*~Pavitra Scene Of The Week~* Pls Vote for Week-3

ancyz_world thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hey u all Pavitra People of this forum...m starting a nw activity over here..dats "Pavitra Scene Of The Week"...Here by collective opinion....v will choose a scene of the week....the scene may be romantic, funny, emotional...any kind....all you hav to do is write up ur favourite scene from daily episodes in this thread on weekends....the results vl be out on every Monday by majority votes......then i will put up the video of chosen favourite scene with the results in the "Ancyz Corner"....the scene vl be remain titled "Pavitra Scene" until nxt Monday....Hope u all ppl wil participate in this activity with same josh wid which i hav attempted to started this thread.

Link To "Ancyz Corner"-

Thanks...
Edited by ancyz_world - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ancyz_world thumbnail

my suggestion for scene of the week....

manav saving his father from cops...his paa got arrested..n...manav saying al those touchy lines to his frnd.....

Aarzoo47 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hmm nice idea!! 😃

for me i liked the rain scene , where manav saw archana's face 4 the first time , such a pavitra scene 😃

love , amna
ancyz_world thumbnail
Originally posted by: saksham-p2

hmm nice idea!! 😃

for me i liked the rain scene , where manav saw archana's face 4 the first time , such a pavitra scene 😃

love , amna

hey thnx for the initiative....
preetmeher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It has to b MANAV SAVING HIS DAD  then HIS SCENE at d POLICESATION.....searching 4 money...........his embarrasment at his CHAWL..........u know everything they showed of SUSHANT.....even his TTHOUGHTS on Archana at night..........IT was my SUSHANTS week i must say!!!!!!!!! i luved all his scenes........pls choose anyone of them ......though i think (on a second note).......yesterdays scene wid HIS FATHER caught STEALING was d BEST!!!!!
blackdaughter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I think the scene where Sulochana stands up for Archana and then tells Vinod to watch what he says. Then she defends Manju's honour! It truly showed the differance between her and Manju's mum. I think her dialouges and everything she said to defend both of them was amazing! =D
heernprem thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I liked the rain scene , where manav saw archana's face 4 the first time
sexy001 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I love the rain scene. More love there. So sweet.
Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
For this week i think all scenes of Manav n his father r PR scene of the week may it be he saving his father from ppl wrath ,from police or gving him support sachi my heart went out for all the scenes between them

Priya

ancyz_world thumbnail
cmon guys...buck up...gv ur worthful views..n...scenes...waitng 4 ur replies... 👏👏