisces25 thumbnail
HEY GUYS!!!!!!!!!!! IT ISHAN'S BIRTHDAY

YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAVE A GREAT DAY ,
😆 MAY YOU LIVE FOR A 100 YEARS
YOU ARE THE CHERISHED MEMBER OF THIS FORUM 😛😛

Edited by pisces25 - 14 years ago
bmtdluver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks.....hadn't been able to see epis

btw, just wondering, i had seen this show once where champak kaka was in jail........can u tell me what happened? cuz he was taken for like a chor........and then reporter comes.and then i never got to see what happened next
bmtdluver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
happy bday ishan!! youre a great member of this forum!! may you have a happy birthday ith all the joys in the world! keep rocking, and i hope you have a great time!!