One Tree Hill season 7- Spoilers & news on Peyton!

Guronge thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
SPOILER WARNING.

FROM ASHLEY FROM OTH BLOG:

I was listening to the latest CW podcast and they said some interesting things about season 7. I don't know if its true or not but they do work for the CW so i'm sure they have some inside information.

Talking about Peyton/Lucas /Hil/Chad: @ 4:18

"The latest news that I've heard is that it's possible that Peyton will be coming back, but it doesn't look like Lucas will be."

Talking about Season 7: @ 7:32

"..I also heard there might be a time jump."

Talking about Dan (Paul Johansson): @ 11:02

"..No, he's not supposed to be around next season."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In season seven of ONE TREE HILL our beloved characters learn the struggle
to live an exceptional life doesn't end once you've achieved your dreams.
Whether they found true love, answered a call to greatness, or sought
redemption for sins of the past, nothing that's come before compares to the
challenges our characters now face to keep their dreams alive, their
friendships intact and their lives full in the place they call home. ONE
TREE HILL was created by Mark Schwahn and is executive produced by Schwahn,
Joe Davola, Greg Prange, Mike Tollin and Brian Robbins. ONE TREE HILL is a
Mastermind Laboratories and Tollin/Robbins Production in association with
Warner Bros. Television.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW CHARACTERS

[QUINN]
Mid to late 20s, very pretty. One of Haley's older sisters, Quinn is a free spirit but can also be dependable and kind. Strong-willed, self-assured but also self-effacing, Quinn is facing a transitional time in her life, one that will bring her to Tree Hill with a wounded heart and in search of something more'SERIES REGULAR.

[ALEXIS]
20s, gorgeous. Alexis is a model/actress and the new face of Brooke's clothing line. Alexis is an adrenaline junkie and a bit of a diva who is used to getting her way. Book smart and street wise, Alexis uses her wiles to navigate the sometimes treacherous waters of her profession. She has also never met a party she didn't like, a habit that may inhibit or accelerate her transition from model to actress, depending on who crosses her path.

[CLAYTON]
Late 20s, handsome. A young and brash sports agent who represents Nathan Scott's basketball interests, Clayton is a rising star at his agency and has become a close friend, ally, business partner and advisor to Nathan. A bit of a lothario, Clayton unapologetically enjoys the spoils that are available to a young, wealthy, handsome single guy, while always separating business from pleasure, and remaining fiercely protective of Nathan.

Filming for Season 7 begins June 17th.

Edited by Guronge - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preity*zinta thumbnail
Oh wow, thanks for sharing Guronge!

So Dan's dying? Or leaving town or something.

Why are they letting go CMM, I don't get it. Why would Peyton cme back without him? This is to weird.

Oh yay! Another one of Haylie's sisters, we've always been told shes had a big family but we've met just one sisterr nice to see they havent forgotten about her.

Another model? Hm they coulda brought back Rahchel .. her character sorta sounds like her anyways.
preity*zinta thumbnail
Something my sister found on twitter.

From CMM:
"I'm so sorry, but i get so many messages that it's impossible to reply. For those who are still wondering: Me and Hilarie are leaving OTH!"
mz.jess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^ well that says it all. if the account is real.

clayton seems interesting.
other then that season 7 sounds like a bore
preity*zinta thumbnail
another one

"FAQ: Why did u leave oth? It was just the time for me to do something else, think about it, i've been in that show for six seasons!"

Dunno if its real or not .. looks pretty real.

Totally just sucks.
Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ooo wow..thats interesting!
i still hurts whenever i think about Lucas and Peyton not being in season 7!
Season 7 starts on June 17th?? u serious?? WOW! thats quick..i thought it would start in sept/oct??
Guronge thumbnail
^ filming for it starts June 17th, it airs on TV August 31.
-Krupa- thumbnail
Alexis sounds like pre-lucas infected Brooke.

ahh, i remember Haley mentioning Quinn once..wonder what it'll be like.

Clayton..how do I put this into words..hmm, one new guy..two new girls..are they trying the replace the BLP triangle with ACQ? DUMB =@
Guronge thumbnail
oh and i just read on wikipedia (not the best source but w.e) that rachel (danneel harris) and whitey (barry corbin) may be signed on for series regulars next season.
-Krupa- thumbnail
^really? thats GREAT! rachel was my fav "brooke friend" aside from haley..errrmm..whitey was cool, i guess..now he just seems like a withering flower..