thesemoments thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Issue #12

Show Happenings

Weekly Summary
-Ravjot-

Heer teases Prem and to make up for it she kisses him on the cheek. The next day, Gayatri's worried about Veera but Heer tells her that Veera's fine and she gets a call from Sameer. She lies to Prem and says it's from Rajveer.

Veera calls Nihaal but he hangs up on her saying he's busy and tells her to do whatever she wants. Meanwhile, at the office Prem calls Heer and asks her where she is, when he tells her he's outside her cabin, she lies saying she's shopping. Heer's actually with Sameer who threatens her and ends up taking the ring that Prem gave her for her birthday. After Smeer leaves, Rajveer comes and confronts Heer about it and tells her to tell Prem. She leaves with Rajveer while Prem on his way home sees them together.  He wonderes why Heer's lying to him but dismisses that thought as he knows that Heer will confide in him. He books 2 tickets for Goa and tells Heer that they're going while Gayatri decides to figure out a way to stop Heer from going. She tells Heer that she's planned a pooja so Prem and her postpone their trip to the day after.

Heer tells Gayatri about the ring and Gayatri gets her a duplicate ring. At the pooja, Nihaal doesn't show up and Gayatri invites Biji to the pooja because she knows the Biji knows the difference between real and fake jewellery. Sh finds out that the ring Heer has is a duplicate but Rajveer covers for Heer and says it got stolen and she's filed a complaint and Prem also lies and says Heer had told him before. Gayatri gets mad at Heer but Heer tells her that Prem knows nothing and had lied. When Heer goes to Prem, he tells her how he doesn't want her to hide stuff from him. Just then Ash comes with two policemen who says Ash got hurt and she only knew the Juneja's so they brought her here. Ash is about to leave but Heer stops her and tells her to stay. After the pooja Heer promises Prem that she'll tell him everything and not hide stuff.

Gayatri gets a hold of Rajveer's coat while Heer gets a call late at night from Raj. Prem picks up the phone and eavesdrops and hear Rajveer telling her not to go to Goa while Meher gets jealous when Ash wants mangoes and Kuldi gives her some that Meher had cut just for Preet. Gayatri then tries to get Meher against Heer but it doesn't work and the next day Heer pretends to faint and doesn't got to Goa with Prem. She goes to meet Rajveer how gets a sketch made of Sameer and says he'll handle it. Meanwhile Prem meets and old couple who tell him to trust his love but when he gets home, Gayatri takes Raj's coat and Heer's payal falls out, which Veera and Gayatri had planted there.

Links
jnawaz & Dhruvie & -Triv- & Joytix

June 8

Written & Video Update

June 9

Written & Video Update

June 10

Written & Video UpdatePathshala

June 11

Written & Video UpdatePathshala

June 12

SBS links- Joytix and dollbul

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJU4n4Fd0cc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sjEItZY8vE&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eI02sI-ZqrQ&feature=related

Star Parivaar Awards 2009 : Dhruvie

Scene of the Week
shabo24 & Sweet_Kandy

Disgusting! Not only were we given such crap scenes this week but on top of that, they (as in the creatives) used body doubles?!?!?! I mean, yes sometimes there is not always time to get all this shots, but this better have only been cuz HC and AG were busy shooting for SPA, if this becomes a habit, I promise you (creatives) this show will end very fast. :) On a happier note, this week, Scene of the Week - Couples goes to *drumroll* Who else? Prem and Heer! Very cute, sweet and short scene in the begining of this week with Heer and Prem flirting when they are all alone! This one got it hands down for the peck on the cheek and the cutsie smiles! Ohh and we did get a glimpse of Meet this week, even if it was dry. :) Same time, same place next week then? Keep those fingers crossed!

Dialogue of the Week
 loveabletwinz

We had some good dialogues this week and the rest were so-so. The conversation between Prem and Heer were definitely a treat to watch. Gayathri had some good ones to say too, but considering they were technically evil, I'm choosing to skip them *muhaha*

Male

"Teek hain heeriye....
Ek officer hone ke naate abhi mein koi action nahi longa
Lekin tera dost hone ke naate
Main tera saath zaroor donga." ' Rajveer, 8th June.

