Jyoti

-!- Jyoti Appreciation Thread -!-

-Sharona- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
- Jyoti Appreciation Thread -

I'm sure you all love her, because she is a good actress and her character is very sweet
i know i like her as Jyoti
and without Sneha Wagh there is no Jyoti

that's why this thread is made to appreciate Jyoti (Sneha Wagh) 
so just post everything here

Now there are some rules...i know i know rules yuck but we have to them

RULES

- No comparisons!! This thread is only for Jyoti
Cussing, Spamming, Fightning, Name-calling & Bashing will be reported
- Open up for opinions

Have fun
(Will be fixing the page)

Love & Regards,

Edited by Candylover - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sharona- thumbnail
no body likes the thread?
potterish thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
We just donw know where to start from... There are so many things we like about Jyoti, her will power, her strength, her love for everyone.

I personally like the fact that this show does not portray Jyoti as a perfect individual. I'm following your rule of no comparisons, no i'm not mentioning any names, but most shows portray their leading ladies as the perfect people who can do no wrong, and who cannot go weak, come what may. I like that its not the same here, that Jyoti is shown as a normal individual with normal emotions and ways of showing them.

I also like the fluctuating side of nature of a human that is portrayed here. The way Sushma, who was once the caring, always-doted-on sister is now completely against Jyoti, and the way Jyoti deals with it.

Also, Jyoti learns to let go, like, during her marriage, she chose not to call her family members because of what happened. That is human nature. Most other shows (I'm sorry, i cant help mentioning this) show that however much the leading lady is mistreated by her family, she will always be the goody two shoes and belong to her family. That is simply not human nature, because humans tend to get attracted to those who give love, and repel from those who give hatred, or any sign of a negative feeling.

This also shows that once a human being gets responsibility, he/she becomes mature almost instantly. The same happened to Jyoti, who got responsibility so suddenly that she matured really fast.

We love Jyoti for who she is, a smart, talented, loving, caring, understanding, and yet imperfect individual that she is. It is her imperfections that make her so perfect...
Jinx_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
cool thread sharona
i might put some images later on
-Sharona- thumbnail
@ potterish : love what you wrote....your right this is not like other show characters...where the leading lady sacrifices everything even when she knows the truth....our jyoti is not like that she is real...that's what i like and loved how you wrote about jyoti 😊
-Sharona- thumbnail
omg jyoti looks so pretty after marriage...love her in sarees
i liked the scene where she is busy dressing up...her hair and everything...setting her jewelry....pankaj was right she was looking very beautiful πŸ˜Š

Jinx_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
jyoti has got natural beauty
i like the way she looks after her wedding

jyoti is the only serial i really liked, and it is because of our sweet jyoti πŸ˜›.she is a good actress, i love her expressions, specailly when she is sad she always has that cute, inocent look on her face πŸ˜ƒ keep up th good work jyotiπŸ‘ . we love you πŸ€—πŸ€—..

queenidda thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
its somthing simple and actually weird how its the only show my dad actually watches
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Incidentally, how many of you like  the new title track, where somebody just sings , 'Jyyyyoti'?  I find the voice and tune both irritating - much liked the older tune.