jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Issue #10
*woo hoo*...double digits! πŸ˜‰

Show Happenings

Weekly Summary
-Ravjot-

Prem leaves a note for Heer with a clue as to where she can find him. She looks for him but doesn't find him at home or in the office.

Preet explains the project and everything to Lalit who is proud of him and Preet tells him how Harman helped. Lalit goes to the mandir to do a pooja and finds out Nihaal cancelled his pooja for him getting the project he wanted just for Lalit as it was more important.

While at the hotel, Gayatri calls Heer and tells her about Sameer asking for more money and Heer says she doesn't like keeping secrets from Prem and will tell him. When Prem doesn't come home at night, she gets worried and Lalit consoles her. Later, Lalit and Kulraaj talk and express their concern for Prem Heer's relationship. Heer continues to wonder where Prem is and re-reads the note Prem left for her and figures out where Prem is and she goes to Ambala to the Shiv mandir. When she reaches there, she hears the sound of payal and sees Prem. Prem said he did this to see if Heer still understands him even now and they say how they'll always be together. Prem then tells Heer of the second reason and Heer is surprised that Prem remembered her parents' shrad.

When they go home, the whole family is there and Gayatri tells Heer how they're all with them. At night, Preet tells Prem that the guys and girls are sleeping separate and teases him. When they're all asleep, Veera takes Heer's phone and send a message to Nihaal, inviting him so that it seems like Heer sent the message. Gayatri is hesitant but Veera convinces her.

The next day Prem needs help with the white stingy thing and Heer helps him with it. Later, the pundit asks for the kids sot come and Lalit says how Heer and Prem will do the pooja but then Nihaal comes. He says that Heer had messaged him and Heer lies and says she did but then says she doesn't want to lie and that she didn't but Prem says it's ok as Teji and Balraj were his parents and it's his right. During the pooja Heer gets a call from the hotel and Gayatri tells her to take it. The receptionist tells Heer that Sameer wants to meet her and Gayatri tells her to go while Nihaal and Meher complete the pooja.

Premgets disappointed about Heer leaving and then Gayatri comes and tells him how Heer's changed. Meanwhile, Heer goes to Sameer and tells him that nothing can come between her and Prem.

Preet gives his presentation and when he goes to Lalit, they all pretend to be serious but then say how proud they are of him. Lalit gives Preet his first pay cheque and tells him to spend it but Preet refuses and walks past Gayatri and gives it Heer as she had supported him the most when Prem "died". Veera tells Gayatri how Heer is taking everyone away but Gayatri tells Veera that it won't happen and that they'll be with her, not Heer.

Update Links
jnawaz, nandini90, Dhruvie

Monday

Tuesday
Wednesday
Thrusday
Friday

Scene of the Week

shabo_24 & Sweet_Kandy

Family

We had so many cute family scenes this week...let's all start with the bad scne. I mean we don't like it all, so lets get rid of the bad stuff first...It was from Friday, Gayitri helping his son Prem how to misunderstand Heer..I mean come on  Gayitri instead of teaching Prem how to be perfect pati, you are breaking him down. .I am really proud of you..Veera is still with her silly acts, called Nihaal, not called but sms him to come and be in the pooja of Mr. & Mrs. Mann death anniversary. By the way Veera should be proud to be a mother of gayitrti..Gay3ji is following her mom. Good job you guys. Hope you never succeed. My good wishes are with you..*angry*. Good new we didn't got to see Maya this week..looks like she went to  meet her family. We know her place  ,rite? I love Bauji!!! He is  so supportive to Heer, when Heer was all worried about Prem didn't came home. Buaji was so good, I don't know what to say about him. Lucky Heer to have  good, loving, and caring father-in-law. Part where Kuldi and Lalit talks about how things are/is change, and they fear how this is or more will affect Prem and Heer. Kuldi is a darling always taking care of Bauji and never ever interfere in others business. We had so many cute scenes of  Preet telling the truth that Harman did his contract and Lalit proud of his silly son, Preet. And Buaji is having fun with his sons what about elder son, Prem? Bechare Prem trapped in mom's web..!! Once again Buaji was superb....for giving his blessings to Nihaal, and agrees that Nihaal is very good person. For second I was scared of how Lalit scared Preet that he didn't gave the best presentation. And Prem giving isahares to Preet to take Lalit's blessing. You are my Hero..Bauji..! Hot, handsome, sexy Preet disturbing Prem and Heer when Prem was trying to be naughty.naughty.! The way Preet said naughtty boy..was looking soo cute..! No doubt Preet is the best deewar ever, they way he gave his first salary to Heer, Heer who encouraged, supported him, had confidence on him of  work after Prem's death. Way to go Preet, and you too Heer for making Preet the best, having faith on him. The way Prem and her pull Preet's ear..,and says "we can't get buaji's...why not yours who told us where we have to sleep"..awwwwwww! God bless this love of Deevar and Bhabhi! After a long long time we got to see Prem, Harman, and Preet scenes...the best brothers of all..PPH brothers...! Prem was looking at the moon, Preet was bored, and Harmaan sleeping (think about Maya? lol). Shatan Preet putting old dry grass in Harman's ear, and even put red peper in  his nose.eeeeeeeeekk but Preet is so caring first tried on himself..hehe...wooh that was very funny and very adorable..! couldn't wake up Harman so sang song to Prem....Aye chand teri chandni ke  kasam..uuff mein mar jawa..!! Last but not least, This week it was Heer, Meher, and Nihaal's parents death anniversary. Our caring Prem did the Pooja for his in-laws, and Lalit proud of his son that he did a good job by doing this Pooja for his friend, Balraj...May their soul be resting. Amen. Adorable family scenes this week except Gay3 and Veera's..!