I know, I know'.some of you want to throw rotten tomatoes at me'after him saying "Prem se zyaada, mujhe tumhari zaroorat hain," he'd be the last person you guys would expect to be on the DOTW'but you've got to give it to him guys'He's being a really great friend. Very reassuring and supporting' it was nice to see Heer FINALLY have someone she can rely on. I was going to give Prem the DOTW for this edition too, but I think Rajveer beat him at this one! 

Female

"Vaise ek baat kahon
Mujhe bohut acha laga jab sabne meri tareef kiya
Lekin jab tum meri tareef karte ho
Tho mujhe apne aap par gurror ata hain
Jab tum mujhe dekthe ho
Tho tumhari ankhon mein pyaar hi pyaar nazar ata hain mere liye
Aisa lagta hain tumhari duniya mein sirf main hi basi hoon, sirf main
Aur meri bhagwan se sirf ek hi pratna hain
 Ki main tumhari duniya Sse kabhi na jaon, kabhi bhi nahi."' Heer, 9th June

I think this dialogue was actually quite nice. Not too fancy, very simple'but still holds a lot of meaning. It definitely shows Heer's guroor over Prem complimenting her. The lines that Prem said after these were very promising too. The whole conversation was actually a treat to watch. Especially since we have so much tension going on between the two' it was nice to see them put all their problems aside and just focus on themselves for the moment!

Hope this weeks DOTW wasn't that disappointing'.I promise, the moment they give me fabulous dialogues, I'll have them here for you *wink*'and another reason to rejoice guys'PREET!!!! We had him for TWO scenes this week..its more than we could ask for..atleast he's not leaving KDMHMD'boy, I'm STILL waiting to list him for my Male DOTW someday *SIGH* ' I hope it's soon 'until then, u guys ALL have a great weekend and have oodles of fun!

OMG Moment of the Week
-Anza-

This was a total blah. I'm happy that Prem still trusts Heer. Well this week's OMG Moment is.....ASHLESHA! Yes, she's back. I don't know why but I think she is here for Raj. Well, I'm so shocked that Meher is the one to say that Ashlesha is back. Wha creatives. We didn't see this one coming. Well, I kinda feel sorry for Ashlesha. Hope she's here for Raj, and if not then why is she here??

Biggest Disappointment of the Week
-athena-

Not turned in.

Warm & Fuzzies
sweetness4eva

My first Warm and Fuzzie for this week, is definitely the bedroom scene between Premeer!! The entire scene was awesome!!From the very beginning, with Prem asking Heer whether she liked everything or not to The end where Prem backwalks heer to the bed!! BUT special mention to the smile on prem's face after he's turned away from Heer, and he feels Heer's fingers walking down his shoulder onto his chest!! And then him turning around and hugging heer!!! When Prem was smiling here, and back walking heer,I was LITERALLY grinning like an Idiot!!! This totally made up for the horrible Monday!!

Next comes, Prem's trust in Heer!! I totally love it I tell you! I know Heer's hiding stuff and all when she shouldn't but what I totally adore is how Prem is dropping hints for heer, and trying to let her know that she can confide in him'That she just needs to step up a little and he'll be there for her to hold on to and to help her out!Like Always!!!! The entire Kitchen scene, the bedroom scene before the Pooja, and the whole conversation saying that, He'll be there to listen to her, "Dil ki Baat" and that she just needs to tell him!!!! Heer surely needs to start talking soon!!

Anyways, then comes the Premeer moment right before the pooja, where Heer is decorating the pooja ki Thali and prem is busy unbuttoning his kurta!!!The whole segment was nice, But I totally loved the conversation between Prem and Heer'It was like they were trying to tell each other to hang on a little longer and assuring each other at the same time that, no matter what, we'll be there TOGETHER !!!!! Heer telling Prem that whenever He looks at her,his eyes are full of love for her, and that she's the only one that his world revolves around..and she doesnt want to go away from his world or his heart ever...Prem then says that isnt possible, because he lives in her heart and there isnt another heart in this world where Prem wants to be...

