Fan Fictions

Hamari Adhuri Kahani (SK/AR) pt46 pg86

Harshuillisious thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey everyone I'm new on IF and got inspired by my friend to start a fic and I'm a fan of both SK and AR so i decided to make a mixed one. It's my first attempt so i hope u all love this fic.

Part 1

Bheegi bheegi si hai raatein

Bheegi bheegi yaadein

Bheegi bheegi baaten

Bheegi bheegi aakhon me kaisee namee hai

Aa ha ha ha ha aaaaaa

Aa ha ha ha ha aaaaaa

Aa ha aaaa

The song played in the radio of the car as an over intoxicated driver drove it at high speed. The man was disturbed and lost in old thoughts and to make it worse it was raining cats and dogs. The Mumbai rain had always been unpredictable but that night it had come as a storm, just like his life had turned into.

Sapno ka saaya palko pe aaya

Pal me hasaya pal me rulaya

Phir bhi yeh kaisee kamee hai

Aa ha ha ha ha aaaaaa

Aa ha ha ha ha aaaaaa

Aa ha aaaa

Drinking had always been his habit but since that incident he had begun to drink non stop and always remained intoxicated. He had left contact with the world because they had given him nothing, but sorrow. The only thing left for him was drinking, drinking till the end of his life.

Naajaane koi, kesee hai yeh zindagaani, zindagaani

Hamari adhuri kahani

Hamari adhuri kahani

He was just driving away on the empty road of the highway not knowing where he was going or what he was doing. It had been two days since he had left home from Delhi and now he didn't even know where he had got to. He just was not in his senses to realize it. The song kept playing making him remember all that had happened with him and now it was left just as scorching memories. Memories which didn't allow him to sleep. Memories which didn't allow him to live. Memories which didn't allow him to breathe. He needed to always be out of it in order to continue otherwise he would become insane with the constant voices in his head.

Aadhi aadhi jaagi aadhi aadhi soyi

Aankhen yeh teri to lagta hai royi

Lekar ke naam hamara

Aa ha ha ha ha aaaaaa

Aa ha ha ha ha aaaaaa

Aa ha aaaa

In the beginning he had spent all the time in tears but soon they also dried up and now there simply was nothing left to be poured out. He didn't feel any pain or anything as a matter of fact. He was simply dragging around a body which had lost its soul long ago and now was just waiting for the machine to die down.

Rutha rutha rab, chuta chuta sab

Toota toota dil tere bina ab

Kaise ho jeena gawaara

Aa ha ha ha ha aaaaaa

Aa ha ha ha ha aaaaaa

Aa ha aaaa

Hamari adhuri kahani

Hamari adhuri kahani

All of a sudden from the opposite side a truck was coming his way on the highway and the light was blinding. The truck kept horning towards him but the man's car was at high speed that he couldn't see or stop and the car went out of control and instead of going passed the truck it skidded off the road and ended on the side road and falling down the hill.

The car didn't stop and kept falling down the hill and due to the high speed it tumbled over and ended at the edge and the man was stuck inside the car as he had no way to get out.

Half an hour later the whole place was flooded with the police, ambulance, fire brigade and the media. The man inside the car was badly injured from head till toe and taking him out of the car was also tough. Finally they managed and the paramedics quickly stripped him up to the stretcher and hurried him off to the nearest hospital.

Sanjeevni was the biggest hospital in Mumbai and one of the best. As the trauma patient arrived he was taken immediately into the emergency to be checked. His pulse rate was down and he had lost a lot of blood. His surviving chances were very vague.

"Jaldi jaake Doctor Visaal ko bulao." One of the interns doctor Rahul came rushing to the patient and realized he had a severe head injury so he required a neurosurgeon. Dr. Visaal was one of the best neurosurgeons in Sanjeevni and all her cases till date had been successful.

When she got the beep she came rushing towards the emergency and checked on the patient. She saw he was in terrible state and quickly began taking the procedures. "Patient ka naam kya hai?" she asked the ward boys as she examined him.

They went through his wallet and got a business card. "Sujal...Sujal Garewal."

End of part

Edited by pearlsRaj - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

okay guys here is the first part.

DO comment on what u think abt it and i hope i can continue it further.

guju_girl1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey
GREAT start would LOVE to read more
plz continue soon๐Ÿ˜Š
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
great part
cont soon
Javeria
Sumi_162710 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Wow another SK ff n this tym wid AR. Thats gr8. Luved the first part. I must say u hav described Sujal's condition incredibly. Even I was feeling the pain.

Brilliantly written dear. Wud luv to read further. Pls continue soon.

And yes, Welcum To IF. ๐Ÿค— Can I pls knw ur name?
sania_58 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

nice part

interesting
plz continue soon
This content was originally posted by: guju_girl1

hey

GREAT start would LOVE to read more
plz continue soon๐Ÿ˜Š

Hey thanks alot for the appreciation

Yeh i wud also love to write more

This content was originally posted by: 26javey26

great part

cont soon
Javeria

thank you very much

i surely will continue

This content was originally posted by: sumaiya wahid

Wow another SK ff n this tym wid AR. Thats gr8. Luved the first part. I must say u hav described Sujal's condition incredibly. Even I was feeling the pain. - Thanks alot for liking this fic. Yeh i luv both of them so wrote on them. Aaaww thanks for liking my work

Brilliantly written dear. Wud luv to read further. Pls continue soon. - sure i wud luv to write more

And yes, Welcum To IF. ๐Ÿค— Can I pls knw ur name? - thanks for welcoming me and my name is Kiran.

This content was originally posted by: sania_58

nice part

interesting
plz continue soon

thank you very much for liking my fic.
cute_samrah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey nice part..........................sounds good...................it will be nice story.....................
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hey kiran..........wow another sk ff.................great start.............but very painful...........i too loveeeeeeeeeeee sk sooooooooooooooo much...cont soon dear...........and pm me when u post the next part..................
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
that was very interesting... nice start... can you tell me who is playing visaal..please do continue soon..๐Ÿ˜Š