Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

60 FIVE SHOTZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: xxsugasweetxx

Yeah and then they get all defensive about Armaan.... It's just so annoying... They're all about how 'PERFECT' Armaan is that they don't care if he's the villain. All they say is 'he's trying to protect his friend' or 'he thinks abhi is some sort of womanizer' 

if armaan thinks abhi is womanizer so he is totally wrong😑😑😑
mz.intoxicated thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Yeah and then they get all defensive about Armaan.... It's just so annoying... They're all about how 'PERFECT' Armaan is that they don't care if he's the villain. All they say is 'he's trying to protect his friend' or 'he thinks abhi is some sort of womanizer' 

The only reason I loved Armaan interrupting Abhi and Nikki was because the more he tried to separate them, the more Abhi and Nikki would get closer next time they would meet...

but now, when I see people bashing Nikki....I feel bad for Nikki..... Had Armaan never started all this, Abhi would have never lost his pride, and Nikki would never need to feel guilty for not saying a word....
mz.intoxicated thumbnail

Somebody tell me, can a woman in real life let down a man's pride being made fun in front of the world???

Originally posted by: mz.intoxicated

The only reason I loved Armaan interrupting Abhi and Nikki was because the more he tried to separate them, the more Abhi and Nikki would get closer next time they would meet...

but now, when I see people bashing Nikki....I feel bad for Nikki..... Had Armaan never started all this, Abhi would have never lost his pride, and Nikki would never need to feel guilty for not saying a word....

Yeah at first i was okay but now they're all attacking NIKKI AND DEFENDING ARMAAN... OH GOSH GIVE ME A BREAK...

mz.intoxicated thumbnail
Somebody tell me, can a woman in real life let down a man's pride being made fun in front of the world???
mz.intoxicated thumbnail

Yeah at first i was okay but now they're all attacking NIKKI AND DEFENDING ARMAAN... OH GOSH GIVE ME A BREAK...

Even though they know that Armaan has no right to interfere at this extend between Abhi and Nikki, they will still support him...... πŸ˜• and then bash Nikki!!!
I still can't get over the interns laughing at him.. It was just too much!
Originally posted by: mz.intoxicated

Even though they know that Armaan has no right to interfere at this extend between Abhi and Nikki, they will still support him...... πŸ˜• and then bash Nikki!!!

Of course cause he's the "pyaara sa Armaan." I mean he was a TOTAL FLIRT in the beginning but they found that "Cute"

mz.intoxicated thumbnail

I still can't get over the interns laughing at him.. It was just too much!

Exactly!! It was so ridiculoussssssssssss!!

Can you answer to my question above
1212 thumbnail

hey

you know i thought Niki was at fault first too because she didn't speak up...which is true...she should have spoken up for Abhi

BUT i also think Armaan was in no mood to listen to Niki...she tried stopping him (tho she could've tried harder ) but Armaan kept ignoring her plea ...

i think even if Niki had spoken up then Armaan would've thought Niki got fooled by Abhi ...so he wudn't have believed her any ways