Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Salman Khan buys a yacht along with his brothers

rhea_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Salman Khan buys a yacht along with his brothers

Don't be surprised if you see the Khan brothers Salman, Sohail and Arbaaz partying on a private yacht in Alibaug. Sources reveal that Salman has bought a yacht, and it is parked at a private stretch of the beach in Alibaug.

A source reveals, "Sohail came up with the idea of buying a yacht because he loves the ocean and swimming. Salman and Arbaaz supported him and decided they get one. The yacht is a medium- sized model that can host a small party of 10 people. Salman and Sohail were spotted partying on it a month back with a bunch of kids from their family."

A getaway

A friend close to the family confirms that the yacht is the family's prized possession and they often use it to get away from the city. "Since Salman doesn't want to be seen travelling in it, he has parked it at a secluded spot in Alibaug. The actor has also deputed two people who are responsible for maintaining the yacht."

Even though details of the yacht's make are sketchy the source confirms the price tag is anything between Rs 2.5-3 crore."

http://www.mid-day.com/entertainment/2009/jun/040609-Salman-Khan-Sohail-Khan-Arbaaz-yacht-Alibaug.htm

Edited by rhea_6 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
how cute
there family is so united
Wow owning a yatch toally one of my dreams. I think its a great idea, to get away from the city. Khan clan surely know how to live it up.Keep it up boyz.. party hard.

what a interesting thing to buy...and cute as a family

rhea_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yeah..buying a Yatch is so cool😊.That is something I always wanted coz I love the sea.