Analysis for 8 june!!Pg 3!!

Posted: 14 years ago
Heyloo ArManians😉here goes my analysis

First of all loved the episode kyunki kyunki it was full of Manav-Archana scenes😍

-It starts from the Train itself Archana n her friends Love talk continues n then a Sadak Chap cums n chedo Archana n her friends starts pushing n when they ask abt it he says its crowdedManav listening 2 it n gets Angry(hayeeeeeeeee maaaaaa gusse mein kinna cuteeeeee lagta hai😍)He goes n stands there n Sadak Chap  asks why he came in between Manav says these 3 r with him 😉Sadak Chap says "kya woh behen hai ya biwi jo itna lal pila ho raha hai" Manav replies it does'nt matter so the Sadak Chap concludes she is his biwi(bas yehi ek wajah hai i m leaving that Sadak Chap warna mein shraap jaroor deti😆)Sadak Chap leaves n Manav starts Lecturing the girls abt how its not safe 2 travel in mens compartment😆i really found this scene funny i mean Manav ke paas itna time tha  lecture dene ke liye n those 2 girls were listening soo obidiently 2 his lectures😆they get down n all Archana could manage was 2 see his shirt😆😆

-Sulochana asks Varsha Vaishali 2 wear a saree in Ajit's marraige but Varsha says its not needed i must say Varsha was soo right here those Dakuni Mother-Daughter team insulted them soo much still she is thinking n doing soo muhc for them😡Vaishali was really hilarious enacting Dakuni buddhi n Varsha for u  pat on bareally loved the way she said angrily ke it hurts 2 see taht she is hurting herself for those GFN(good for nothing) Dakuni duo😡

-Manju cums with loads of stuff for her brother n has spent 3 months salary for him cause he  has done soo much really i thought Vinod should have said ke before spending u did'nt think of Jaipur ke galiyaan which u want 2 visit😡Sulochana is sad but she sides with Manju 😡Sulochana u know Manju tere sar par iss liye nachti hai cause u let her 2

-Sulochana n her hubby's convo abt money i managed 2 take short nap through  it😆😆

-Archana n friends at Mall n oohoo Manav bhi aa hi gaya😛u know i thought Manav owned a garage naa how cum he is always seen repairing cars on roadanyways who cares Archana ke aas paas tha na bass😉The friend asks him 2 cum in shop he looks for a jacket n  Manav wonders around n he likes a shirt but smies whne he sees the price(wah kya jaan leva smile thi😍)Manav continues 2 wonder n goes 2 trial room n knocks on Archana's door n sees down red saree n he is embarrased😍he is 2 leave but Archana opens the door n ask him is he searching for sumone he says sorry but when he is abt 2 look the friiend calls him(nalayak kahin ka thodi der rook nahin sakta tha kya😡)he leaves n again Archana only manages 2 look his back😆

-Sulochana n friend bashing Dakuni buddhi(Manju's mother) n then while talking Sulochana gets a n idea abt how 2 solve the jewellery problem😉

-Manav narrates the whole incident 2his friend n is embarrased that he did'nt apologised her properly nor did he see her face n leave as they leave Archana n friend cum they tease her abt Manav but she brushes it off n leave

-Outside Manav's friend says wht a beautiful girl referring 2 Archana n says Manav 2 have a look but Manav smiles says he will only marry the girl his mother will ask him 2 marry 😍

-Archana is in thoughts so her friends again tease her abt Manav but she also replies she will marry the guy her mother ask her 2😍

From last segment wht  i managed 2 collect was Manav n Archana both have same ideologies n thinking wave length match 😛 Manav n Archana have same understanding n thoughts abt relationship,Respect all relations n  both love n adore their mother n will do anything 2 keep family happy,family happiness will always cum before their own happiness😊

Basically Made for each other
😍😍😍😍Ram milayee jodi😍😍😍

Overall will rate 10 out 10 kyunki dher sare Manav-Archana ke scene the 😍😍but hate the Hit n Miss😡hope they meet n see each other soon😍

Hope jyada pakao nahin tha😳

Mods make this topic as a seperate thread will keep updating my analysis here😊

Priya

Edited by bellle4u - 14 years ago
yay!!! You put it up!! No mods yet, that's going to take a while!!! =D
OMG, OMG!!!!I loved it!!! Your side comments and emotions were so cute and funny!! It's a great way to read an update!!! Can't wait till i get to read more in the future!! =D
Priya...Loved your analysis!

I too loved the episode!
I for one second thought Manav was going to look at Archana....I think they are going to meet only when they Marriage is seetled..who knows!

A 10 from my side too!

Varsha is a very impusive character! She stands for her right! I like the way her her character is being Potrayed! Lets see how it builds up in future!

Looks only Arch's mother is fond of her and others need her just to work for them! I hate Manju....
Her dad also doesn't care for her......i didn't like that!

I'll make sure to read your updates before I watch the episode! It was just too good!
Originally posted by blackdaughter

OMG, OMG!!!!I loved it!!! Your side comments and emotions were so cute and funny!! It's a great way to read an update!!! Can't wait till i get to read more in the future!! =D

Maddy i m really glad u ppl r liking it😃but it was zara lengthy will make it short😳

hope we get our mods soon😃

priya

Originally posted by rosh.88

Priya...Loved your analysis!choooooo khush u all r liking it😳

I too loved the episode!
I for one second thought Manav was going to look at Archana....I think they are going to meet only when they Marriage is seetled..who knows!rosh i really wanna a cute scene where in they see each other😍aree shadi tak i can't wait hope they meet soon😛

A 10 from my side too!

Varsha is a very impusive character! She stands for her right! I like the way her her character is being Potrayed! Lets see how it builds up in future!i think she will go seperate way cause of her insecurities

Looks only Arch's mother is fond of her and others need her just to work for them! I hate Manju....
Her dad also doesn't care for her......i didn't like that!sahi kaha me 2 hate those 2 dodo😡

I'll make sure to read your updates before I watch the episode! It was just too good!
Thanks for the update... I'll have fun watching the episode...

Love
Mickey P

Originally posted by bellle4u

Edited by rosh.88 - 14 years ago
priya obiously hit n miss hi hoga naa kyunki this will b love at 1st sight...
Thanks for the update and comments Priya ..LOved them i loved Arman yesterday..akhir kab dekhenghe yaar i am eagerly waiting for that moment