**|Happy Donut Day!|**

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

and a very HAPPY DONUT DAY to all of you!πŸ€—

πŸ˜† I know, I know...

you all must be thinking, Donut Day? πŸ˜•

well...

It's Donut Day for all of those who didn't know! To all those who did, weren't you really excited for today? I know I was! πŸ˜ƒ 

On behalf of the Crazy Creatives Team, I would love to share and introduce with you all, IF's first official CELEBRATION of Donuts! Krispy Kreme to Boston Crme, from Strawberry Glaze to Chocolate Glaze, and from Munchkins to Donuts, we IFians will go all OUT in celebrating this day. Our motive, "To appreciate one of the world's favorite breakfast foods!" 

So what exactly have we all planned out for you guys? πŸ˜‰

Well.............while we Crazies think of a fabulous activity for you all to do, here is a short story written by our very own Mimi discussing the ficticious creation of the DONUT! (You all read while we think of something for you to do! πŸ˜†)

~~~~~~

"How the donut came to be"
by:mimi0295 (Mimi)

Once upon a time, in a land that's not so far away, there lived a little boy named Nut. Nut was a clumsy little child, but he posessed a secret ambition, one so secretive, that if anyone came to know of it, they would ban poor little Nut from "Cookie Land." See, in Cookie Land, it was forbidden to eat anything except cookies. Nobody dared complain about this to the Cookie King, because they all knew the Cookie King had the power to destroy them all with his super chocolate chip whip.
Nut tried hiding his secret from the rest of the world, but it was so hard. All he wanted to do was become a baker! A baker that didn't just make cookies, but made other goods too! So one day, when Nut's mother and father were out of town attending the 'Annual Cookie Convention' Nut sneaked into the kitchen. He took out a bag of flour, a crate of sugar, some chocolate chips (which he blended to make a fine creamy mix,) and a dozen eggs.
He started putting in all sorts of foods into the mix, and began humming away. Nut put the batch of cookies into the oven, and went to go take a shower. After he was done, he noticed that soemthing was burning. "Oh no! My cookies!" Nut ran into the kitchen, took out his cookies and ended up tripping over his own feet.
"Dough!" he shouted as he crashed to the ground.
Nut rubbed off the flour from his legs and arms, and that's when he noticed that his batch of cookies. They were SUPER thick and had a HOLE in the middle.
Nut looked through the hole. He hesitated before putting one into his mouth. Once he did, Nut knew that his dream of being a baker had come true! He took his new creations into his hands and started waltzing around the kitchen. "I'll call you donut."
Nut was SO happy about his donuts, that he ran out into the street shouting out to the world about this new creation. "DONUTS ARE BETTER THAN COOKIES!"
The people of Cookie Land were appauled by this, the called up the Cookie King who then summoned Nut to his palace.
---At the palace
Cookie King: You do realize Little Nut, that this new creation of yours is banned from Cookie Land?
Nut put his head down in shame, "Yes your Cookie-ness, but I can assure you that these donuts will make Cookie land FLOURISH!"
Cookie King: NONSENSE! Cookies were, are, and will always be the best snacks.
Nut: Yes your Cookie-ness, but clearly, you have not tried my donuts! Here, try one!
Nut shoved the donut into King Cookie's mouth.
King Cookie ate the donut. He thought for a minute. "I'll need to try another before making up my mind."
Nut handed the king another donut, and then another, and another.
Cookie King: I LOVE IT! I hereby declare you, Mr. Nut, Cookie Land's official baker! πŸ‘

And so Nut's dream of becoming a baker came true, and Cookie Land became the hot spot for tourists around the globe. Therefore, ever year, on June 1st we celebrate Nut's creation, and we all join hands to enjoy a donut. 😊
~~~~~~

BACK!  So what did you all think of the CRAZY Donut creation story by yours truly? πŸ˜‰

As you read, we thought of holding a game called, "PASS THE DONUT" (actually we had previously thought of the game idea but felt the mystery went with the script πŸ˜†)

"PASS THE DONUT"

In this game a secret randomly selected member from IF will be given a donut. It will be the Kripsy Kreme!  Almost like the secret Donkey (joker) when you play the card game "Old Maid" if you will. πŸ˜‰, however, you actually WANT the donut. Not like get rid of it. πŸ˜† This member will then choose a person they want to pass the Donut to. And will PM that person telling them, they have been Krispy Kremed. (Mwahahaha!😈) They then report back to this thread and say that they were Krispy Kremed by (name name), and also secretly pm the person that they want to Krispy Kreme. The Donut keeps getting passed until the end of our celebration. Whoever has been Krispy Kremed the most times, (whoever was given the donut the most amounts of times) would Win the game! πŸ˜‰Each member would keep a tally of how many times they were given the Donut, as there signature. To those who had already participated in the Crazy Tags, you would understand what I mean by this. Your signature would have "Donut Count: (insert amount here)"πŸ˜›

Example:

I would be the secret IF member that was given the Kripsy Kreme, and I wanted to pass it to my friend on IF, Mimi (lets say). I would PM Mimi telling her that she has been Krispy Kremed. She would then come to the main thread and say "I was Krispy Kremed by xtaurus429x". She would then go to her messages and PM the person that she wants to Krispy Kreme, and tell them. Again, that person comes to the thread and says, "I was Krispy Kremed by Mimi"...and would repeat the process of pming.

