Non Sun TV Serials

Into the Ocean - update page 3

*Nishi* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guys πŸ˜ƒ I have many stories and FFs here on IF but this is my first one posting in the Tamil section. I hope you like it...😳 Please read and comment.

Sheena -with her arms full of her bag and books- made her way through the crowd to the front desk. She put her bag and books to the corner and put on her apron. After she put on her apron and signed in, she went to the back so she could put her books and bag in a safe place. She glanced at the clock before she went back outside. The clock read 5:14pm. The Cafe closed at 8pm. She would only have 3 more hours to endure this night. Then she could go home and relax and work on her book project that was due the next day. She ran back to the counter and began taking people's orders.   
The music was blasting real loud and people everywhere were screamingπŸ˜† Thursdays were always busy days. Soon it will be over with... thank God. This Cafe was the perfect place for everything. People would come here for meetings, the small concerts outside and above all most importantly- the foodπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†. A few hours later everything seemed to calm down a little... People were winding down and enjoying their evening. Simal was taking a plate of food to a table when she noticed him. He was staring at her with the most blank expression ever. Where ever she moved, his eyes moved.πŸ˜† 

Okay... I know this is kindaπŸ˜† It will get better though. I promise πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by *Nishi* - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Vare vaa.... Nishi Kutty, great start daa πŸ‘πŸ‘

... so Simal is a school or college student  daaa?  Love at first sight vaa???  I bet that boy/ man is bowled over by her beauty?? 😳.... keep writing daa, would love to read long parts too daa..........eagerly waiting for the next one πŸ˜›
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow wow wow! I love your stories....keep on going sweety.
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Interesting starting Choti...πŸ˜›

Do i sense a crush here??😳

waiting for the next chapt😍
*Nishi* thumbnail
okay im gonna post th next chapter soon.. meli.. u said crushπŸ˜† im gonn change this story to a horror one. πŸ˜†
Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow.. I love horror stories..
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Choti...I like horror ones😎
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey  hun ... after so long .. great going gal πŸ‘πŸΌ
*Nishi* thumbnail
🀣 you guys.. okay i will try to post a long chapter today 😊
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Ayooo 😲😲... horror vaa??  ...... Amma Nishi kutty, I was eagerly waiting to read your love/ crush story 😳😳😳... please daa... make my wish come true.... if not, at least 75 % love story, and 25% horror ok πŸ˜›....

eagerly waiting daa....