Couple

A very disappointing start to the week but it was all worth it for the ALMOST FULL EPISODE OF PREM AND HEER on Wednesday. Whether it had us grinning like fools, sobbing like babies or blushing like brides - it was an fantastic scene that left us in awe. I personally feel the credit goes to HC and AG for portraying Prem and Heer so well and so perectly exectuing the concept of love, but also a special mention to whoever wrote thier diolouges for that part, recreating the magic of Prem and Heer's love. The sheer desperation in AG's voice to the fury reflected on HC's face - from every detail - there was no aspect of this scene that could have been portrayed better. Some would say it's not as fantastic as May.27 last year (the confession scene) but it was for sure as good as we could have hoped for. Maybe there is hope for Doris yet....keep hoping.

Dialogue of the Week
loveabletwinz

Hey guys :-D This week was quite a bore all throughout but Wednesday's episode was DEFINITELY the high light of the week. We had fabulous dialogues from Prem and add to that Preet's quotient of humor! And then there was Heer' aye haye' and there was Jugni'.. ummph, can I just make clear.. whenever this woman is on screen, she has me amazed. And before I go any further, here's you MALE AND FEMALE DOTW :-D

Male

"Jab tak is chand ki chandani, shabnam ko choo kar uski pooja karti rahegi, jab tak is pooja se duniya chalti rahege, jab tak hamare dilon mein hamare dhadkane dhadakthi rahegi, hum juda nahi honge." - Prem

This was a tough one. Although Prem was the clear winner, I couldn't help but want to give this title to Preet for his "chand" dialogues in Wednesday's episode. He had me cringing with delight during that whole scene.  His "Prem Bhaiya, chand ko dekh rahe ho? Bohut door hain na? Kamre mein band hain" dialogue had me almost falling off the chair' *SIGH* --> Comic timing koi ISSE seekhe :-D

But even though Preet managed to tickle my funny bone, Prem knocked me for a loop! His dialogues were perfect.  There were SOO many to pick from. I personally loved "Heer agar mere hazar tukde hote, har tukde se ek hi awaaz ayegi'HEER~" *SIGH* and then there was his "Meri khamoshi kuch kahegi, aur tum sun logi" *DOUBLE SIGH* does it get any more perfect than this?!?! Umm'im afraid so :-D

My personal favourite was his promise to Heer when she asks him if they will ever be apart and Prem shakes his head and said those lines.

*DROOL* These are such beautiful lines. They have such depth, and such sincerity to them. Prem is not only assuring Heer that they will NEVER be apart, but he almost is assuring us' their audience. Take a bow Mr. Hottie URF PREM JUNEJA! You've stolen many a hearts :-D

Female

"Jaise sona aag mein thab ke kundan ban jaata hain na
vaise hi dard ke tapish mein tap ke
Ek joda sajni aur sajan ban jaata hain
Har dhoop ke baat ati hain ek chao
Pathreehli rah mein chal ke ata hain sajan ka gao
Pyaar mein jab tak dil lahoo banke nahin jalta
Andhera nahi mittha
Pyaar jab tak tapasya nahi karta na
Janam janmantar tak ka saat nahi milta."  - Jugni

Jugni always knows the right thing to say. Whenever she's on screen, she gives me goosebumps. Heer had many perfect dialogues too, but Jugni did it for me! There was so much depth to it, its almost unbelievable. And the fact that those lines were mouthed at the place they first met, where their story started, where, as in Prem's words " Bhagwan ne in dono ki kismat mein ek doosre ko likha tha"'.what more can be said? Jugni, by far, has the BEST dialogues..ofcourse'second only to prem! *blush*

Happy weekending everyone :-D Hopefully next week holds for us tons of lovely moments! ENJOY!!!

OMG Moment of the Week
-life- & jnawaz

The OMG Moment for this week undoubtedly had to be the Shiv Mandir Scene. The scene had the same intensity as the Shiv Mandir 1 & 2 scenes and the same passion as the 27th May 2008 confessions. Hats off to all those who made this scene possible. The scene re emphisized our belief that come what may, Prem & Heer shall prevail.

Also'a special mention to Preet'the scene on Friday when Preet hands over his first earning to his Heer Bhabi'my jaw was literally left hanging open'I swear I thought he was going to give it to his mother'I was kinda bummed'because I wanted him to Meher'akhir ussne bohot kiya hai naa Preet ke liyeh'but haila'he went straight for Heer'it was shocking'and I literally said OMG'but wow'how awesome was that'.*yay*'chalo'at least he remembers all the sacrifices that Heer has made for this family!!

Biggest Disappointment of the Week
miss_hyper & -athena-

The biggest disappointment of the week is NO MEET SCENES,NO MEET HUGS,NO MEET JOKES. Why were there no meet scenes shown. They should have shown meet but they did not. They should understand that we need meet as mmuch as we need premeer. We need the scene where meher hugs preet and where they joke around with each other. We need the scene where preet  and meher were one the sofa and at a falling position and then preet falls down. But apart from that I liked the premeer scene.

