jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Issue #11

Show Happenings

Weekly Summary
jnawaz

Monday

Premeer have a scene…full on flirting and teasing…Prem busts our with Heer's childhood pictures. Gayatri is pissed that Preet gave his pehli kamai to Heer so she will do whatever it takes to break the trust that Preet has in his Bhabi. Gayatri tells Heer to give Sameer the money that Preet gave to her. Heer at first refuses but then agrees. Veera and Nihaal's final divorce hearing is taking place and the whole clan is at the court house…sans Heer and Lallu. Lallu and Heer are at home when Lallu starts having some chest/arm pains so Heer insists that he go to the hospital. While at the hospital Lallu finds out about Veera and her abortion. Lallu rushes to stop the divorce from happening but just as he reaches the court house, Nihaal says…he doesn't want a divorce

Tuesday

Nihaal says that he wants to give his relationship another chance so that he can never say he didn't try. Of course Veera doesn't like that and complains but the judge rules in Nihaal's favor

Outside the court house Gayatri blasts Nihaal off by saying that if he does anything to upset Veera…usse bura koi nahin hoga. The family leaves…Prem waits for Heer. Heer got a call from Sameer so she goes of to meet him in a taxi which Prem sees so he follows her thinking she is going to the hotel. Heer lands up at a bazaar and gives Sameer the money…she turns around and is shocked…this is were Raj is introduced…her bachpan ka dost. Prem sees this but Heer introduces them to each other and all is well.  Lallu goes to see Nihaal to tell him not to give Veera another chance…Nihaal says something in mute about a plan…Lallu says that truth always wins so Nihaal will win.

Wednesday

Gayatri tells Sameer to follow Heer like her shadow and make her life hell. Prem and Heer are there but they don't hear anything…they just tell Gayatri that Veera will be fine and not to worry.  Heer has a dream about Prem decorating their room for her birthday but when she wakes up…there is nothing like that. The entire family pretends like they forgot her birthday…but in actuality they are all planning a surprise for Heer while she is off at work. Gayatri sees how much Prem knows and loves Heer but she asks how long will all of this last…she will break their relationship.

Thursday

Raj picks up Heer and stops her from going home so it doesn't ruin the surprise. He says he has to do house shopping because he has nothing in the house. Heer reluctantly goes. At the mall Sameer manages to find Heer and says that the CD Raj is looking at actually contains Prem's accident CD…Heer gets all nervous and snatches it from Raj…he senses something is wrong.

Finally they come home and surprise Heer…she is shocked but happy…the cake gets cut and every feeds each other. Nihaal comes to wish Heer and takes Veera with him back to his house.

Raj sees Heer walk away from her party and asks what happened and if it had to do with the guy…Raj tells Heer to at least tell Prem…but Heer says, she can never tell Prem.

Friday

Prem over heard Raj and Heer talking and he is confused about what Heer cant tell him. They play a game where Heer will have her eyes closed but has to find Prem…which she does so they dance and he gifts her a ring.  Gayatri is worried about how Veera is doing with Nihaal

Veera is shocked that Nihaal has such a big house now…and is confused about his blas attitude towards her.

Important Links
jnawaz, -Nansy-, sourpuss, joytix, Dhruvie

Update
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday

SBS
June 2nd
June 3rd
Star Fan Part 1
Star Fan Part 2

Scene of the Week
shabo_24 & jnawaz

Couple

The show in general is just pathetic right now, a complete Ekta show, to say the least but thank god we have Premeer to keep us glued to the screens which is exactly what happened on Friday, with in Nanz di's terms, a complete "droolicious" episode. The lil game with the ring, the dance and then Prem putting the ring on Heer's finger, after a LONG time of our eyes thirsting, we got a fantastic phandooh! Although it is a cheap way to keep us watching the show, I say, go youtube the Prem and Heer scenes, the rest is garbage. Special mention to Heer's dream segement! Man can that girl dream or what? Hoping to see some Prem-Heer, Meet and maybe even some Kuldi-Kiran? (Hey, a girl can hope!)

