Naina (A story-Unseen) {RA} PART 2 PG2

Arshie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Naina (A story-Unseen)

Naina or eyes are said to be the basic medium for communicating the emotion of the heart.

" A person that can speak and understand from my eyes, more than my words. This is the quality I search in my partner."

If this is a wish that you had and if this is granted then its quite natural that you would be very happy.

This is what Aman thought. But he did not know that those "TALKING EYES" could also bring a whole lot of sadness.

Naina is a story that starts, continues and ends on these talking eyes.

Ever seen what talking eyes could do to people, have a look at what they did to Aman through his eyes:

In Naina.

Rajeev Khandelwal ... as....Aman Kapoor.

Edited by Arshie - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lavender21 thumbnail
Nice start. Plz continue soon!!!
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
nice start..........another RA ff........wow...........anythin abt RA am always there...cont soon...........
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
faizu first of all me very happy that you have started one more fanfic.. yaayyy.... & the concept of the fanfic is very interesting.. nice start... πŸ‘
 please jaldi se humari heroine ka bhii intro post karna.. waiting eagerly for you to continue..😊
nazz14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi faizu,glad tat ur back and the intro is very much interesting cont soonπŸ˜‰
Arshie thumbnail

Originally posted by: jessica18

Nice start. Plz continue soon!!!

Thank you soo much and don't worry i'll continue soon.
Arshie thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun_423

faizu first of all me very happy that you have started one more fanfic.. yaayyy.... & the concept of the fanfic is very interesting.. nice start... πŸ‘
 please jaldi se humari heroine ka bhii intro post karna.. waiting eagerly for you to continue..😊

hi diii nice to see u again and i'm very happy that u liked the intro. heroine will be in soon don't worry.

Originally posted by: nazz14

hi faizu,glad tat ur back and the intro is very much interesting cont soonπŸ˜‰

thanks u very much and i will continue soon.

Originally posted by: spvd

nice start..........another RA ff........wow...........anythin abt RA am always there...cont soon...........

thanks yaar, and i'v already counted u in..πŸ˜‰
Arshie thumbnail

Part 1

" I'm sorry." Said a voice, " I really am."

" Of course you are, like always. You do something that I don't like and say sorry and as always I tend to forgive you." Came the reply.

" Now what have I said that you go on screaming like this Mr.Aman Kapoor?"

" Have I ever said anything against what you feel then get off my back and leave my feeling to myself."

The argument continues as their mother enters.

" What is all the shouting about?"

Aman can feel his mother's eyes on him and open his mouth to reply.

" I don't need any explanations. Karan can you please step out so I can talk to Aman."

Her words come to an end and Aman can hear the door close and Karan step out.

" I know you are tensed Aman, but this is no way you take out the tension by screaming at your brother. You know he loves you and cares for you as much as anyone else."

Aman could not help but feel ashamed, but his mother continuous and his feeling seem to disappear.

" I understand Aman, you are very nervous. And so would anyone who has to undergo such a serious operation. But, my heart says that my son will be back on his feet and this time without a cane to guide him."

A thought strikes Aman,

'She is trying to console herself more than she is trying to console me.'

But his thoughts were silenced when he felt his mother's hand on his head.

He felt his head, land on his mother's lap.

" Do you think this can be possible?" Asks Aman though he does not intend to.

" Of course I do. And you know by your experience that a mother's feeling can never be wrong."

This brings tears to Aman's eyes. Soon after he felt his mother leave. ' Trying to hide her own tears.' He thought.

In a few moments Aman was being taken to the OT, and it is from here that our STORY- UNSEEN commences.

spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
omg aman is gonna undergo operation............and hes throwin his frustration and nervousness at karan.............cont soon and pm me wen u update the story...............cont soon..............
Arshie thumbnail

Originally posted by: spvd

omg aman is gonna undergo operation............and hes throwin his frustration and nervousness at karan.............cont soon and pm me wen u update the story...............cont soon..............

Yup an operation and a very serious one at that...but don't worry u will know whats coming up next and i'l continue soon and also send u an pm when i do so.πŸ˜‰