Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ra92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
when will winner announce??....@ 30th june..or later?
soul76 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Can't wait to read all the entries.
-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: MAYURfanatic

when will winner announce??....@ 30th june..or later?

Nope, June 30th is the deadline for entries.  Then we will have a voting round and then the winner will be announced!

-Mahi
Ra92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Mystery-

Nope, June 30th is the deadline for entries.  Then we will have a voting round and then the winner will be announced!

-Mahi

wow...okay..thanx!
bhoomikauttam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I have sent my entries too....:) all the best to all....
pickytg thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Well it doesn't say June 30th IST so it shall be open for those living in states for their June 30th yeah? (that means July 1st 10AM IST) :)

Just to confirm....you send out the entries to the id: "L&F.Entries" like its written on the first page....it just sounds odd....the id i mean..

Also...can we make last minute changes and pm you even after submitting the entries? In case if we type it in a rush and don't get a chance revise it right away....maybe after a few hours....would you still accept those minor changes?

thanks!
-Mystery- thumbnail
Originally posted by: missypatel

Well it doesn't say June 30th IST so it shall be open for those living in states for their June 30th yeah? (that means July 1st 10AM IST) :)

Just to confirm....you send out the entries to the id: "L&F.Entries" like its written on the first page....it just sounds odd....the id i mean..

Also...can we make last minute changes and pm you even after submitting the entries? In case if we type it in a rush and don't get a chance revise it right away....maybe after a few hours....would you still accept those minor changes?

thanks!

Hey,

Okay, answering your questions one by one:

1. Yes, it will be open till the end of June 30th world wide.  So you can send in your entry on June 20th US time.
  2. The username is as it says on the first page: L&F.Entries
  3. I guess we can receive minor changes for up to 5-6 hours.  After that whatever you've sent in is what it is.

-Mahi
soul76 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Isn't it past first July too.... sorry to sound impatient but I do want to read the innumerous entries.
-Mystery- thumbnail
Okay, sorry for the delay.  The submission date is over.

So now the Poetry Contest is closed and we will put up the entries for voting soon.

-Mahi