Pavitra Rishta

Love this realistic Middle Class Storyline..

Rumii thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I'm loving this drama..this one is definitely a Relief from the usual stories of BIIIIIG BUSINESS families n unlimited richness...... I guess Most of the television viewers are Middle Class n though the stories of big business tycoons entertain us,these type of realistic Middle-Class Stories like PAVITRA RISHTA  touch our heart as we can relate to these stories!! And last but not the least both Archana n Manav look naturally Attractive n they Rock together!!👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rakhie_08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yup.  Same reasons why I'm drawn to the show.  Sushant brought me here, but the story has kept me here.

When I watch the show it's like I'm watching my family back home.  I have cousins who live in a house like that and lead that kind of live.  Simple ordinary people leading simple ordinary lives.  Dealing with every-day problems.

Rich multi-millionaires and fat-cat industrialists are nowhere to be seen.  There won't be any hostile take-over bids made, and business meetings held and people fighting for contracts.  No designer clothes and expensive cars, and I'm very grateful for it.

Now this is a story for the masses.  A story, characters and life people can relate to. 
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yes I'm watching this show for the guy who is playing the lead but I'm simply following to show because of the fact that they are both poor no is rich while the other is poor both of dem are poor which is something that I have being waiting to see/come my way for a very long time........

thank god Ekta finally open her eyes to realistic Storyline and not give us another crap of the boy is rich and the girl is poor like she has in the past.
snowwhite30 thumbnail
absolutely correct...... hope this story remains like this.........
devashree_h thumbnail
The simple, realistic portrayal has got me hooked to this show. A major reason for this is the way the characters have been written and acted. The scenes between Sulochana and Arch, the arguments of Varsha and Sulochana, Varsha's insecurities everything seems to be taken from real life. Ekta's knows the changing likes of audiences.
Edited by devashree_h - 14 years ago
_SuMmEr_LoVe_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
i agree...
  its such a pain in the neck to was drama's where the actors talk about 1million or so...m just left thinking..dude do u even know the ABCs of a business????
 ya i'm really loving the simple storyline of this show..different