Family

Well…lets see…this week scene or I should say scenes of the week in terms of family…had to be the preparations fro Heer's surprise party! They way they all teased and tortured Prem was just too cute…they way they mocked and mimicked him…it was all just too good…bechara Prem toh pehle se itna guilty feel kaar raha tha…add the family tang khichai to the mix…and it was just pure torture for the poor dude…what was even more funny was the fact that even Lallu was in on the teasing…the way he didn't let Prem answer Heer's call…bechara Prem…as bad as I felt for him…it was a hilarious scene to watch…it was exactly how Jhuneja family used to be…you know…before the entry of the 3 witches…but I loved the line when Prem told Preet "Meher ki birthday toh aana de, phir bataunga."…ha ha…threats…I mean come on…what is a sibling relationship if there are no threats on each others lives…phir toh koi maaza nahin hai…he he…

Dialogue of the Week
loveabletwinz

Choosing the DOTW for this edition was actually slightly tough. We didn't have any fabulous dialogues like last time, but we did have a few that stood out. There weren't any "wow" dialogues this week!  Lallu *wink* had a few good ones, but then again, Prem stole the cake :-D The ladies were less impressive with their dialogues this week, but I managed to get one that was quite good.

Male

"Samaj mein nahin ata kya karoon – kis baath pe yakeen karoon. Uss baath pe joh meri khano ne suna ya uss baath pe joh meri akhoon ne dekha. Main aapni dil ki sunoonga aur mera dil kehta hai ki Heer ki akhoon mein joh pyaar hai mere liyeh, main uspar yakeen karoon. Aur woh joh baath hai, aaj nahin toh kal Heer toh mujhe bata hi degi." – Prem

This was, surprisingly, the best male DOTW I could come up with. Nothing much happened this week, except Rajveer's introduction…no major "dhom dhadam" dialogues..Nothing that would catch your breath, but the moment I heard Prem say "Us baat pe joh meri khano ne suna, ya us baat pe jho meri ankhon ne dekha," I knew it had to be my male DOTW! The confusion played out so well on his face. Ohh how I was resisting the temptation to reach through my screen and give him a JHAPPI!!! He made me SO happy when he decided to follow his heart. He knows the extent of Heer's love. He can read it in her eyes, and that gives us hope. But *SIGH* ever since Sushant has started his new show, we're seeing so less of Preet.  I was hoping to have a Preet dialogue to make my DOTW! A "chand" dialogue would do too! *Giggle*

Female

"Rishto ke faisle kanoon ya court nahi karte -  parivar karte hain, dil ke jasbat karte hain, voh ehsas karte hain. Aur phir risthe bante hain"  - Gayathri

Even though I BET Nihaal knows the value of rishte more than gayathri does, these were some good lines. I've always said, "Good dialogue sounds like real people talking" and these were some decent lines.  I couldn't stand much of what she said throughout the rest of the week, but this was good. It sounded natural coming from a mother -- *SIGH* if only she paid more heed to what she was saying *ummph, wishful thinking never hurt anyone *

OMG Moment of the Week
jnawaz

Lets see…I have to say…the OMG moment of the week…besides the entry of Raj (I don't think anyone of us saw him coming)…it had to be Nihaal saying in court that he wants to give his marriage another chance…when he said that…I just about fell out of my chair…does he realize what he is doing…he is giving himself a death sentence…tauba…and…he was making excuses for that good-for-nothing wife of his…he is like she has misunderstandings about our relationship which I have to clear…I just about wanted to smack him!! But, it looks like he has a plan up is sleeve so we just have to wait it out…it just better be good…we aren't dealing with all this witchy drama just so she can get off scott-free!!! She needs to be punished…so best of luck to Nihaal…hope he doesn't die from her wickedness!!!

Biggest Disappointment of the Week
-athena-

This week wasn't that bad...We got to see some super romantic scenes of our couple and some very touching moments too....However, there has to be a catch right...Because the creatives just cannot give us a tension free, pleasant week...They kept giving us near heart attack situations in terms of Prem and Heer....They did not show Preet and Meher together at all....And the worst is, they made Lalit know the secret and not reveal it to anyone...

The biggest disappointment is how the truth did not see the light even after Lalit came to know about it....We all wanted Prem to know, but Lalit and Heer have decided to keep everyone in the dark regarding this...Nihaal seems to have some plan up his sleeves and has decided to give his marriage another chance...Veera is forced to go with him and stay for a month...Its great NOT to have her anymore in the Juneja house..but still isn't it disappointing on Lalit's part to not speak up for Nihaal when everyone there was shooting daggers at him??I am not sure what was brewing there, but it better be good...Again, we want our Prem to know about Veera's truth...Why is Lalit keeping it from Prem???And not to forget the Sameer's secret that Heer is keeping from Prem...How frustrating !?!?

