jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
NOTE: I had it all nicely done...like i usually have it...but omg...stupid browser froze and i lost it all 😭😭😭...im so pissed at this point...im in no mood to go back and do it...sorry for the incompleteness of the KDC this week...and for it looking so crappy...i spent at least 1.5hrs on making it perfect and now its all gone 😭...i hope you guys still enjoy it...😳
JAZ

Kis Desh Chornicles:

Show Happenings '

Weekly Summary (jnawaz)

Most of this week was spent on the whole Raj-Heer love angle in terms of W3 and W2. Prem too had his suspicions and from what W3 tells him he sees that she also has some concerns. He decides that if not for himself, he needs to clear any suspicions that W3 has in terms of Heer and Raj.

On the Heer-Raj front they try to get proof against Sameer but Raj ends up in a physical fight with him and he goes into a coma. Raj sends Heer home so she doesn't get caught up in this mess but it eventually catches up with her when Sameer dies. The police come to question Heer about where she was'Raj says that she was with him'but then makes it seem like he only said that so he could save her from all the politics of the cops.

Maya returns as well and is maha intrigued by the relationship that Heer has with Raj. She tries to talk to W3 about it but doesn't get answers.

Meet have a cute little scene where Preet is 'looking' for Meher smile. He reassures her that no matter what she wont lose him because all the moments they have spent together are special to him and he wouldn't want to lost it for anything.

While talking to W3 Veera realizes how much she is in love with Nihaal and decides to create a situation where Nihaal is forced to confess his love. She ends up dousing the kitchen with gasoline and sets in on fire'unfortunately for her it get out of control. Although Nihaal is able to get to her in time, her burns are so bad that she dies. Before passing, Nihaal and Veera both confess their love for each other (very sad sequence!!) (this was most of the episode)

Scene of the Week (shabo24 & Sweet_Kandy)

Couple

This show has lost all aspects of its original concept. This is an eternal love story so you would think we would be blessed with a scene between Prem and Heer once a week, but the creatives have taken the show to such a point, I don't know how they plan to bring it back. So starting from this week, till I guess however long this newspaper runs because i doubt this show getting back on track - Scene of the Week - Couple will be scenes from the first year of the show. This week marked the anniversary of two very distince and special scene in the hearts of Deshian as there was the much loved June.18th mandap scene where we first heard "Heer Prem ka prateek hai, aur Prem...Prem sabse zyaada Heer mein saama hai." follwed by the chawl scene with Prem gracing the screen in a wet, white shirt. Saach kethe hai...those olden days were the golden days.

Dialogue of the Week (loveabletwinz)

Gosh guys, this week ended on a sad note! Even though we all HATE veera, none of us really wanted something like that to happen to her! It was pretty sad to watch Nihaal and Veera  And the sad part is, we all now know that this will only create more dooriyan in Prem and Heer's relationship! *SIGH*..anyway, moving onto the DOTW. No one had any great dialogues this week. I had to listen really close for some good ones, and although I managed to get a good one for the Male DOTW, the female DOTW is a lil dheela! so bair with me guys

Male

"Pata nahi meher yahin kahin thi.  Kaha chali gayi? Kaha ghum ho  gayi... tumhari hasi" - Preet

Wohoo, guess what guys, i finally got my wish of having Preet as my male DOTW come true! That entire sequence between Meher and Preet was really sweet! We're seeing their bond grow stronger! And although this is not the most WOW dialogue of the week, it sure is one of the sweetest and wittiest..and I figure, after all the serious ones, Preet deserves a spot on here. And who knows, this might be the first and last time I get him on here...*SIGH* I hope they dont kill him! Hope he'll be around for many more Preet DOTW's! On the same note, Prem's " Prem jho bhi hain, heer ke vajah se hain" was also a definite hit! I'm still really liking the fact that even though there are soo many accusations coming up against Heer, Prem is willing to trust his love and the faith that he has put into her! It's quite refreshing to see that!

Female

"Main ma ko ghuma rahi thi, ya ma mujhe ghuma rahi thi?! Kuch gadbad tho zaroor hain!" - Maya

Alright guys, picking the female DOTW for this edition was REALLY tough! Just as I was beginning to think that we wouldnt have any female DOTW, Maya came along! The moment she stepped foot into the Juneja house, she was on with her harkathe! This dialogue is actually a teeeeny bit witty! It made me giggle a little! By the end of the episode on Friday I was hoping we'd have a good few last words from Veera so she could be in here, but umph..no luck! Still, very sad to see her die! YIKES! quite a sad way for a marriage to end!

