wowwwwwwwwwwww wat did u do yaar
ur vm was just awesome
it was fabulous
u have done great job
u matched the scenes beautifully
fantastic
keep it up sweets
plzzzzzzz make more vms on them

Iman babes! Awww thanks so much sweety! I am so glad to see your comment! And thank you for all your compliments and appreciating my work! Most definitely will make more vms on them 😃

xaviara thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
heyyy my precious !! what a VM sweetheart !! for me to go crazy over a mayur VM says a lot cuz like u i'm a die hard sajan fan !! but ur VM was fab honey !!! loved it !! u keep getting amazing with every VM jia !!! excellent job !!! 👏
meluvsrk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Jia 🤗

First I am so so so sorry for the late comment 😔.....SORRY! *holding ears*
anyways i must say you are TOO GOOD in making vm's yaar....you have a great song selection and the best scenes for the video....they go so well with the song.....I TOTALLY LOVED IT!!!! ❤️ Great job....the videos were awesome! 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 and i really mean it...keep it up and do pm me when you update the next one....i promise i won't be late the next time "pukka promise" 😉
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

SaJan - Kahin Pyar Na Ho Jaye: was a very sweet one ..... Jia ... the way u used all Gunjan scenes  .. was very very good ... in all those rose  day and gunjan song scnes ... u perfectly used all Gunjan realization of love scenes 👏

@ lets  me check ur next vm ... and then i will  comment on the other one 😉

MysticNights thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Jia yaar ur vm was gr8 🤗 loved it so much.
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: SanaSarwar

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww  Zara Zara  one was 2 ......2 good ... and i love this song ... the way u changed from brown and white to color scheme was gr8

i loved that u used ... starting scenes of first falls and first intro ,  and then mixed them with latest scene of Mayur nursing scene, Mayur in rehearsal , Mayur  white dress scnes, terrace and coffee one ... along with barn and chunky mishra house scenes

i truly enjoyed all the hugs .... excellent selction of song and scenes 👏

Thank you Sana! Your comments meant a lot and I am so glad that you enjoyed watching it!! And thank you for taking the time to watch it 😃
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sportskp

Jia yaar ur vm was gr8 🤗 loved it so much.

Aww thank you so much! 🤗 I am glad that you loved it 😃
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: xaviara

heyyy my precious !! what a VM sweetheart !! for me to go crazy over a mayur VM says a lot cuz like u i'm a die hard sajan fan !! but ur VM was fab honey !!! loved it !! u keep getting amazing with every VM jia !!! excellent job !!! 👏

Naveen baji! Haha it is so great to hear that a SaJan fan fell in love with a MayUr vm! Yay!!! And thank you for your lovely comments sweety, they mean a lot! Haha well I am going to upload the song you requested, Chand Chupa tomorrow, so be ready 😃
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayushma30

Jia 🤗

First I am so so so sorry for the late comment 😔.....SORRY! *holding ears*
anyways i must say you are TOO GOOD in making vm's yaar....you have a great song selection and the best scenes for the video....they go so well with the song.....I TOTALLY LOVED IT!!!! ❤️ Great job....the videos were awesome! 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 and i really mean it...keep it up and do pm me when you update the next one....i promise i won't be late the next time "pukka promise" 😉

Ayushma!!! 🤗

Haha koi baat nahi! It's ok, as long as you watch it 😃 Aww and thank you so much sweety! your comments mean a lot! and yes I will pm you when update the new one! and hahaha ok pakka promise 😆😃
and I am so glad that you loved the vm! makes me so happy
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: loyal-kashian

awesome job...

Thank you so much! I am glad that you liked it 😃