Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Aish, 50-50 ok va... (love and horror)..
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arjun_Meena

Aish, 50-50 ok va... (love and horror)..

hehe that too is ok daa πŸ˜›....

Meenu kutty... naane (athu thaan onga Pugal katchi kootany thozhi yee) oru horror , intha FF um 100% horror naa πŸ˜•, neenga bayanthiduveenga illadha πŸ˜›
Meena.IF thumbnail
Originally posted by: aisha_muka1984

Meenu kutty... naane (athu thaan onga Pugal katchi kootany thozhi yee) oru horror  πŸ˜†, intha FF um 100% horror naa πŸ˜•, neenga bayanthiduveenga illadha πŸ˜›
🀣

CK3 la post panalam..
*Nishi* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sheena went in the back to the kitchen to get another plate. Of course her mind was racing with the usual thoughts. Why in the world is this guy staring at me?? It had been over 45 minutes now. She decided that if he was still doing this when she came back she would have to confront him. She knew she was pretty and all but this was too much πŸ˜† But when she came back, he was gone. Of course. This always happens in movies. When the guy stares at her he leaves before she can catch him. But this time... I'm gonna catch him. Sheena grabbed her coat and ran out the cafe as fast as she could. It started to rain hard and it was hard to make out where he was. She found him running ahead about to turn a corner. "Hey!" she yelled. "Wait up."  Now it started to thunder. She ran as fast as she could when she finally caught up with him. "Hey you... you forgot something." She said, panting. He turned around and looked at her suprised. "What are you doing here?" he said quietly. "What did I leave?" Sheena was leaning against a tree to catch her breath. "Excuse me? Hurry up I have to go."

"Oh... oh you didn't leave anything. I just said that.. listen why were you looking at me like that?"
"Who are you I don't even know you " (πŸ˜†) "Yeah.. yes you do. From the cafe we were just at. I work there. Remember....?"  The guy just looked at her. The rain was getting harder. "Well then.. I--" she started.
"I have to go now.. hopefully you will recover soon." He gave her a funny smile and left.......

this is the first time i'm writing this kind of love story thing... sorry πŸ˜†
Meena.IF thumbnail
Good going.. so its gonna be a love story hun.. ok.. will enjoy any number of romances...
*Nishi* thumbnail

^thanks meena. i dont know if its going to be a love story or not.. just going where the story is taking me.

Meena.IF thumbnail
great that the story is spontaneous.. and not pre planned...
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Finally got to reach your second chapter daa....

Well.... you're doing a great job Nishi πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘... I really liked it  daa πŸ‘. 

But I tell ya, that man is def some lier πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..... poor girl.... had to run all the way out in the rain to confront him, but he easily escaped by giving a lame excuse......... that to by saying "hope you recover" 😑... how dare he.......  after all she is his crush naa πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Nishi kutty.... hope you don't mind me imagining Angad and Kripa for the protagonists 🀣🀣🀣... when i started reading your story, I could only picture Kripa in Sheena's place 😳.... so I'll imagine Angad in place of that guy  ok 🀣 πŸ˜‰
*Nishi* thumbnail
chapter 3-

Sheena came back to the cafe saoking wet and a bit pissed offπŸ˜‘πŸ˜† But whatever, there were weird people like that. She went to the back to grab her stuff and quickly leave before the rain started to pour even harder. "Bye everyone", she said as she walked out the door. She opened her umbrella and made the long journey home...😳 

there.. I had to get atleast a paragraph up hereπŸ˜› and aish.. you picture whatever you want as long as you read/comment here😑
*Nishi* thumbnail
She thinks about how weird that guy was but brushes it off. Probably just some wacko πŸ˜† Sheena loved the rain very much. It was so beautiful watching it fall and land on things and make splashes. And then after it was done everything looked so beautiful and green.. and colorful πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ The only thing she didn't exactly like about it was the she couldn't paint outside in the rain..  All her paints and everything would get all messed up and she wouldn't be able to concentrate with all the rain pouding on her making that noise... But anyways, she could still gaze from the inside and paint.  

Painting was her life. A day didn't go by that she didn't want to draw all the beauties of the world and paint them extrordinary colors. It made her happy and someday she hoped to become a little famous and maybe make some extra money off it. She doubted anyone would like her work though...  She turned the corner and walked up to the small apartment building she lived in. It would have to do until she got a better job that made more money. She liked it anyway. It was small so there wasn't too many people and it was old looking.. and had some pretty flowers in front of it too. The people seemed friendly..  As Sheena went inside, she said hi to some lady there (she forgot her name) and went inside to pull out her paints so she could sit by the window and paint the beauiful scenery outside....

Liebestraum
Edited by *Nishi* - 14 years ago