Anyway guys, you all have a GREAT weekend and hope this week's DOTW wasnt too bad :-D

Hopefully we wont have to bear *haha, i have a feeling ive spelled that wrong *a lot of prem being mad at heer. Till Monday guys, happy weekending and see ya at the next edition!

OMG Moment of the Week (jnawaz)

This week'what left me saying OMG was'Firday when Veera died! I have been away from the forum lately in terms of activity'but I have been on IF everyday at least once! I had to say I was just shocked when I found out that Veera died'I didn't see that one coming'when I saw the preview on Thursday I thought'great Nihaal will save her sorry butt and then we will finally see some romance!! But haila'yahaan toh kuch aur hi hogaya! I was actually at six-flags with my friends celebrating graduation when my BFF texted me and said "Veera died"'I was paaka sure she was messing with me because I always mess with her like that'but yeh baath toh saachi nikli!! I was so shocking'we had no wind of her dying'we hated her'sure'but didn't want her to die'Nihaal and Veera were just starting'*sigh*'nothing we can do'is there'

Biggest Disappointment of the Week (-athena-)

This week the show just went completely downhill.There is not one but many disppointments, but the biggest one has to be Veera's death.The way they just killed her without letting any secrets out, is just too depressing...And also it shows the sadistic nature of the writers.They would rather kill a character than revive her??

This week Heer also continues to be a major disappointment.Her lies to Prem, especially the way she blatantly lied in front of the cops.her leaning on Rajveer for support and the way she was conducting herself..like coming home late in the night at 1AM and not giving a care to even explain herself to Prem...etc...I mean, in short...they just killed the essence of Heer's character...

Prem though was being really a sweet husband.Keep your fingers crossed for the next week.....Don't hold your breath though!!

Warm and Fuzzies (sweetness4eva)
This week was a VERY disappointing week with not alot of Warm and Fuzzie moments for us to cherish..But here I found two of em!!  And along with that there'll be a warm-o-fuzzie meter to rate how warm and fuzzie the moment was... 10 being the best and 1 being the worst!!!

Okay So here goes the first Warm and Fuzzie moment!! It was the bedroom scene Between Prem and Heer...Prem asks heer where she's been and that he was looking all over the house for her, and Heer says she wasnt feeling well..That instant Prem automatically gets closer to heer and starts feeling her forehead to check if she s feverish!! That was SO cute!!!! It totally portrayed that no matter how many obstacles they face during the day, in the end prem and heer cant stop worrying about each other on the smallest of things!! Then Prem complaining about heer not recieving his call, I found that so Cute..WHY? I have no idea, I guess because the way prem said it, it was like he was complaining about it but it wasnt a big deal..and him sayin that loag kya kahenge ke MERI biwi mera phone nahi uthat rahi was funny!!
Warm-o-fuzzie rating:- 6.0

One other thing I LOVED...No matter how much they show that heer is a BT superwoman, she still in the end is Prem's Heer...I totally love it when she walks to the side table and pours a glass of water for Prem, without him asking..And on top of that Prem just takes the glass and starts drinking the water? I mean it was so sweet to see that even though Heer's troubled, she still finds time to take care of little things for Prem...and Then walking over to the closet and giving him his Kurta..and saying Jaldi fresh hojao..prem s reaction to that was hilarious when he says, Jaldi Fresh hojaoun? Jaldi hai? I totally giggled like a five year over there!!! I mean I love Prem-heer-are-one..*sigh*
Warm-o-fuzzie rating:- 7.0

Then I loved the scene, When Prem and Heer are left standing alone at the Doorstep after the police leaves and the rest of the family heads for  dinner.. Heer is worried and Prem asks her, whether she's still worried...She says no, Kyunke Abb tum mere saath ho na..And prem Says, nahin abb nahin, hamesha tumhare saath hoon....

That line just made my day, because its like no matter what happens, Prem will always support heer each and everytime..That Prem-Heer-are-one will always prevail !!!!That they're love will defeat any obstacle that comes their way!!!
Warm-o-fuzzie rating:- 7.5

The funniest part this week? That had to be Harman's "HAMARE Hotel main suicide kyun kerna chahti hai?" And when he finds out that the suicide lady is none other that his beloved wife, and says," tum kyun jump kero ge, Main tumhe khud dhakkhha de deta hoon "(something along those lines?) That whole Harman Maya segment was fun to watch.. 
Warm-o-fuzzie rating:- 5.0

Thats' all for this week guys, hope you liked em!!! And lets wish for "better" moments next week!!!!