*so'there was a scene on Friday'but not nearly enough*

I think its high time we start the 'biggest loser of the week' column....and whoever writes for it can just write once and post the same thing week after week...Because there is only one contender to this biggest award and that is the VIEWERS of the Maha Kis desh show...Thanks to Prem and Heer, we are just putting up with the crap that they shove down our throats week after week...yuck!

I mean what was that that they doled out in the name of the show, the whole of last week??They showed one Shiv Mandir scene and made us all go gaga about it and before we know, they are trying to do everything that will negate what that episode tried to establish...

Without further ado...this week's biggest disappointment is Heer...The way she was trying to hide stuff from Prem, and going about doing things in a typical BT heroine style...is rather putting off and disappointing....

The worst thing of the week is Heer going on and on to that stranger guy...I understand the creatives wanted to show how both Prem and Heer were in so much in sync about their oneness, but the way they went about it...made Heer look like such a stupid dumbo....and most of the stuff she ranted, didn't even make any sense in that context...I mean that guy didn't even say a thing about coming in between her and Prem...then why did she told him off that no one can come in between her and 'her' Prem???....It looked more like she was offering him more ideas of ways in which he can torture them....I even felt tad bit bad for the guy for what he had to put up with (he must be needing that money that G3 must be paying to him real bad...)...Must say, a very persistent blackmailer...Just like Prem believed that she was capable of lying( and said it like twice and even stromed out of their room and slept on the terrace...)...Heer also believed that Prem was capable of doing such an under hand thing....(haha....what else will the creatives show us to negate everything that they so painstakingly established about these two and their trust and understanding and faith for eachother??) - I don;t care if they were seeing things through Gayatri's eyes...they HAVE to understand and know what the other was capable of doing and not doing....I couldn't bear her ' I will not let your past misdoings come and haunt you now'....what was that?...

Over all a rather disappointing and disgusting week in the Kis Desh land....

Warm and Fuzzies Corner

*Reporter Needed - if interested please PM jnawaz*

Shining Star of the Week
Anhdara13

Character
Preet Juneja, obviously (and biasly) for the smile he never fails to bring on our faces upon his appearance! This week, his tension about his presentation, that nervousness, that turn of the table, with his brothers' teasing him, and then the scene that stole my heart, him giving his first salary, not to his mother, who I have grown to hate, but to the Bhabhi who he shares such a sweet relationship with.

Actor

Manoj, the actor playing Harman. He's come a long way from the stiff character we've seen in the beginning of the show, with only one facial expression. This week, he managed a few more! So, wouldn't you guys say it's high time he got some recognition?

Balaji Bloopers
Garima93 & Bul3

Monday's Episode:

Last night (I mean Friday) when Premeer's spirit had some talks Prem had nice long hair but next day when we he was shown awake very early morning all ready, dressed up in a black pant and white shirt(aw..I am drooling over him),his hair were short..now the question is who dared to cut Prem's hair while he was sleeping??..I wont leave that person..I want that person to come forward so that I can give him/her a hug ..Harshad was looking so hot in his old hairstyle..aw..

Tuesday's Episode:

Now in the episode we see Heer driving .In 26th March epi she told Preet that she cant drive but now she can..wow...now this can be said to be a weird thing being shown but not a proper blooper'coz after all Heer might have learnt driving and we were not shown!!

Another weird things which happened in this episode were Heer leaving the car open in middle of the road and Jugni singing in a sweet voice which sounded very absurd being filmed on her..lol..ishq da valla song best suits our Jugni ..plz next time Jugni stick to your old songs..no experiments plz..

Now coming to actual blooper in this episode ' Prem leaves a poem cum letter for our Heer to guess where has he gone and wants Heer to find him(wow I love treasure hunts)..On reading the poem for the first time we all know its Shiv Mandir but our detective Heer takes her time and when she finds out she heads towards Ambala to reach the Shiv Mandir BUT the million dollar question is When did the shiv mandir shifted to Ambala??..as far as I remember when Prem first came to Ludhiana and went to Shiv Mandir,which was then supposedly situated in Ludhiana only, he saw Heer for the first time and then when he was faking as Gaurav and Heer went to Shiv Mandir instead of going to a party with RR ,then also Shiv Madir was supposedly in Ludhiana 'but now suddenly out of nowhere we are told that the same Shiv Mandir is in Ambala..oh don't be surprised guyz after all its BT world and anything is possible in BT world..lol..

Wednesday's Episode:

I would like to mention some slip of tongues or slip in dialogues:

Gayatri to Veera-"Heer ke maa-bauji hamare bhai aur bhabhi jaise hain"(Aren't they dead??)

Veera to Gayatri-"Prem bhaiya ko ye baat pata chalegi to vo Heer ko kabhi maaf nahi karega"(it's a long dialogue I just wrote the end line..vaise from the very beginning she was giving due respect to her Prem bhaiya but in the end suddenly karega??)

Now in this episode we are introduced to a brand-new Ambala house..wah Heer ne to Hotel ki malkin/owner bante hi Ambala house ka renovation kara liya,infact aisa renovation karaya that it looks like a brand new home with no similarities to old Ambala house..We can easily notice the exterior and interior of this new Ambala house which is not at all like the Ambala house we were shown on several occasions like  when entire family left Premeer alone in J-zoo to celebrate Valentine's day..