Why do the BT creatives always have to play such stupid and dodo tricks on the leads??sighhh...

Warm and Fuzzies Corner

*none submitted this week*

Shining Star of the Week
-Anza- & Andhara13

Character

This was a great week and we got to see many Premeer scenes. Well, this week our SS goes to Kul di. Kul di because I loved it when she took Prem's ring during the game. We know our Heeriye can tell which one is her Prem even without the ring. Yay Kul di!!

Actor

Well this week Actor wise I thinkShama Deshpande aka our very own Gayatri mom. Yes, I know she is seperating our Premeer but the acting is amazing. I must say Shama ji's acting is great. She has defenitly proved herself as an actor this week well in this show. congrats to Shama Deshpande.

Balaji Bloopers
Garima93 & Bul3

Monday's Blooper:

In this episode the doctor which reveals Veera's abortion truth to Lallu is not the same doctor who did Veera's abortion.Infact she is that doctor who was treating Gayatri when she was ill,still Lallu fails to recognize her as Gayatri's doctor and recognize her as Veera's doctor.Unfortunately for creatives,we remember both doctors' faces.

Next in the entire episode Preet was missing in long shots but was shown in close shots i.e his face was shown in between some scenes while it was clear that he was actually not present at the time of shooting of those scenes like while going to court we see Preet missing when entire family is shown but he is shown in close shots.

We also saw two body doubles in this episode.While in the court scene Preet's body double is used,in the hospital scene Heer's body double is used.

Tuesday's Blooper:

I did not catch any proper blooper in this episode but while watching the scene where Prem-Rajveer are shown exchanging business cards,it looked to me as if Prem returned the same card that Raj had give him as his business card.

Wednesday's Blooper:

In Heer's dream,the card Heer saw had "From all of us "written as its heading …now why did Prem gave her a birthday card on behalf of all with such a personal message inside??..Well its no blooper bcoz first of all it was a dream and moreover its Prem's wish to gift any type of card to his Heer..it was just an absurd thing being shown so I thought to share it with you..

Now the actual blooper in this episode was use of Prem's body double which was clearly visible and noticeable. While giving directions to everyone to do the preparations for the Heer's surprise birthday party we can easily notice that Prem's body double is used.

Thursday's Blooper:

Again in this episode Preet was missing .Preet's face was shown in the scene when everyone was waiting for Heer and even when Heer enters but we can easily notice that he was not present throughout the party.It would have been better if they would have not shown Preet at all by giving some reason rather than showing him in close shots which looked quite stupid to me.

Friday's Blooper:

No Bloopers :o

So here comes the end of this week's bloopers section.I have purposely not mentioned Heer's  birthday blooper(two birthdays in single year) because many members had different views about this thing.Some think it was a blooper while some dont.So I thought it would be better not to mention a controversial blooper..lol..Enjoy rest of our KDC!!

Fashion Icon of the Week
indiandoll89

Hey everyone! So we've just finished another week....not a very exciting one...but still!

My Fashion Icon is once again Mrs. Heer Juneja. I know I know....it's been her for way too many weeks now, but I just can't help it; she always looks so gorgeous! Her salwar suits are always so perfect for her (even when they're pinned at the back!)

The colors theyre choosing are finally ones that compliment her skintone in my opinion, and she's wearing gorgeous matching bangles and everything all just looks perfect now! The make up is even getting better now according to me. The eye shadow is always subtle, not over the top and even her lipstick is perfect now! Yes I notice all this now...only because of this newsletter segment!

This time....I had fun with my honorable mentions, Prem most definitely for his amazing light pink colored shirt *swoons* It just looked so soft yet masculin (contradicting...yes) Preet for that flash of adorableness in the green shirt! And now Rajveer is most definitely added to the list for his "cool" clothes that I miss Gaurav in *sniff* The cool jeans and white jacket! Oh yes and before I forget...I LOVED Nihaal's purple shirt, it was a very rich color, and he pulled it off perfectly! Anyways that's all from me, but let's hope for a better week next week!

