Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~*Amal*~ thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Questions:

• Do you like that the book is written in a first-person narrative with Bella as the voice? Would you have preferred that the book was written in a different writing style, i.e., third voice? Would you have preferred to have varying points of view from the different characters?

Answer:I like the book how it is, bella's the main character so it shud be in her point of view.But i also wished the books were also in edwards point of view too.

• Stephenie Meyers had drafted an "Edward" first person perspective of the Twilight Book called "Midnight Sun". Unfortunately, it was leaked on to the Internet and she has halted any new drafts of this book. Click Here for the draft. Would you like to have read an "Edward" perspective series of the book or perhaps preferred his perspective more so than Bella's?

Answer: Yeah,i wish there were also 4 parts of the saga in Edward's point of view.

• Bella was seen as somewhat a heroine in the book series. Do you think she possessed the characters or qualities to hold up that position or role? If yes or no, explain.

Answer: Yes,because she was Edward's love.She saved him from being alone all his vampire life without her he wud have no one to love,she came into his life as a heroine that saved him from being alone.Also in "Breaking Dawn" she gave birth to Edward's child (Half human half vampire)and she survived which is very hard she was a heroine for both Edwaed and his and her child.

• Do you think Jacob was a better partner for Bella? If yes or no, explain.

Answer:  No!.because Edward & Bella are perfect for eachother and Jacob & Renesmee are perfect for eachother,also jacob never imprinted on Bella so that wud mean she in not the one for him and he is not the better partner for her.Also jacob is a werewolf and he wud do dangerous things to do his job as a werewolf and he wud get hurt a lot and bleed a lot and if bella was for him then everytime jacob wud come home with blood on him bella wud faint and that is not a good match.

• Why do you think Jacob was attracted to Bella?

Answer:I have 2 answers.....1) cause bella has a good,sweet,and nice personality......2)because bella was meant to have renesmee as a child and jacob wud imprint on  renesmee and renesmee is a part of bella so jacob was attracted to the renesmee part of bella.

• Do you think Bella being clumsy and prone to accident central to the story line?
Umm .....i dont understand wat u mean by that
mallika_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
aww sure people!
welcome
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
oh wow i didnt know they had it here on IF!!!⭐️
now that i know im DEFFA in!!! omg i just love Twilight n Edward n Bella!!!so wow wow wow!!!i have just read all the book soo many times!!!

n my b'day is 25th December:)

sweet_gurl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
count me in!!!
im totally crazy about the twilight series 😃
My name is Maheen
and My b-day is Feb 9

nd i luv being on TEAM JACOB!!!
chashmish97 thumbnail
Malllliiiii!! Meh in!! Add muh name!!
-Humera- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I am a very big fan of twilight u can add me to the list wud luv to join!!!!!!
-Humera- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
My name is Humera and my birthday is 4th august!!!!!
curledup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
heya!, is it possible if I could join?   Edited by curledup - 14 years ago
Zoya677 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I joined///I M A TWILIGHT FREAK....ITZ MY FAV MOVIE///AWESUM...<3😃