Manusha_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
OMG..how lucky are we girlsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..we got two very very sexy guys in this show........Avinash and VishalπŸ˜‰..i think the TRPs will rise jus because of them...cause am only watching for their sakeπŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰Edited by Manusha_LuvSD - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Denise18 thumbnail
Yea..two hottie..we are lucky nah..too bad the boys arent..🀣
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yup thats so tru man...cant wait to c vishal πŸ˜›
Simone2006747 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The introduction of Keshav #2 (aka Vishal Singh) spells competition for Dev. I am told that Keshav #2 and Dev are proteges of Madam Ekta Kapoor ... and Mr. Singh is a good actor.
(Ouch ... this implies that Avinash has to work harder).     😭

What is interesting is that two articles were published yesterday - Keshav's replacement and Dev's gift, the treadmill.

Businesses (e.g. production houses), thrive on competition but individuals do not.

The production house did not want to confuse the fans (or Dev) with "two hunks" in the show. So they took a *politically correct* action. They gifted him a treadmill and thereby told us that Avinash is more important (than Vishal).

Good move DJ. I am sure the "VIP treatment" (treadmill) made Avinash feel wanted and loved.    πŸ˜‰

Edited by Simone2006747 - 14 years ago
dotcom thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lucky us ??πŸ˜•

U mean lucky Radhika, she is the one who has two hunks loving her so much, πŸ˜ƒ
avinash4ever thumbnail
i luv both when i came 2 know thht vishal is acting i was really happy now even if radhika  has 2 act as a wife of keshav i  have no probs...but only ACT...i dont want devrad 2 be seperated
pretty.woman thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I lyk vishal....though i have never seen his acting coz i dont watch serails..... but Avinash is a real heart-throb!!!! ☺️  ❀️
nancy_loveSK thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey its going to be gr8..i wanted to see somebody who just challenged dev.well avinnash is the best acording to me but its going to be very interesting  if his character is challenge by other  smart charater not overshadow i will kil the creatives if it will happen coz i cnt see anybdy taking avi place.he is jaan of show......
AsYa_KaBhi thumbnail
i like vishal very much and bcant wait his entry in choti bahu
Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I agree, two really good-looking guys in one show...the trp's are defintely gonna rise and both are great actors....