Ohh jazu so I'm gonna have the comments for you tonight, and also I'm going on holiday on the 17th till the 4th of July and so I'm not sure if I'll be able to do my segment or not, since I'm not sure what we're going to be doing...I'm hoping I'll get bored so I can spend time online! But I'll let you know on the 17th!

Chat-Patta Fun

Comic Relief
jnawaz

Sorry guys…didn't have time to write up a CR section for this edition since I had to do the weekly summary this week…but…fikar not…here is a video that im sure will have you in splits from the beginning to end…Enjoy!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ush5caZ1wj8

Special Awards
jnawaz & -Sidd-

1. Missing in Action Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…PREET!! when ever preets not in an episode...we can feel his absence..theres no funny scenes...no ray of hope...we miss our mr. sunshine! preet come back and bring you shining smile! plus i want more meet scenes! and the second winner Maya!!...kahan gai maya?!?!? well not like im complaining...but she's been gone all week...hmm hopefully not thinking of new ways for premeer to be separate!

2. Dost ho to aisa Award: …goes to…*drumroll*…RAJVEER!!!...i know some of you guys have mixed feelings about this new entry...but i see him as positive...ever since he came onto the show....he's really been a great friend to heeriye in helping her with the whole sameer problem...and advicing her to talk to prem...and also being a great friend to prem by keeping heeriye busy while prem got heer's surprise party ready. i honestly find this guys' entry to be positive and i think he'll help premeer out. seems like a good guy and he's been a great friend. dost ho to aisa!!

3. Drooolious Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…PREMEER (undoubtedly) wooo weeeee this week had some intense sizzing romantic scenes...theres was that second bed roll...which had all of us completely blushy wushy and phrooling!!....then....Heeriye's dream...which was soooo cuteee and adorable!! i love heer's dreams!...and to top it off with a cherry on top...the absolutly sizzling dance on friday...and it was an actual dance...i could feel their chemistry sizzlig...and hc/ag gave a mindblowing dance!!...hats off!

4. The Evil Eye Roll Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…W3 aka – Gayatri! I don't know if you guys caught it…but…I think that on findays episode…when Heer manages to find Prem out of all the guys there…W3 does the infamous eye roll…I think you all know what I am talking about…it's the "oh-god-why-is-this-happening" and "im-so-over-this" look…all evil witches have the same look…and this week…W3 made her debut!!!

5. The Not-The-Right-Time-To-Keep-Quiet Award: …goes to…*drumroll*…LALLU!!! I have to say…in the recent weeks…Lallu has been a good character…he has been on Nihaal's side, understood Heer (for the most part)…he knew that what his wifey is doing is wrong…he's been good…however…this week…I have to say…I was once again…albeit…after a while…Lallu has disappointed us again…why…WHY didn't he open his mouth and just spill the truth already!!! I mean come on…this is the same guy who doesn't hesitate to give his mythological and metaphorical bhashans…lekin aab…when he has something important to say…woh muh band karke baite hai!! Grrrr!!!! He had the perfect opportunity when W3 was pulling our the waterworks about how W1 is living with Nihaal…Lallu should have spilled his guts!! What is he waiting for!?!?!?!?!?

6. The Naya Sadasya Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…RAJVEER…yes yes…I know…he already got the Dost Award but…hey…what can I say… I really like his character…there hasn't been another intro to the Kis Desh clan that gives us hope and smiles like Rajveer…with Rajveers entry you can rest assured that kuch bhi hojaye…he will be on Hiriye's side (well…I certainly hope so)…and also…he has a masti factor to him…now that we will be seeing less of Preet…since he is now the lead in another show…we need someone to pick up the slack…im not saying he is there to replace Preet…no one can do that…but…he is there to relieve some of the drama-induced-stress!