Shining Stars of the Week (-Anza- & Anhdara13)

Shining Star of the Week- Actor
Hello everyone! Well another bad week and some bad news. The leap is coming soon and we don't want it at all! So this week's SS goes to Krystle D'Souza! Yes, I mean she did an awesome job doing the character of Veera. I'm so sad that Veera's character had to come to an end. I mean she should have lived. Just when she became positive, woop she dies! Well I wish Krystle all the best in the future. But we all know we are going to miss her.

Shining Star of the Week- Character
Okay, as i said this week was boring and sad. Well as the SS i choose, Nihaal. What do you guys say? Well, Nihaal because I think he did a great job convincing Veera. I mean she was very negative towards Nihaal and then at the end she became positive all because of Nihaal. I feel sorry for the poor guy because now he's going to be blamed for Veera's death. So yayy for Nihaal!

Balaji Bloopers (Garima93 & Bul3)

*none submitted*

Fashion Icon of the Week (indiandoll89)

*none submitted*

Chat-Patta Fun '

Comic Relief (jnawaz)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYsq4fqbMG8&feature=PlayList&p=61319F7BF7801323&index=0&playnext=1

Sorry to do this to you guys again'but here is another video clip'didn't have time this week for a CR'so much drama going on that im trying to deal with as we speak'lol'

Special Awards (jnawaz & -Sidd-)

1. Romeo and Juliet Award: goes to'*drum roll*'NIHAAL & VEERA for their tragic love story! Just when it was finally beginning it suddenly came to an end. They were finally starting to get somewhere as Veera was finally realizing what a great husband Nihaal was'but sadly'that didn't last long'and for that' us Deshians are very sad!!

2. Disturbing Wahiyaat Aurat Award: goes to'*drum roll*'GAYATRI (shocker'I know'lol) 'I have never seen anyone so disturbing that her love for her son is more psychotic than anything! She wants him all to herself'WHY?!?! You sicko!! You have Lallu. Please'Prem will never fall for you'Crazy Woman!!

3. How-to-Surprise-the-Audience-Award: goes to'*drum roll* 'Balaji & Ekta! I must say'they have just been packing in those punches'first news of the leap'then we have news of Preet dying (God I hope this doesn't happen)'phir'out of the blue'Veera dies! I mean wow'didn't see that one coming at all'I honestly thought this track was going to go on for a long time'lekin nahin'yeh kya hua'so sad'shocking and leaves us wanting more'I hate to admit it'but they know how to keep viewers glued!!!

Weekend Masti (jnawaz)

Game

Veera Was

Since we lost our little Veeka (aka ' W1) this week'I thought why not do a game for her'the rules are simple'all you have to do is say what Veera was before she died'anything and everything goes'whether its good or bad'

Example: Veera was conniving at times.

Everyone just puts down something different and lets see what we can come up with!

Trip Down Memory Lane (jnawaz)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWe5YecD7Ng

This is a little scene after Heer nearly drowned and "lost her memory". Prem is just so happy to have her back'you can see all of the emotions on his face! Its just fantastic!! He goes in and just watches her sleep'he takes care of her and then falls asleep next to her bed on the floor'truly a beautiful scene! I love it'and the background music'awesome!!!

Ps: I tries to find a Nihaal and Veera scene but couldn't find anything'just wanted it as a tribute to our ill fated couple!

Weekend Video Mixes (Suhneri*Rose)

*No video mix this week*

Talented Tales (-life-)

*none submitted*

Edited by jnawaz - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thesemoments thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aww...its all good Jaz! as long as the info is there it's all good. btw i sent you my report!
-Mala- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

hope this can continue in the coming weeks *sniff sniff*

zaara006 thumbnail
thank you!!!! All of you have done well yet again!!!!!

the game: Veera realised she had fallen in love... but then it all went wrong!!!! 😒
Sweet_Kandy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely wrk, Jaz👏👏..yeah we are already on 13.. awesome wrk all reporters:)

Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome work once again everyone..sorry for no blooper section..I have quit the show so thats why no blooper section from me this time ...
ashpush thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesome work everybody!!
aww Jaz...don worry...dis is gr8 as it is!
Thanks
blue-jen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
still  it is very nice...
 well  done  reporters  as  always..
   jeni

P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
awesume work everyone

d@niy@ thumbnail