Thursday's Episode:

After the famous complete change in Sanjana's story shown ,now creatives come up with complete change in Sameer's story..Initially he was shown blackmailing  Gayatri for some company fraud case but now his blackmailing reason has been  changed to some accident case(shhh..creatives might have found earlier reason more bhangaar than this new reason so they changed it as conveniently as politicians change their statements..no probs creatives..we understand but this new reason you have given  is even more illogical than the old one believe me)

Now adding to weird things being shown in the show ,we see another addition here-Heer reaches  the hotel situated in Ludhiana from Ambala very quickly..wow..I wonder why it took her so long to reach Ambala from Ludhiana ..so much long that we had to bear Jugni singing in Lata Mangeshkar's voice in addition to her outstanding dance steps..lol

Friday's Episode:

We see Jugni dancing and confusing us with her dialogues in fromt of the same dhabha where Premeer had gone on their way to Kasauli from Ludhiana..now after replacing old Ambala house with new one ,its confirmed that Heer has has turned old Ambala house into a dhabha..or I should say a moving dhabha ..lol..

Now in this episode in entire office/hotel sequence Harshad's body double is used'We see Harshad in small shots but in long shots we can easily see that body double is used..

Lallu gives Preet money in prize and calls it his pehli kamai/first salary but we all know that while Prem was away(supposedly dead),Preet joined some office and had started earning on his own..then why this first salary drama..maybe just to show Gayatri being irritated by Heer and give her more reasons to become more evil ..

So here comes the end of this week's blooper section..I hope you enjoyed going through the blooper section as much as I enjoyed working on it..My special thanks to Nans for her help for the blooper section 'Also my blooper section partner Garima would be inactive on forums till next month or so due to her school-work and exams..Wish her good-luck everyone..Enjoy Rest of our KDC!!

Fashion Icon of the Week
indiandoll89

Hey everyone! Can you believe another week has already passed? I definitely can't...anyways!

This week's Fashionista of the week in my opinion was most definitely Mrs. Heer Juneja! I loved seeing her in those white salwars with her hair back like that, I think it added more of a simplicty than her embroidered suits! The colors all matched really nicely and her jewelery was always perfect with it! What was awesome about those simple white suites was that she could easily spice them up with rang-berange (colorful'lol) dupattas'not just solid colors like the red one she was wearing'but also print dupattas'chundri print'floral'you name it'its simple but you can dress it up easily with bangles, jewelry and even fancy eye make up'gotta love MAC *blush*

Special mention this time goes to Prem! for his amazing haircut, and the whiteness everywhere!

Chat-Patta Fun

Comic Relief
jnawaz

Ok guys'so'comedy and Jhuneja house go hand in hand'of course'the fact that we have Preet makes it all the better'but today'here is something that I have discovered'you guys remember the dances that Maya gave'the pressed-up-against-you-body dance that she gace Harman'and the sultry dance she busted out with on the day of some party (they have so many I cant keep track) 'so'many of you may have wondered'why and how did she do that dance'I think'I have solved that mystery'I put on my detective cap and did some research and solved the problem'lol'not really but I have come up with a possible answer'

So I was on youtube the other day listening to some songs'I came across this song "Maar Java" by DJ H and Rags'it's a great song'really catchy, good music'totally a dance number'I actually caught myself dancing to it'lol'but guess who is the main chick in the video'that's right'its none other than our very own'Mrs. Maya Harman Jhuneja'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpQ2la0oi_4

Check out the video'you will finally understand why she danced the way that she did'I mean come on'did you know Mrs. Maya had been in a music video'I don't think Harman knew'or else he would have been expecting her dance style'so'one mystery of hundreds solved'lol'

Special Awards
jnawaz

1. Mood Swing King Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'PREM! I mean'come on guys'I nearly got whiplash going back and forth between Prem's happiness, anger and frustration'one minute he was something'next minute he was something else'I was like woah! What is going on?! I was like wait, is this a good scene or is he about to yell at Heer for something'over all the scene rocked'don't get me wrong'but *sigh*'he had be scared for a second'

2. Hypocrite Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'Witch 3'Mrs. Gayatri'.correct me if I'm wrong'but wasn't she the one who insisted that Heer join the family business'not only join but be the head of everything'and again'correct me if im wrong'but when someone is the head of anything'doesn't it take a lot of time and hard work to fulfill that position'if so'why is W3 all being sarcastic that Heer is now a business woman and that is what makes her happy'umm'HELLO!!! She was perfectly happy at home cooking and looking after the family'it was you and Prem that quite literally forced her to join the work force of India'so stop your complaining'its not her fault'its yours!!

3. Understanding The Audience Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'the one'the only'JUGNI!! *applause*'I just adored her lines on Friday'I mean wow!! She totally said it perfectly'just when we think that Premeer are together forever'something happens'Jugni says "kudrat toot padta hai"'ya'I can get with that'but for me id say "Ekta toot padta hai"'she is the biggest kabab mein hadi in our Premeer ki prem kahani'*sigh*'not fair'what do we have to do to get Premeer to be together'I mean come on'enough is enough!!!

4. The Brothers Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'the 3 Junheja Son's (yes'even Harman)'first of all there is Preet'he is just the masti maker of the show'the way he was teasing Premeer on Wednesday'and the way he was bothering Harman while he slept on the room'you just gotta love Preet'but then'on Friday'Prem and Harman got their revenge'their teasing of Preet's nervousness about the contract was too cute'it was so nice to see the brotherly love'we haven't had a good 3 brothers scene in a while'this was just'great!

