Mayur: good moments or good track? - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
@Caro: You din know about my lamba chauda thread? Here goes-
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1192031
kavzy i didnt see ur topic before

@ sid
ur post length has indeed reduced..I vouch fr it!

i see sweetheart mash has been reading but not posting !LOL
guys i feel even though there is no solid track...i love to see the moments. i feel the phases they are going through are gud in my view..as ArTI make them the best for me.

and these moments by ArTi are ones that keep me alive....as they define mayur for me.

i love the promo and i hope it can patch up all of us mayurians ☺️ πŸ€—

luv
avani

'sighhhh'.............'long...longggg sighhhh'.......my first instinct was to write that the moments r not as important as their trak........but aren't we still watching it........so the moments do factor in.....a track is empty without moments..........but the track has to b strong to make the moments stronger........yahan toh waise problem hi doosra hai......the charachters r ruined as well.....i could have been contended with a crappy track and HAPPY scenes........but they cant expect us to ALWAYS stay glued to a crap track with butchered characters..........just for the sake of some random ZABARDAST scenes.....or even for the sake of the actors....

may b i m selfish n greedy......but i want all.....a coherent story....the characters original essence.......and some good moments.....y do v have to compromise.....

@caro....sweetheart mash just posted.....i refuse to get riled up on the word 'sweet'.......
Edited by mashaal - 14 years ago
Originally posted by sportskp

guys i feel even though there is no solid track...i love to see the moments. i feel the phases they are going through are gud in my view..as ArTI make them the best for me.

and these moments by ArTi are ones that keep me alive....as they define mayur for me.

i love the promo and i hope it can patch up all of us mayurians ☺️ πŸ€—

luv
avani

avani

THe split occured not just because of the track..it was because of name calling.. I dont like to be called a negative member for any reason...branding ppl positive and negative led to the split among MN fan

and now u see all the negative ppl have started segregating separately :)LOL

once the name calling stops and we reach a point where we can read everyone's views independently accepting that there can be differences in opinion, we can all patch up!
Originally posted by carolinecj

avani

THe split occured not just because of the track..it was because of name calling.. I dont like to be called a negative member for any reason...branding ppl positive and negative led to the split among MN fan

and now u see all the negative ppl have started segregating separately :)LOL

once the name calling stops and we reach a point where we can read everyone's views independently accepting that there can be differences in opinion, we can all patch up!

i know caro jaan πŸ€— u told me back ...when i was not around..n when i came back things changed. πŸ€— well i know from deep within my heart that we all have various pov, but we (me and u, kavz and neha etc) are gud firends πŸ€— humare dil saaf hai towards each other. πŸ€—

so what do u about the promo?? i hope it rocks..i love the t-shirt back and nupur old clothes style πŸ˜‰
p.s. aare caro..meri jaapi kahan hai πŸ˜†

luv
avani
Edited by sportskp - 14 years ago

Nice topic Caro I would say for a sensible n a  likable show u require both good track n moments that go with it !!!!!!! here nowadays  most of d time it's a khichdi of both so I don't enjoy it anymore !!! ur rite abt going in circles  LOL they are heading nowhere just messing up our feelings  more n more

the  reason I m still here is ARTI n u know that na !!!!!!!!! I watch for ARTI n not anything else !!!!!I used to for MN before not anymore coz I can't, as they don't exist in front of my eyes anymore as they did earlier!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by sportskp

i know caro jaan πŸ€— u told me back ...when i was not around..n when i came back things changed. πŸ€— well i know from deep within my heart that we all have various pov, but we (me and u, kavz and neha etc) are gud firends πŸ€— humare dil saaf hai towards each other. πŸ€—

so what do u about the promo?? i hope it rocks..i love the t-shirt back and nupur old clothes style πŸ˜‰
p.s. aare caro..meri jaapi kahan hai πŸ˜†

luv
avani

πŸ€—

I keep forgetting to put the JKJzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz jhappis and pappis fr avani!
LOL avani we always had different POVs in the paradise and we were still be able to laugh at each other and at ourselves in the paradise
promo? the carrying part..well im happy he doesnt look saduu..the tees are back..the scene is good but without seeing the context it is tough to say really good or not..so lets just wait and watchπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by monishanemo

Nice topic Caro I would say for a sensible n a  likable show u require both good track n moments that go with it !!!!!!! here nowadays  most of d time it's a khichdi of both so I don't enjoy it anymore !!! ur rite abt going in circles  LOL they are heading nowhere just messing up our feelings  more n more

the  reason I m still here is ARTI n u know that na !!!!!!!!! I watch for ARTI n not anything else !!!!!I used to for MN before not anymore coz I can't, as they don't exist in front of my eyes anymore as they did earlier!!!!!!!!

yes nemo :) Arti is the reason I still watch the show..they are fabulous actors
Good track for Mayur?? *sighhhh* it will gona remian our dream only :(( i've no Xpectations...only watching 4 ArTi