*INCOGNITO CRITICS* #51--FASHION POLICE PG 24 - Page 111

Posted: 14 years ago
Hey there, Sonia. Indeed they have.😭
im gonna have a chat with the dell guys and be back
@ Nimmi:  you should've watched the Safina-Azarenka match. I lost count of how many times the Umpire had to get out of the chair, how many times the players cursed each other and bashed the rackets 😊

dj carrot halwa! 😆

calling dell in advance? just to let them kno it fell?
DEPP

u even chanhed my quote name

carrot halwa..LOL ..ok

lets see if dell gusy are as useless or more useless than last time
Originally posted by stingray

@ Nimmi:  you should've watched the Safina-Azarenka match. I lost count of how many times the Umpire had to get out of the chair, how many times the players cursed each other and bashed the rackets 😊

Are you serious? Man, I really really want to see this now. This was a very catty match. Haha, I love the trash talk. If only matches could coordinate to my schedule.
naa im chatting with dell guys

last time i had thermal problems with this laptop..they were weird.. nw the monitor is flat..it refuses to stand up.. seeing iff they can tell me why their products are crappy
Originally posted by totallyfabulous

Dude we had fun there.  we kicked so many axes.  I loved it.  Ohhh being called "negative" was the best part.  We met so many interesting personalities including the shoet hnd spclist.  MEMORIES. 

Word! I have to admit, it was fun, while it lasted. We saw it all and we experienced some of the most epic threads on the history of IF. Remember the shoet hand and pumpkin thread? Words cannot explain how much I enjoyed the thread. The most bizarre place on IF, yet strangely addicting.
Guys, I'm leaving. IF doesn't let me post..... acting so weird!