Weekend Masti
coolfattin & shanu333

Game

The Name Game

The game is exactly was it is…so its pretty simple…all you have to do is name three things with the letter you are given…which will be in alphabetical order…the three thing are

1. Movie

2. Song

3. Actor/Actress (from anywhere)

Example: A

1. Aan

2. Aashiqui Mere Teri

3. Amir Khan

Next person starts with "B" ……………….(remember…go in alphabetical order)

Jokes

Adventures of Lalu and Preet- 6

Preet: Kya hua mere chand? What are you doing with the phone?
Lalu: Dekho na preet, kab se Mr. Bhinder ko phona lagara hoon ki woh Maya ko yahan se le jaye.. but he isn't picking up!
Preet: Acha, call katta?
Lalu: Haan
Preet: Acha ek baat batiye, ek bengali admi ka phone katta toh what will he say?
Lalu: What?
Preet: Kolkata

Weekend Video Mix
Sunehri*Rose

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJZ-FUMXarg

Trip Down Memory Lane
jnawaz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7yyZrc5FJs

Well guys…here another scene that we all just loved to watch (im sure of it…lol)…since this week we got an awesome Premeer dance sequence… thought…why not watch the first dance sequence…this is the scene when Prem first danced with each other…for real…not in their dreams…it's the one where Preet had a game that the two people with the same number mask will dance together…at first Prem refuses to participate…but once he sees that some budha is going to be dancing with Heer…he works some "magic" and ends up with the  mask that matches Heer's one…it's a funny and romantic scene…enjoy!!!

Talented Tales
-life-

Part 3

Kkusum continues to look at the door, her eyes glued at the entrance. each time the door would open, kkusum eyes would light up only to be filled with sadness on seeing that the person she wanted to see is not there. She shakes her head as if she has reconciled to the fact and accepted fate as it is.

Soon she can see someones feet near her and feels a hand run down her hair. She look up, her eyes fills with tears on seeing her dad and her best frienmd kashish near her. Kkusum gets up and looks at the door, her eyes still searching for some one. Wohi nahin ayye hain beta, dilip tells her father and continues looking at angad and karthik kyunki angad ke naye show ke liye sponsorship dhoondh rahee hai.

Angad approaches his father and says dad abhi bhi ..aaj bhi... kya aap nahin samajhte ki di ko mere ma ki zyada zaroorate hai.. aur mere show ko nahin...Dilip - haan beta main janta hoon par tum apne ma ko jante ho.. unke liye tumhara career ki sab kuch hai...Angad looking at his sister - di yeh mera aapse vada ki aaj shaam hone se pehle ma aapke paas hongee.

Angad thinks of the time when he announced his desire to be a muscian...a singer.. he remembered how his mother gifted him a guitar and nourished is intrest by getting him enrolled in a music academy...how his singing had become so popular that she would take all the pain to ensure that he gets the proper infrastructure and the proper training to pursue this interest further... she remembered his mother getting up early in the morning and giving him kava chai just before he had to go for his singing test and how she would always be so happy whe never he came first but he also rembered that thought he was left slightly lose and his mom perhaps did a lot for him , she perhaps never concentrated much on her other two children. angad is he;pless and blames himself for his mother not being there..after all had his show not got cancelled earlier, this show wouldnt have come up at all and his earlier show git cancelled all coz he couldnt reach the venue on time because he was upset with his brother over manya..

damn manya, angad muttered under his breath and took out his cell phone to make a call. he knew there was only one person who could get his mother back home to where she rightly belonged and that was him!

Kkusum burst into tears ...she knows that all her mother really cared aout was the materialistic pleasures in life.

Beta says dilip, chup ho jayo. abhay ko kuch nahin hoga..main aa gaya hoon. main usse kuch nahin hone doonga. kkusum rests her head on her father shoulder and says dad mujhse kaun see bhool ho gayee ki abhay ki yeh haal hai aur ma bhi mere paas nahin hai..

kashish is near her frend and is seething with rage. she cant understand that what is so important about angad shows that naina aunty is hell bent on getting sponsorship..She knows the show is important but she also knows that angad wouldnt participate in the show coming up 3 days later if abhays doesnt recover fully. Kashish eyes go towards her sister. She knows her sister needs her too ..she goes towards kripa.. kripa bura lag raha hai..

kripa - nahin to di. kis ke liye bura lage ga.

Kashish - i'm sorry kripa... for putting you through all this.

kripa - no di...kkusum is like my sister too

kashish - thank you kripa for being there for her and the family.. i know its been tough for you all this year..but honestly kripa thanks

Kripa - di kkusum meri nand .. i mean behen jaisee hi to hai...

kashish - nand ...kripa kya tum aaj bhi....

Kripa - nahin to di..angad mere liye aaj ek sapna ban ke rah gaya hai.