Last but not the least, the walk from Prem and heer's bedroom to the door of Juneja house'Hand in Hand and with the Kis desh Title track playing!! That walk, some how felt so positive with this weird track..It kinda signified that no matter what, prem Heer are one will prevail!! AND THAT certainly makes me want to run to gayatri and give her  the "I told you" look!!!

Okay guys That's All for this week's Warm and Fuzzies, I hope you liked em!

Shining Star of the Week
-Anza- & Anhdara13

Shining Star of the Week: Actor:

I'd say this week both Harshad Chopda and Aditti Gupta, for working so well with body doubles. The magic was not the same as when HC and AG are together on screen, but it was not as bad as it could have been. So, HC and AG, this week, you guys are the stars.

Shining Star of the Week: Character

Nihaal Maan, for putting up with, and now being so blase with Veera. She deserves it, and I love that Nihaal is finally getting back at her for the hell she put him through. Go Nihaal, and I hope this continues. For a long time.

Balaji Bloopers
Garima93 & Bul3

Monday's, Tuesday's, Wednesday's, Thursday's and Friday's Episodes:

This entire week of kis desh should be called body doubles week.Throughout this week body doubles of Heer,Prem,Gayatri etc.. were used.Actually in every episode Additi was missing at the time of shooting with the entire cast .So Additi's part was shot earlier with body doubles of people who were with her in those scenes.On the other hand while the entire cast's scenes were being shot Additi's body double(who was way shorter than Additi) was used.It was a big disappointment because there were a lot of good Premeer scenes but the use of body doubles killed the essence of those scenes. Hopefully with the end of Star Parivaar Awards, there would be no more use of body doubles from next week. 

Friday's Blooper:

Even though Rajveer has seen Sameer,the blackmailer ,he stopped Heer from going with Prem just to make sketch of Sameer with her help..lol..its another absurd thing..vaise bhi that Sameer guy keeps showing up to torture Heer so why not click his picture next time??When Rajveer can record Sameer's and Heer's conversation and make people follow him then why cant he get his photo??Strange!!

When Veera enters her home she is surprised to see Nihaal shoes there and says"aj to Nihaal bohat jaldi ghar aa gaya"..but in the very next scene she is again surprised to see Nihaal taking a shower so late in the night.Firstl jaldi then so late in the night:S..

Hey guyz this week blooper section is quite short coz I didn't catch many bloopers apart from the use of body doubles.Hopefully next week BT would be back with more bloopers,giving me  the opportunity to catch and share some more bloopers with you.Enjoy rest of our KDC!!

Fashion Icon of the Week
indiandoll89

Hey everyone! Okay so all in all, a very so so week in my opinion! (anyone else missing Preet LIKE CRAZY?! I never thought they'd cut his screen time THIS much) anyways....I think this weeks Fashion Icon of the week shall go to Prem! Yes it's been his better half for nearly 3 weeks now but I kinda didn't like some of her clothes! All the crisp shirts Harshad's been wearing are just so bold and perfect for him I think. (what's not perfect for him really? *sighs*)

He started out this week in that awesome shaded pink shirt, that complimented him so well! It gave him a subtle look that also seemed macho in some weird way (I haven't used that word in FOREVER Reminds me of 'Raj' in RNBDJ) And then he came dressed in that ROYAL blue color, now who can say they DIDN'T swoon seeing him? Cus it just looks so good on him! Tuesday he started off with a blue shirt again, but it didn't suit him in my opinon, mainly because the shirt looked kinda washed out. Yet he made up for it by wearing that FANTASTIC Red sherwani....that just oozed hotness! *blushy* I should stop! But he did look amazing in it! Then on thursday's episode he wore his 'trademark'  white kurta that always looks swoon worthy on him! I don't know about anyone else, but I was very happy to see him back in that black blazer at the end of thursday's episode, I don't know what it is about Harshad, but he just looks so suave like that! *sighs* That's another reason if the episode sucks...I don't notice...just look at him, takes it all away!

Honorable mentions: Hmmm....I actually have no one to list here.. Besides I described Harshad's clothes a bit too much!

Chat Patta Fun

Comic Relief
jnawaz

Once again guys...sorry i couldnt give much attention to this section this week...im just super busy...but fikar not...i have another hilarious video clip for you all...Enjoy!!

Special Awards
jnawaz & sidd11

The Shocking Return Award: ...goes to...*drum roll*...ASHLESHA! seriously people...did anyone see that coming....it was like out of the blue...when i saw her standing there i had to do a double take...im like...is that really her? lol...it was so random...but i guess now that sushant is not on the show much Ekta is trying to fill the show with more characters...but lets see...this Ash and Meher angle has lots of potential in terms of Meher staking her claim of Preet...hopefully we get good Meet scenes.

Weekend Masti
coolfattin & shanu333

Game
This one's called.. Jzoo mein..

In the game, We're supposed to add a move name in front of Jzoo to make it make sense..

e.g. Jzoo mein kuch kuch hota hain

so tht's it... Enjoy!

Weekend Video Mix
Sunehari*Rose

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exiz29IHc6Y

Trip Down Memory Lane

jnawaz

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRGWEmS9Ms4

so this is the scene after Prem decides to stand by Heer after his wedding to Ash falls through. They have no lines or anything but omg...the eye locking...*blush*...haila...main marjavaan...the music...the atmosphere..all is perfect...kabab mein hadi meher is there yelling at prem for soaking himself in the rain but still...for Premeer its like only the two of them are in the room...haye...the good old days!!! Enjoy!

Talented Tales
-life-

Not turned in.

Forum News

*No new news about the forum this week*

Editor's Note
First and formost...shout out to -Anza-...who so kindly volunteered her time and efforts for this weeks KCD...i believe we are at issue #12...that means we have officially completed 3 months!!! without all of the reporters and readers this news letter would be no where...this forum simply rocks!!!! you guys are awesome..!!!

I want to appologize for slacking off this week...couldnt do updates or the KDC...thanks to beautiful finals...NOT! eeks...got them out of the way...and yesterday was graduations...so *yaay*.....it was exciting...one tip girls...do not wear heels...wear flats...my feet are still dying this morning....what makes it worse is im off to a kids cancer research fundraiser walk...ill be dead by the time i get home...*sigh*...rock on people...

once again...bug round of applause for -Anza-

Jaz

Thankss Jaz for giving me the oppurtunity to do this week. Also thanks to everyone for turning in everything on time. Enjoy this week's issue! I'm sorry if it's late. I had to take care of something. Thanks and Enjoy!

Anza

Edited by -Anza- - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kvashishat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
gr8 job Anza... u did awsome

thanks hun

luv
tina
blackdaughter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
thank you so much Anza!!!! Really appreciate this from your side!!!!
jnawaz thumbnail
Anza meri jaan...fabulous job!!! thanks so much again...i may need help next week...if you are available...because as of right now...my laptop is not working...*fingers crossed* that it gets fixed asap...*sigh*...you did rocking!!

the game...

J-Zoo mein khabi kushi khabi gham...lmao...

JAZ

xxxxminixxxx thumbnail
hey
really good job

Jzoo mein kabhi alvida naa kehna  *crying*

minita⭐️
d@niy@ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice issue.... gr8 job....😃
j-zoo mein "main meri patni aur woh"
sweetness4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome work Anza!!!

Game

J-zoo main humara dil aapke paas hai !!!

Mahrukh

Sweet_Kandy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome wrk Anza!!
Next: Jzoo main Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam
zaara006 thumbnail
Thank you, the kdc rocked once again!!!!
KhaLidaH thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
A fantastic job anza, thanks a lot for taking time out to write  👍🏼