5. Sticking Through the Crap Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'ALL OF YOU!!! I mean seriously'all of you that have bee putting up with the crap and nonsense that Ekta and her team of destructives has been feeding us'BRAVO!!! I mean for those who watch the show'wow'and even if you only read the updates'I salute you'it torture for me to sit through each and every scene of the show to do the updates'but I have to'you all don't have to'but yet here you are'being active and everything'honestly'hats off to each and every member of the Kis Desh-ians'you are awesome!!

Weekend Masti
coolfattin & shanu333

Game

Summer School

Well, summer vacation/holidays are coming up for many of us and sadly, there are people (like jaz) who end up going to summer school'so I though, why no have a game where we have to decide what summer school or summer classes the Kis Desh characters should go to.

Example: Heer ' How Not To Be So Gullible 101

Now'your turn'lets start with'..

HARMAN

Jokes

Heavy hands

NIHAAL: May I hold your hand??
VEERA: No thanks, they aren't heavy.

Chor Police

It was Christmas and the Herman was in a benevolent mood as he questioned the prisoner.

"What are you charged with?" he asked.
"Doing my Christmas shopping early," replied the Theif.
"That's no offense," replied the Herman.

"How early were you doing this shopping?"
"Before the store opened," countered the Theif.

Ears

MEHER : You tell a man something, it goes in one ear and comes out
of the other. 
PREET : You tell a woman something: It goes in both ears and comes out of the mouth.

Die

HERMAN : I love you and I could die for you! 
MAYA : How soon??

Egg Plant?

PREM:Are they any chicken plants in the world?

Heer:I dont think so?

PREM:Then how are they egg plants??

Trip Down Memory Lane
jnawaz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y14LXf3WEUQ

So, I don't know about you guys'but this is one of my favorite Premeer scenes'then again'which Premeer scene don't I like'the romantic ones anyway'lol'but haila'this is from when Prem walked away from his family to be with Heer, who was utterly humiliated by DJ in front of a bhari mehfil'they are at their new house'well'im sure you all know this scene like the back of your hand'I know'many of you out there, like me, watched this scene a million times, if not more'he he he'but *blush*'kya scene tha'Heer, Prem ki bahoon mein'eye locking'the music in the background'and you know'the fact that Harshad is shitless doesn't hurt anyone'kyun girls'Enjoy!

Weekend Video Mix
Suhneri*Rose

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jy42pnZwOA

Talented Tales
-life-

Kya Yehi Pyar Tha - Part 2

kkusum had stopped crying and the tears from her eyes had dried up.. it had been over five hours since abhay was taken into the operation theatre.She just kept muttering to herself..aisa mere saath hi kyun hua... why does this always have to happen to me.. jisse bhi chahoon woh mere se kyun alag ho jata hai. With a questioning look, she looked up at brother karthik who just hugged her tight.

kkusum was seven years old and was closest to her grand father laxman khanna. It was winter holidays and at a time when she was beginning to understand the ABC's of relationship, tragedy struck the khannas. It was laxman Khanna bday that day and kkusum had wanted to bake a cake from him. She ha pestered her nannny all day long as naina her mom was busy calling up all the socialites in the town. Laxman Khanna had gone for a walk in themorning and kkusum had thought the time was perfect to surprise him and show to him how much she loved him. she had thought that she will tell him in the evening that she did really love her dadaji. All morning dadaji had longed to hear fromkkusum the words - i love you dadaji but kkusum had made up her mind to surprise him by baking a cake...

Afternoon turned to evening and laxman khanna went for a walk..all hale and hearty but when he did return, it wasnt his six footer figure but him in a coffin. The doorbeel had rung and kkusum had switched off the lights. she wanted to be the first to wish her dada. She went to open the door and screamed surprised as she switched on the lights. Her father, mother and brother all behind her, but when the door did open, it was a group of police men who wre bringing a dead body in a coffin. kkusum saw the dead body and refused to accept it was her dada. Howling and Sobbing, she came near his coffin saying happy bday dada .. i love you...

i love you .. i love yu.. kkusum kept mutering in her half dazed state. Suddenly she got up with a jerk and ran towards the ICU. Di Karthik began to say but later shook his head as kkusum had reached te ICU Door. A nurse came out and said sshh andar jaana mana hai.

Kkusum - mera andar jaana mana kyun hai. my husband in there there. Karthik got up from his seat and went towards kkusum. Putting his hand on her shoulder and pulling him in his arms he tells his ister that abhay needs all the rest and prayer in the world. Pointing to a Ganesh Idil nearby, he tells her that woh hai na , woh sab kuch theek kar lega. Kkusum in between sobs asks her brother - ma kahan hai karthik. Unhe nahin malum kya mujhe unki kitni zaroorat hai. She continues to ask her brother - bhai, jo dada ke saath woh abhay ke saath to nahin hoga? Karthik consoled his sister by saying nahin, hum aisa nahin hone denge. Abhay ko kuch nahin hoga kyunki tum uske saath hoga.

kkusum - lekin karthik dada ke saath to dadi thi na. jab unke beech ka pyar aur vishwas ek hi pal me jhatke se alag ho gaya, to kya abhay aur mere saath aisa hoga?

karthik - not knowing what to say and hiding his tears - kkusum, jab tak tumhare paas yeh bhai hain, tumhare abhay ko kuch nahin hoga.

kkusum - i know you love manya, i wish i could like her too but karthik..

karthik - hey di..no thinking of manya right now..abhi aap bas abhay jiju..stopping midway and saying i mean abhay ke barein mein socho...

