Miley Jab Hum Tum

Mayur: good moments or good track? - Page 7

LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I've always maintained M/N love story has no plot. It just has great moments. And these great moments are created by a sizzling chemistry ... how long will the novelty last, only time will tell!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Knowalot2

FAB topic👏👏👏

u have such a good point👏..written well😊

well we dont complain because we lowe to complain.we complain because we hate the track :) as for the moments, I think most of us looowed itntoo!

am glad it got u thinking
petticoat thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: missing Vmars

caro very interesting point 2 ponder upon

despite being a predominantly SG fan .. i wish MN story WUD have shaped better .... am sorry i cant help but dislike da current track !!!!
Kanzz U dislike it but I LOATHE IT!!!

good moments ( breath taking ones especially ) r very iportant for enhancing da story .... but wat do u do IF da track itself isnt worth watching !!!
that is the biggest problem now! track is crappy, but i watch it fr MN now and then...

i think earlier on ( esp da scenes u mentioned ...... beach , diwali n even da TP ) .... dere was a very gud amalgamation of both great moments n great track ....eggjacklee those were the loveliest scenes!

but sadly now i think even sum of dere great scenes cant salvage MN .... dats coz dere track only is sooo flawed ...... am sorry i think it is quite demeaning wen mayank goes around treating nupur as sum sort of an assignment ..... mayb sum of da MN fans dont agree wit me ... dats ok .. but i feel i am entitled 2 have an opinion of my own .... so no need 2 get hyper ... i repect ur opinion ... da least u can go is try n respect mine ( n not b a nuisance for me )
 ok lemme translate what she is trying to say here-> no bashing, no hate pms, and dont argue..LOL..he does treat her like a project yaar..she is a nishaana..I wanted to box him when he said that!

am hoping against hope dere track improves ...... coz da beauty of MJHT ( earlier on ) was dat v got 2 c 2 contrasting luv stories ...... one sweet n all n da other all fiery

so wen i c one story go awry.... it hurts

SG track has been really shaping well even though we want to kick shammy out

petticoat thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: palak5

great topic..thats the question to ask..good moments or a good track..

the track has now gone beyond a point where there had been scope of improvement..mayank and nupur used to have good moments like the barn scene especially..there the concern and care was visible in mayu's eyes.but then the track first slowed down like it wud never pick up speed and wen it picked pace then everything was hushed up..mayu's and nupz realisation..now the track got all neglected..not only the track the charecters are no more as they were in the beginning of the show..the kind of dialogues and smriks mayu gives for nupur....horrible!!...i know many MNians may disagree with wat i say..but the fact is that in order to provide nice romantic scenes they neglected the track and now it cant be reversed..so no point thinkin and gettin disheartened now🥺

@ all the bold parts!!
the smirk! i wanted to box him!

its probably nupur who hasnt got a great friend here.. even her supposedly best friend uses her and abuses her!

the track has been butchered !
petticoat thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ~srk_abhi_apu~

🤣....OMG is it a PARAMPARA now..Hmmm!!!!!! Yeh RV machar kab latkega...phansi ke phande se...🤣🤣🤣!!!!!! LOL...No comments on our mushboy Sammy...He's so latoo and blind over Sheena that next thing you know he'll be hanging from autorickshaw poles along with his chuddi buddy Mayank...🤣!!!!!!

the latkaoing is heights!

usually I say I prefer sensible scenes over awesome songs..but agar muft mein aisa comedy mile tou i want more and more songs!

I like the moments too! but these kick ass faint worthy and fiery moments are random! they dont go along well with the story or with each other..bleh infact!

mash and I are planning to throw are chappals at hm like ringing the duck *hear mash hear*
petticoat thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cutie_nikki

caro i agree with u somewhere. I was among those ppl who were loving the MN track but now u have opened my eyes. IAm just loving the cute MN scene not the track.

the point is can we correrct ourselves here? can we stop asking for titillating scenes and show this the creatives and ask for better stories ! afterall those with better stories are the one tat stands in the longer run!

MN has been butchered! but our demand for passionate scenes is going to worsen it if the story doesnt improve!
petticoat thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LadyMcbeth

I've always maintained M/N love story has no plot. It just has great moments. And these great moments are created by a sizzling chemistry ... how long will the novelty last, only time will tell!

I knw
thats why we are the negative ppl :)
petticoat thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 9ruparaj6

Good Post Caroline! But I'm so fed up & frustrated..we have been discussing only this for the last few days, but I wonder if the people concerned read any of this or have intentions to do something to correct these glaring flaws in the MN Track...frankly, I've no hope.... This is "CHARACTER ASSASINATION", literally, for MN & the pun was intended😭!

MN Track started off on a great note, the reason why we fell in love with the characters initially...but the fact that we are still in love with them has got nothing to do with the characters of Mayank & Nupur, anymore...it's only Arjun, Rati, their extraodinary skills in acting & their superb chemistry....& it is this chemistry, the people behind the show, I think, are exploiting to give us passionate MN moments (hot scenes) & not a sensible love story to increase the TRP's....so it's all 'bout their love(?) moments & not love track(what's that?)...That's only for the other lead!
So MN are here only to give the masses, titillating scenes, to draw the crowd(?)....Age old Bollywood Mantra that is! I'm not saying that I dont enjoy the passionate scenes or intense chemistry of Mayur....but what's the point, if there is no strong or emotional story to back it up or give it meaning....why have artists of Arjun & Rati's calibre in the show & waste their tremendous talent....get some extras to do such scenes yaar!

Rupa.

@BOLD: yes indeed! MN are the titillating factor fr the show..LOL

ArTi are being wasted in the show! they deserve so much better :(
sheena_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
A BIG hug For u🤗(That does'nt mean i agree😆)

Look honey,i knw mayank's n nupur's character has been totally changed n it does'nt relate 2 the Mayank-Nupur which were shown since the first epi but it HAD 2to happen!!! b'coz itz difficult 2 cope up wid thetrack widout gettin MN outta their characterz n i beleive thtz realistic!!! a "padaku" boy fell in love!! now how do he find out wether the girl is in love wid him or not...HOW?? he has 2 become a bit naughty fr tht!! dont u think? n nupur being very chup chaap these dayz is obvious too!!wen shez attracted 2 sum1 n hez flirting wid her,itz obvious tht the girl will b nervous n quite in front of him!! n m sure once the confession happenz OUR MayUr will b back 2 their actual character whom u fell in love wid!! So accordin 2 me the track is doin well!!😊