Kashish - cmin kripa you may hide your emotion from the world but you certainly cant hide them from them. you still love angad dont you.

kripa - nahin di main angad se pyar nahin kartee .kaha nah woh ek sapna ban ke reh gaya hai..aisa sapna jo kabhi haqeekat nahin banega.

kashish - kripa

kripa - di aapko nahin lagta ki hum hai is waqt kkusum ke barein mein sochna chahiye na ki mere aur angad ke barein mein.

kashish - yep you are right..and you know what i'm proud of you.

Sujal who was just nearby couldnt help but over hear the conversation and a faint smile appears on his face

Sujals thoughts went to their college days where it was a normal afternoon like any day. a very good friend of angad and sujal - raj had come down from the states and sujal rembered the jealousy that had swept across ngads face on seeing raj so friendly with kripa. And even though manya sister , simran was in the same college as them, manya ad never met karthik those days...Perhjaps it was the simran - kripa rivalry on the tennis court that really soured relationships later on...A Competition was coming up and the last few years saw Simran and kripa sharing the trophy. That year kripa won the trophy but manya had cried foul and tried to make people think that kripa won by cheating. no one believed her and angad had stood up for kripa at that time..

Perhaps later manya has used the karthik angle to her advantage...anything was possible with manya ..he just didnt trust her..he decided to talk to angad later on about it.

Angad called up his mom but got a no answer instead. He wondered which part of the world would his mother would be in now. not able to see her sister state any more, he called up his dadi. If any ne could give that shoulder to kkusum, she so desprately needed at that time would be his dadi. Angad of course goit a lecture from his dadi for not telling him. As their was no driver at home, angad went to pick her up. He looked at kripa and just said i need your help. if there is any one who can help me at this moment, it you. Kripa nodded and went along with angad. She knew she was safe with angad. he was too much of a gentle men to do anything!

all through the drive, both were silent each engulffed in their thoughts..

Editors Note
Just a quick note...next weeks KDC will quite probably be posted early or later than usual...simply because next satruday there is a Childrens Cancer Torch Walk of which i am in charge of the childrens carnival...i had to take the day off from work...that work is where i usually do the KDC...if any one of the reporters are available to do it then i'd consider that...but let me know...😳😳

and of course...as usual...this forum rocks!!! the reporters and readers are simply awesome!!!

now im off to work on my law paper...10pgs...wish me luck

Keep Rocking Peepz!!😆

JAZ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blackdaughter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you soo sooo soo much!!! Loved the video!! ROFL!!!! =D
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Fantastic job once again. Loved it. Keep up the good work.
Lana.

Game - B

Movie - Bombay to Goa

Song - Bine tere sanam mar mitenge hum yeh mere zindagi

Actor - Boman Irani
zaara006 thumbnail
awww... the premeer scene was sooo shweet!!!!!! the issue was good as usual... so thanx to all of you guys you rock!

Game- C

Movie- Chup Chup Ke

Song- Channd mera dil Chandini ho tum, laut ke aao he yahin tumse ja rahe ho tum.. jao meri jaan

Actor- Celina Jeitley
Edited by zaara006 - 14 years ago
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
great work everyone

Game-D

Movie: dilwale dulhania le jayenge

song; dil ne yeh kaha dil se

actor: dino moreo
Edited by pooji123456789 - 14 years ago
monikabasra thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=jnawaz]

Friday's Blooper:
No Bloopers : o

Hey Jaz,
Friday's blooper is very much there.. I dont know how many of you have noticed that when Heer recognized Prem and Kul Di gave the ring back to Heer saying, 'pehena de ise', Heer held Prem's right hand but when the close up was shown, it was actually Prem's left hand finger in which Heer slipped the ring in...

Correct me if I am wrong...

lghosh thumbnail
Oh I forgot in Friday's blooper section I want to add when they were dancing Heer already had a ring on her left ring finger even before Prem put it on her.

Game - E

Movie - Ek aur ek gyarah

Song - Ek main aur ek tu dono mile iss tarah

Actor - Emran Hasmi
purvimeh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Game F

Movie : Fear

Song : Fear

Actor : Fardeen khan
thesemoments thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome Issue Jaz!
All the reporters did an awesome job!! Well Good Luck on the Law paper and I don't mind helping with the next issue. I'm free.
lghosh thumbnail
Game - G

Movie - Golmaal

Song - Gore rang pe na itna gumaang na kar

Actor - Goga Kapoor