September 2004:
Karthik Cell Phone Rngs and he rushes to Manya Home. There he sees Manya unconscious with some sleeping pills tablet next to her.Karthik just picks her up and rushes her to the hospital. Upon regaining consciousness, Manya tells him that Abhay has told her in no certain words that he doesnt want to work with him in this mutli crore project that he is currently working on.

Karthik -why is working with abhay such a prime criteria with you?

Manya - Why shouldnt it be. My dad worked with Abhays Dad and was his partner in business. Why cant i be Abhays Partner in Business.

Karthik - Because Kkusum is in his partner in life and in business. Cant you get that.

Manya - no i cant. Why are you being so blind to the fact that i love abhay.

Karthk - hes married to kkusum for heavens sake.

Manya - so what ! divorce bhi to ho sakta hai.

Karthik - raising his hand - manya...divorce ka naam bhi mat lena. yeh mat bhoolo ki abhay ki jisse shaadi hue hai woh meri behen hai.

manya - haan aue yeh shaadi nahin hoti agar maine kkusum ko nahin manvaya tha.

karthik - ehsaan kiya tha

manya - haan kiya! i want my abhay back.

karthik - you cant get him back. hes comitted to my sister for life. you cant get him in business as along with kkusum its piyush who is his partner.

manya - it would have been me had kripa not pushed piyushs case. kripa kripa kripa - shes the darling of your house isnt she.

karthik - shes my brothers girl friend after all.

manya - i hate her. she out to destroy my life.

karthik - no she isnt.

manya - she pressed for piyushs case. shes took my abhay away from e. i want my abhay back. i love him so much.

karthik - i think you need rest. you have gone mad. If you love abhay.then what am i to you. Dont you love me?

manya - pyar ek baar hi hota hai karthik. ek baAR HI...

kARTHIK - i think i got my answer.

Manya - karthik, dont leave me please, crying - i;m sorry. mujhe mat shoro pls. is duniya main ek tum hi to ho jo mujhe samajhta hai.

karthik - mujhe bhi aisa lagta tha manya ki shayad hum ek doosrom ko samajhte the. par aaj mere samne jo manya hai woh pata nahin kaun hai. woh meri manya nahin hai. please manya ...i got to go now.

When karthik came out that night from the hospital room leaving a sobbing manya, he left with a heavy heart. he couldnt bear to see manya in that state and yet he loved his sister dearly. Manya ka saath deta to kkusum ke saath na insaafi aur agar kkusum aur abhay ka saath deta to manya ke satth kuch hadh tak na insaafi after all she was his girl friend.

Karthik came out and just put his back against the wall. About 15 minutes later angad and kripa came along with kkusum and abhay. kripa asked karthik - what happenned to manya . Silence from Karthik for a while and a little later he walked off giving a glare to abhay telling him that manya ki is halat ke zimmedar sirf tum ho abhay. sirf tum. He glares at Kripa saying, you stay away from me and manya, you get that.

Angad - karthik tum yeh bhool rahe ho, ki kripa mewri hone wali patni hai.

karthik - to aaj eh phaisla kar lo - ya to kripa ghar main rahee ge , ya mein.

Kripa goes away from there with a harassed angad following her. He asks her for some time which she gives him not knowing that things will never be the same again.

Kkusum looks up to her brother and tells him, you know how i much i appreciate you being here. I dont know why you suddenly stopped liking abhay. you too were great friends. kya tum phir se abhay ke saath dosti nahin kar sakte. Karthik, tumhara yahan hoina is baat ka gawah hai ki aaj bhi tum abhay ki izzat karte ho,m aaj bhi tumhe abhay ki prvah hai aur kyun na ho, tum dono the acche dost.

Karthik - di, Abhay ko kuch nahin hoga aur abhay aur main kabhi phir se acche dost nahin ban sakte.

Kkusum (her tears have dried up) - looks at her brother says jante ho karthik, jab mujge pata chala tha ki manya abhay se pyar karti thi, main kush nahin thi, bura bhi laga tha. aisa laga tha ki jaise main do doston ke beech aa gayee. karthik manya agar abhay se aaj bhi pyar karti hai, isme abhay ka kya kasoor hai. manya abhay ka ab paana chahtee hai kyunki abhay uska kabhi ho nahin sakta. par yeh kaisa pyar hai karthik. aaj abhay zindagi aur maut ke beech lad raha hai lekin manya yahan nahin hai. yeh yahan to tum, main, angad, kripa- yeh yahan to uske chahne walein.

Karthik wonders aloud Angad aur kripa kahan hai.