Signature Tally:
Donut Count: 2

~ Game Idea: *Aman_I*, Mimi0295, xtaurus429x and Crazy Creatives ~

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Get it?πŸ˜‰ It just may happen that two or more people want to pass the donut to you, and if that happens and you have been KK'ed the most amounts of times, YOU WIN!

Alright IFians! Thats your Game/Celebration/Task of the WEEK!  πŸ˜‰ Get to passin! πŸ‘

NOTE: Hey guys!!! Thanks for participating in the greetings of Donut Day and attempting to play the game. We havent had any response. I would say a good 5 people. Not many people responded to the pm's. Because of which, we have to call this DONUT DAY / PASS THE DONUT game to a close. Thanks for trying to participate guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by xtaurus429x - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mimi0295 thumbnail
reserved for story

edited:

"How the donut came to be"

Once upon a time, in a land that's not so far away, there lived a little boy named Nut. Nut was a clumsy little child, but he posessed a secret ambition, one so secretive, that if anyone came to know of it, they would ban poor little Nut from "Cookie Land." See, in Cookie Land, it was forbidden to eat anything except cookies. Nobody dared complain about this to the Cookie King, because they all knew the Cookie King had the power to destroy them all with his super chocolate chip whip.
Nut tried hiding his secret from the rest of the world, but it was so hard. All he wanted to do was become a baker! A baker that didn't just make cookies, but made other goods too! So one day, when Nut's mother and father were out of town attending the 'Annual Cookie Convention' Nut sneaked into the kitchen. He took out a bag of flour, a crate of sugar, some chocolate chips (which he blended to make a fine creamy mix,) and a dozen eggs.
He started putting in all sorts of foods into the mix, and began humming away. Nut put the batch of cookies into the oven, and went to go take a shower. After he was done, he noticed that soemthing was burning. "Oh no! My cookies!" Nut ran into the kitchen, took out his cookies and ended up tripping over his own feet.
Nut rubbed off the flour from his legs and arms, and that's when he noticed that his batch of cookies. They were SUPER thick and had a HOLE in the middle.
Nut looked through the hole. He hesitated before putting one into his mouth. Once he did, Nut knew that his dream of being a baker had come true! He took his new creations into his hands and started waltzing around the kitchen. "I'll call you donut."
Nut was SO happy about his donuts, that he ran out into the street shouting out to the world about this new creation. "DONUTS ARE BETTER THAN COOKIES!"
The people of Cookie Land were appauled by this, the called up the Cookie King who then summoned Nut to his palace.
---At the palace
Cookie King: You do realize Little Nut, that this new creation of yours is banned from Cookie Land?
Nut put his head down in shame, "Yes your Cookie-ness, but I can assure you that these donuts will make Cookie land FLOURISH!"
Cookie King: NONSENSE! Cookies were, are, and will always be the best snacks.
Nut: Yes your Cookie-ness, but clearly, you have not tried my donuts! Here, try one!
Nut shoved the donut into King Cookie's mouth.
King Cookie ate the donut. He thought for a minute. "I'll need to try another before making up my mind."
Nut handed the king another donut, and then another, and another.
Cookie King: I LOVE IT! I hereby declare you, Mr. Nut, Cookie Land's official baker! πŸ‘

And so Nut's dream of becoming a baker came true, and Cookie Land became the hot spot for tourists around the globe. Therefore, ever year, on ______ (the date ot donut day) we celebrate Nut's creation, and we all join hands to enjoy a donut. 😊
Edited by mimi0295 - 14 years ago
ashmii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hhahahahah mimi nice storyy :P

happy doughnut day evry1 =D

-aditi- thumbnail
whoaaa super crazy and creative idea!πŸ˜³πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
ooo meant that itj a great idea and amazing nut storyπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
having a doubt: secret mem would be decided by you or any member could pm other member with the you have been kked tag?:)

love,
aditi
ammygurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awww...happy donuts day...for ol da donut fans...
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
happy doughnut day evry1<Edited by Sano88 - 14 years ago
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hey guys thanks for the appreciation! Well, we the Creatives pick a member, and actually Im just about to go ahead and do that! Lol..so, once I pm that member and they respond, the official Donut Tagging will go on!
~*manai*~ thumbnail
how cute happ donut day!!
i have not had a donut in such a long time me too health concious because you know swim suit season is here~~~
mimi0295 thumbnail
LMAO Rosh, I just noticed this!
Hahaha, HAPPY DONUT DAY MY LOVES! *throws timbits at everyone*
Let the donut games BEGIN! Mwahahahahah
fire_woman thumbnail
Happy Donut Day Everyone! 😊

Roshni - verra happy you are not throwing 'em! πŸ˜‰

Mimi - love the story - too funny!  
Nut shoved the donut into King Cookie's mouth. King Cookie ate the donut. He thought for a minute. "I'll need to try another before making up my mind."   πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Always happens when I get the urge for a donut ... πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜³