Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

11th June 2009 Written Update

Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
RECAP : Daya is on Maun Vrat and Jetha is trying his best to pacify her

The episode starts with Taarak asking Anjali for breakfast. Anjali brings an empty plate. Taarak says wat is this . Earleir u used to atleast serve some ghas phus but now there is nothing . What should i eat ??" Anjali says " UDo u know that Daya bhabhi is on Maun vrat and that too becoz of Jetha bhai. U should ask ur friend to say sorry to her. Why is it that everytime the women only have to keep vrats. Why cant men keep any vrats. Taarak says ok then even i will keep a vrat. Of not listening. From today onwards i wont listen to ur bakbak. Anjali says Wat ?? Tarak says I was just joking. I have already told Jetha to pacify daya bhabi. U dont worry till now Daya bhabi must have even started speaking.

In Jetha's house, Jetha is on the dining table waiting for Daya to bring tea. Daya brings tea but doesnt speak anything and goes away. Jetha is very sad to see this. Then after coming from bathing he says " Daya please brings my clothes. But suddenly notices that his clothes have been kept on the bed. Then when he is ready after wearing clothes, he asks Daya to give him his purse and handkerchief but he is again shocked to find it on the bed. He says I will do one thing. I will purposely forget these things here so that Daya will come running in the balcony and say " Tappu ke papa aap apna purse aur rumaal bhul gaye. So he leave both the things there only. When he leaves the house, Tappu follows him and gives him his handkerchief and purse. Jetha is irritated to see this. Then he looks at the balcony but he doesnt find Daya there. He is dissapointed. Then suddenly he hears " Tappu ke papa suniye to" He is very happy to hear Daya's voice but then Tappu tells him that he had recorded Daya's voice a day earleir and set it as his ringtone. Jetha is again dissapointed. He says Jai jinendra to Tappu and goes away. But then it is shown that Daya is secretly there in the compund hiding from jetha. She is extremely upset and sad.

In JEtha's shop , Jetha is eagerly waiting for Daya's phonecall but she doesnt call him. He is again dissapointed and starts thinking about his olden golden moments with her. They both singing and dancing together, Both talking to each other through whistles and also when Daya had asked Jetha to tie her lace like Amitabh had tied in Baghban. He closes his eyes and keeps thinking about all this. Nattu kaka look at him and says " Sethji aap khade khade so rahe hai. Isse accha aap ghar pe jakar so jayei. Jetha says he is not sleeping , he is just thinking something. Nattu kaka says " Ok i am sorry for disturbing." Jetha says " No its not ur fault. Anyone would have thought that way.Nattu kaka says " Yeah even I have not thought anything like tis for a long time. Even i want to think like u sleeping..Jetha says " Ok" NAttu kaka then tries to leave the shop. Jetha says not now u can think in the night after closing the shop.  In meanwhile a couple comes to Jetha's shop to buy something. The husband asks " Wat is the price of this Microwave oven ? Nattu kaka says " only 4 thousand." Wife asks " Wat is the price of home theater? " Nattu kaka says " only 5,500/-" husband says " but we had decided to buy the M O only. Please dont ask anything here more.Please shut up. Jetha says " Bhai sahab u shut up. Let her speak." If u try to change some body then ur whole life will change. Its better that u let her speak. So the wife goes on saying" Ok lets buy this Refrigerator also. ANd wow this TV is also good. lets buy it too. ANd look at the A.C. Lets buy that too. The husband is irritated.

In gokuldham passage " All the ladies are worried as the bhajiwali hasnt arived. They say even daya bhabhi hasnt arrived. ANjali says daya bhabhi hasnt come becoz if she comes down then she will feel like speaking to us but she wont speak. So she will feel bad. SO she isnt coming. Komal bhabhi says " I think she is doing acting to scare JEtha. But others says no she isnt doing acting. its more than 2 days but she still isnt speaking. I think we should go and talk to her. But madhavi bhabi says " I think only one person should go. She asks anjali bhabi to go and ask daya to speak. ANjali sy si will try my best to make her speak.ANjali goes to daya's house and tries to pacify her. She says all the ladies of gokuldham society are eager to listen to ur voice. Ur voice is like medicine for us. Listen to it 3 times a day and stay fit. But still daya doesnt speak anything. Anjali says ok if u dont want ot speak then its ok. But please do start speaking soon.

All the children are sitting in the playground discussing someting. Sonu says where is our opening batsman tappu today ? We wont enjoy the game without him. Then they see tappu coming towards the ground. He is dissapointed. THey ask him the reason. He says my mummy isnt speaking and so i am very upset. They say dont worry we all will pray in the temple so that she starts speaking soon. They all then run towards temple.

Jetha is very sad becoz of Daya's maun vrat. He remembers all moments he had spent with her. HE is lost in his own world. Then he comes across a gajra shop. He decided to buy daya gajras as they are her favourite.THe episode ends.

PRECAP  : Jetha brings gajras for daya but daya doesnt accpet it. He says if u wear it and start speaking then we both will go abroad. Just consider it aas our 2nd honeymoon. Daya turns her face. Jetha says " Oh u r blushing" Daya looks at him angrily !!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Ishan great update!! 😊
mishty1033 thumbnail