Kkusum- karthik

Cut to Summers of 2003 and Karthik thinks of the time when the whole family had gone to Seychelles for the Summer Vacation. Para Gliding, the water mo bike rides, scuba diving, Angad, Abhay, Prithvi, sujal ad He had done it all. Whether it was scaring the girls with plastic jelly fishes or whether it was swimming in the sea, they had all the fun in the world. It was in the middle of a water volleyball game that karthik first bumped into Manya, one look at her and he couldnt take his eyes off her. He had never seen such beauty and an intellect look in a girl eyes before. Manya had just given him a glare and had walked off.

two days later he saw manya again and this time he saw her at a shopping complex. she seemed to having a cofrontation with some one and by the time he had walked to that spot, the guy was no longer there but manya was in tears. a cup of cofee later, a sobbing manya had told karthik her love story where she told him about this guy who was her best pal - Abhay. Hes married now and the girl whom he has got married to was a girl he had seen at a traffic light. One look by Abhay at the girl and he had fallen heads and heals over her. Seeing her friend like that she befriended the girl kkusum and got him talking with the girl. That was two years earlier. Smiling maya told him that Abhay and kkusum got married in Jan 2003. Hearing the names abhay and kkusum and hearing the story which sounded too familiar to karthiks ears, he took out kkusums photo from his wallet and asked manya if kkusum was the girl she saw in the picture. Manya nodded ad wondered how karthik knew kkusum.

Kathik - kunki kkusum meri behen

manya - tumhari behen - oh my god what a small wprld

karthik - yeh indeed . par kaisee dost ho tum jo apni dost ki shaadi pe nahin aayee.

manyA - i was abroad setting up a clhing franchise

karthik - so you ran away from the situation

manya - ran away what do you mean

karthik - the guy who was just here wasnt he abhay?

manya - looking down, yeah. dekho na kaisa dost maine paya hai. shaadfi ke baat bilkul badal gaya. aj mujhe baat hi nahin karna chahta tha.

karthik - abhay is not like that. oh by the way, hi i am karthik

manya - manya, manya mittal.

the doctors come out from the operation theatre and want ab negative blood as abhay was running out of blood. he tells them that its urgently needed and thry dont have this blood group in their hospital. Also that the next 48 hours are very critical.

Karthik turns to look for angad. He would surely know who has ab negative blood. Karthik sees angad and kripa looking at each other, their eyes had met and the two if them couldnt tale their eyes off each other. Shaking his head, he calls up sujal. He walks up to angad,patted him on the bed, angad immediately turns to look at karthik after taking the coffe, and musters a thank you to kripa. Kripa lowers her eyes and goes off from there to talk to the doctors.

Angad calls up sujal who is a universal donor as also prithvi and mishty. sujal reaches the hospital within 10 minutes and donotes about two bottles of blood. Prithvi and Mishty go to red cross to get some blood. An hour later Prithvi and Mishty come with 3 bottles of ab negative blood. After denoting his blood, sujal walks upto kripa and looks into her eyes- kripa tumne kuch khaya. Kripa shakes her head. Angad notices it abd disaapears off for some time. he returns after some time with some sandwiches, gives it to his sister, brother and friends. hes left with one sandwich and h wlks to kripa with it. Sujal sees angad coming and gets up. Kripa hoilds sujals hand and says sujal,please mat jayo.

Sujal - Kripa main bas abhi aaya. tum akele nahin ho.angad baith jayega tumhare sath kuch waqt ke liye.

Kripa - sujal.

Sujal - kkusum ko bhi meri zaroorat hai na kripa. main bas abhi aaya.

Angad gives her a sandwich.

Kripa - tum nahin loge.

Angad - nahin bhuk nahin hai.

kripa - angad tumhe aaj bhi mujhse jhoot balna nahin aata. jab jhoot nahin bol sakte to bole kyun ho.

Angad - aaj bhi tum meri jhoot ko pakad sakte ho.

Kripa - haan. kyunki main tumhare har cheez se waqif hoon.

Angad - chalo is jhoot bol kar hi sahi hum aaj ek doosre se baat to kar sakte hain.

kripa - angad please. i still have no interest in talking to you. Kripa gets up and leaves.

Angad holding her hand

Kripa - please mera haath chodo. tune yeh haq kho diya hai. thank you for the sandwich. how much do i owe for it?

Angad - nothing.

Kripa - please dont oblige me. I dont want you to say later that i didnt pay you back.

Angad - aaj bhi us baat ko leke tum naraz ho kripa.

Kripa - angad, i thought you of all the people would underayand me. would side by me.no you had a choice to make - either to believe manya or believe me and you chose to believe manya.

Angad - manya was my brothers would be wife to me.

Kripa - aur main angad - kya main tumharee kuch nahin lagtee thi kya. saath kadam ek saath chalne ka vada kiya tha humne angad. ek doosre ke hum dum hum bhi banne jaa rahe the par ek hi khatke main sab kuch khatam. sab kuch. Us din jab naina aunty aur manya mere upar uglee utha rahe the, yeh keh kar ki maiun tumse nahin, tumhare daulat se pyar kartee hoon. Us din tum chup rahe angad. tum chuip rahe. tum bhool gaye ki mujhe tumhare daulat se koi pyar nahin hai. par tum chup rahe.

Angad - i know i was wrong. I know i was wrong. but kripa i'm sorry cant we be friends

Kripa - kya tum dosti ka matlab jante ho angad. and please dont say sorry. Tum sorry kehna bhool gaye ho!

