Poll

what will b naitik's reaction after knowing about RR and Akshii??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
MuslimGirl thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
plz vote and comment..as we know that naitik will know abt RR and akshii next week...wat u ppl think will b his reaction...😲😲
😲
I think he'll discuss the issue wid akshii and ask him y she did'nt inform him beforehand..!!😳

wat u ppl think..?πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
I think he'll keep quiet .. may be..for sometime..may be he'll try to talk to AksharaEdited by _charu_ - 14 years ago
AaRtINaKsH thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Good question smart_girl. 

It would be really fantastic to see hw Naitik will react after knowing the truth about Akshara and Rituraj.

But I think he will keep quite and wait for Akshara to tell him the truth.

rida_ranbir thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
he'll talk to Akshii to sort out the issue!
ghina thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i wanted him to talk to akshara and sort it out but i think he will keep quite till akshara tells him the truth πŸ˜”

missindia26 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ghina1986

i wanted him to talk to akshara and sort it out but i think he will keep quite till akshara tells him the truth πŸ˜”

I also think the same πŸ˜•
MuslimGirl thumbnail
thanks aarti_g15...well its really gonna b very important to knw how naitik will react... i hope and wish that he sort out the issue by talking to akshii as soon as posiible...!!
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: _charu_

I think he'll keep quiet .. may be..for sometime..may be he'll try to talk to Akshara

yah i was thinking the same, for sometime he will be he will be quite, but he has to take the initiative to talk to her.. i don't think she will take initiative in talking about this issue..