Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: mz.intoxicated

After the latest promo, I think I WILL NEVER RE-WATCH ANY AN SCENES EVER 😡 ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ 

I just hate myself for drooling over them......I thought besides being the hottest couple, Abhi and Nikki were the sweetest couple I ever met in life because without saying a word, they would understand each other..... but no, I was hell wrong 😡 

Pags, never is a very long time.  But I do understand how you feel.   😳
anotheranfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ftm_ca

Guys, "aukaat" means status. He is only saying that she is undeserving of him, not making claims about her character.

Heck, Abhi was the one who got crucified for his character, when Armaan/Muskaan and the rest kept on talking about 'what kind of a man he was, etc.' EVEN NIKKI doubted his character at one point in time, with the whole Patil thing.

On the contrary, Abhi IS NOT questioning her character, rather just trying  to demean her.

Totally and absoloutely disagree here. SLAPPING a woman is counted as less of a blow than something said in anger? In no way, shape or form, is physical abuse ever justified, no matter how angry he is. All he can do is use his words, and that's what he did.

well kissing and then pushing her away and then saying aukaat does mean that its physical abuse.. i guess its a context.. so unless its not same context tomorrow in the episode i still feel that he made fun of niki's womanhood.. her character.,. he has no rights to do that.. and given that abhi is person who respects everyone i cant take it from him.. some villan does something like that - what elese you would expect from such character.. but from abhi...  no . no. no.. cant expect this from him.... 
mz.intoxicated thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ftm_ca

I'm surprised that you're surprised about this. You watched KYPH right? Angad was AWFUL to Kripa [there was even martial rape involved].

I never watched KYPH everyday but I watched only Prithvi and Kripa's scenes.....
but yeah I remember that partial rape of Angad Kripa...... But you see, rape, pregnancy before marriage, divorce, revenge, manhood taking over womanhood = these are called Ekta's crap

Originally posted by: trina1

Pags, never is a very long time.  But I do understand how you feel.   😳

Agree give them one last try...
fizzazaza thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xxsugasweetxx

MY POINT EXACTLY THEY MADE HIM A TOTALLY ARROGANT BAST***

they did !!
D:
im so mad...
i dont know why they did this !!
trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Hey Reya!!

If the next thread is made, am closing this one....   😳

Originally posted by: mz.intoxicated

I never watched KYPH everyday but I watched only Prithvi and Kripa's scenes.....
but yeah I remember that partial rape of Angad Kripa...... But you see, rape, pregnancy before marriage, divorce, revenge, manhood taking over womanhood = these are called Ekta's crap

Excatly Ekta too crazy...
shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Even if i wanted to hate AN, i couldnt ever....because the creatives made him do something dumb like that....and we all know that's not OUR Abhi...i'm gonna ask my friend to ask Amit on FB what's in store for his character....because just THIS MORNING, he assured her he wont turn evil =S
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shockalot

YAY hahah at least someone sees this my way!
I also pointed out a few pages before that he supported Sharad and that was a REAL blow to Mukti...

I don't know HOW IN THE WORLD they redeemed his character, but somehow we loved him even more by the time it all ended. Pretty incredible.

If Prem was redeemed, I can have hope for anyone 😆 Abhi has done NOTHING compared to what guys in other shows have done, and then made up to be hero's at the end.