July 2004
Its monsoon time and angad had promised kripa to take her on a bike ride in the rain.Kripa was waiting at her home for angad only angad was busy playing football in the rain with sujal, prithvi and mishti in his spacious lawns of his bunglow. two hours later angad realized that he had a date. knowing that kripa would be wild, - she was not picking up his calls , he went and picked up some chocolates.Angad tried giving those chocolates to kripa but she wouldnt be talking. not knowing how to manao his lady love, he went to a nearby arches gallery and picked up a teddy bear with a sorry engraved around its neck.

at her home, kripa was paving and down till she finally dozed off to sleep, only to wke up when the door bell rang. She saw angad at the door and was so wild that she banged the door on him. the door bell rang again and she came ut opening the door saying i dont want to talk ....she stoped midway on learning it was the dhobhan in front of her. the dhobhan had come to collect the clothes. after giving the clothes to the dhobhan and shutting the door, the doorbell rang. This time kripa was saying kya hai .. nola na.... but this time it was some kids who had come to collect some oney for the upcoming charity show in the building. she gives them the money and promises them she will sing in the show. The door bell rings agan and this kripa is fed up. She opens the door again and this time there is a bouqet of flowers at the doorstep. Thinking it was for kashish, she goes to leave it at the table. she is shocked to see her name addressed on it and gives a sly smile when she learns it is from angad. the door bell rings again and kripa opens it again. This time she sees a teddy bear on the ground. as she goes in, she forgets to close the door behind her. she keeps looking at the teddy and says to herself to jainab romantic ho rahe hain. Accha hai. Kripa takes out a sorry message attached to the teddy: it reads:

"maana ki galati ho gayi hai , hai tumhara gussa mahashallah. kahin is gusse pe bhi na jayoon ghayal, ab to kar lo maaph. " I am sorry & Love you..

kripa - hmn to janab ji singer hote hue shayar bhi hain. i love you too angad.

Angad coming from behind and hugging her - kypa bola - kuch sunne main nahin aaya.

Kripa -Angad - hitting him with the teddy golden words are not to be repeated.

they hug and proceed to go for their bike ride in the pelting rain .

angad and kripa are both awoken from their thoughts. kripa shakes her head and walks to proceed towards the doctor. the doctor tells her the next 48 hours are very critical. they want some medicines which prithvi goes to get. Kkusum is waiting at the door of the ICU looking through the window and seeing all those machines and injections implanted on abhay. kripa and mishty are around her. Kkusum tells them - ajeeb zindagi hai ye. abhay ko kitna dard ho raha hai. jiske suyeein se itna dard hota tha, aaj usse ktna dard ho raha hoga. abhayka har dard mujhe kyun nahin mil sakta.

Angad is sitting on the bench outside the ICU, his eyes down and tears falling from his eyes. hes sad and broken as he knows hes hurt kripa. hes helpless as there is nothing he can do for his sister except for giving her himmat and hes angry with his mother for not turning up at all till now.

Karthik is near kkusum but at a distance. He looks at kripa and her self independence and self respect amazes him. Both he and angad have a new found respect for kripa. Karthik is thankful to kripa for being there for his sister and for them in this turmulous time in their life. He wants to apologise to kripa but his ego isnt letting him.

Sujal is sitting next to angad. Hes hoping that kashish has got his message. He knows that kashish has landed and should be reaching the hospital anytime with dilip uncle.

Prithvi, Mishty and kripa are around kkusum. Kripa keepa giving these side glances to Angad. She still loves Angad. She wants to take that first step towards angad but she knows that their life cant be the same any more. She wished she could put the past behind her and take that hand of friendship that angad had again extended to her.she wished she could trust angad again but now she didnt want to do anything in a hurry.

kkusum rests her back on the wall , her eyes this time looking at the door as if searching and waiting for some one to come...

Forum Announcement
jnawaz

Employment Opportunites
Hey guys...the KDC is in need of your help...i still need a reporter for the Warm & Fuzzies section  and also a weekend video maker...if you are interested or have questions...please feel free to contact me...i've had some responses but no one confrimed...so please...if you want to be a reporter on the KDC...you are more than welcome πŸ˜ƒ

Editors Note
Hey guys...just a quick note...i appreciate eveyone help in getting the KDC together...reporters and readers...you guys are awesome...now im off...have tons of homework to do...finals are coming up in two weeks...*eeks* πŸ˜•

Oh yes...please welcome our new reporters miss_hyper and the duo of anjan 😳

Have an awesome weekend

Rock On!

JAZ
Edited by jnawaz - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
wow # 10
yay greatwork everyone
awesum post jaz
Awesome job guys! πŸ˜ƒ

Harman: Expressions Excelled Limited Credit.

^^ ew that sucks. πŸ˜†

Next: Veera.
pre2760 thumbnail
lovely dear u really rock keep it up
jnawaz thumbnail
Veera: Snooty Rich Girls College

Kulraj

JAZ

Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
amazing job guys!
congrats! the KDC are in their double digits!
btw loved the jokes, the veera hand one made me giggle like crazy πŸ˜†
Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulations on our Issue 10 everyone...once again great work by allπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Rehana86 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome job teamπŸ‘.....keep it up.....luv ya

rehana
vrinda16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

A wonderful work once again & kudos to every1 who were behind bringing out this issue of KDC.πŸ‘

Love,
Vrinda
Edited by vrinda16 - 14 years ago
blue-jen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
congo  on  1oth  issue...
 great  job  friends...
 welcome  miss_hyper  & annjann  2 d  issue...
   jeni