Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jia.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
U can roll the red carpet out for me....um finally here :D.

So ok i have said a lot, most of which i doubt made much sense to u...haha but still um here to bore u all moreee :D. U already do know how exactly thrilled i am....seeing u start this.....the start, so many very many things come as u read it....um really eagerly looking forward to see how u open this up....

The flow, language, dialogs,flawless as usual....i guess i need not say that as i am been practically muttering the same rant ever since perfect imperection (ooOOoo how i adore the fic😳) getting back...ahh yea theres one particular para or lets say that caught my attention...

Armaan replied in no apparent hurry, handing the packets over, giving yet another fold to the steel gray sleeves leaving his arms bare up to elbows; as if in compensation he zipped half way up his chest the sleeveless jacket worn over the semi formal shirt. A tatoo peeked partially on one of the arms as he raised it to run a lazy hand through the unruly waft of hair, messing them a tad bit more.

🀣Ok so dun u daree roll ur eyes muttering Jia get a life :D. U knw i am quite taken with it and yeah dun worry um not going a least bit horny here...just a beautifully constructed para :D

So there um here...and i assure u as i said, u have my full support and these ever boring bashans as long u follow my RULES!! DARE u disobey them...u had it then......😈 If u need a reminder to them...u knw  i'll be more then happy to help :D

Love u!!⭐️
Prasanthi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: spln

@prasanthi ... hiya!!! im back too soon to have been missed i think, but if you insist im flattered! and boys vs girls... erm... i dont know if id call it that, but ill let you wait and decide!

sweetheart!!! was missing you wrt AR...toh jaayaz haina tumhe miss karna πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
SimplyNice thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Njjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj!! m soooo happy!!! my presentation went gr8!!! every1 lovd it!!! & nw i request 4 n update to keep my happy mood alive!!! soooo here's a song for u cz ur really specail!!!

DEKHA TERE FICS JAB , HUI MAIN TOU CRAZY!

TAUBA MERI TAUBA MERI WRITER TU KAMAAL KI

UPDATE DEDE JALDI SE TU, UPDATE KAR JALDI

AA A-AA AA A- A-A...

HUMAIN TU INN FICS KA BARA SE PART DEDE

BANA DE ITNA LAMBA , NA HOPAYE KOI EXIT!

K FIC TERA HIT HIT NJ!!

K RAHUN YAHAN SIT SIT NJ!!

TU WRITER BARI FIT FIT NJ!!

NA KARA AB WAIT WAIT, WAIT WAIT!!!!

Ureeesshhh!!! i dont think it came out da way i wanted it to maybe!!! uh oh....

I BETTER RUN!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!

aravi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
NJ !!!!!! "adoloesscence of love" i dunt think its a random pick somehow or mayb it was? I really loved imagining what you meant by it when Jiss dee told me about the story over the phn ;) no wonder i wasnt here when u posted :( the ritual being carried forward newaz IIT v/s LSR now that's a scene !!!

i really wanna read armaan n abhimanyu bonding, the leading lady yet to be introduced me loooking forward to it, well somehow i was tired of seeing him as doctor love he fits the brainy hotty engineer post better for me atleast for now!!!!! great work as usual ... u putting some brainiacs together am loving it .....

love ya
Edited by aravi - 14 years ago
sea_nyx thumbnail
another winner on the way obviously...can't wait to get my teeth into this one!!!
Pebblez thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Dadda....update karoch na...!! Mere ko chahiyeich hai...hahah...i dun even knw what crap language i am speaking...yelling's gonna start in a while...!! Updateeee....

KLM :D hahaha, only cuz nij aint here :D

KizO!!
spln thumbnail
@aria ... thanks for the warm welcome to the new fic... and yeh dire straits as a group and this track by them, ive been in love with both for a while :) LSR or Lady Shri Ram is one of the top DU colleges.. erm Delhi Univ i mean :) of course as we course through the parts i will try to keep the fact in mind that not every one on the forum has grown up in india itself and things i speak of wouldnt be next to obvious, dont be embarrassed at all.. im sure where ever you're from you would know far more about the place than i would :)i just like to keep the back ground settings for the fics real mostly cause of how much i love to go into minute details of places i know and have been to :) hope enjoy the fic as it comes along!!

@saher_90 ... join the band wagon girl! glad to have a new reader :)

@mia ... haha yeh well, the one profession muy armaan never has been what he is meant to be if i follow the rule of writing a fan fic strictly :) what can i say, the least of my skill would be delving the mind of a medic, professionally and personally too!! been talking and befriending machines too long to remember what an equal human interraction and bonding can be like *chuckle* :D LSR-IIT-D/ Abhi-Armaan :) lets see.. :)

@mar- ... thanks hun!

@surbhi ... :) hope you keep liking it as it unfolds :)

@natz ... hugz!! keep yourself stuck to the thread, and the lady will come along after her beauty sleep :D

@alia ... hun you're a sweetheart!! truly :) whatever made you show up on the forum one fine morning, im mighty glad to be a part of the reason, cause its a sheer delight to read your feedbacks... and yeh, the fic... the fun should remain since its that age where it cant be lost... other than that, much as i try i can never stick to an issue less fic :) probs keep finding me :) but yeh, excited about it as any new work, hope it unrolls well :)

@mohini ... yup i am.. cant promise my frequency of posting though i always suck at keeping deadlines :D and the college bit, or other things which i will think may not be obvious to all, ill keep the info up upon :)
Lavender21 thumbnail
Hey i love ur ff. Its so awesome. Plz continue soon!!!
shriya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
glad toc u bck! ths forum wtht u is lik dmg wtht arman..:D will comment once i read it...after exms tht is..till then welcome bck!
spln thumbnail
@rabu ... welcome to the thread hun, i believe this is the first i am seeing of you on any of my fics, hope you like the track as it unfolds and give me regular feedbacks :)

@mini ... :) thanks a bunch girl, hope the fic lives up to whatever hopes it may have built :D

@aish ... hiya! new reader aren't you?? welcome to the thread! and about your confusion, its my bad when the readers can make out stuff dont be blaming yourself... so the act in the beginning was an act put up on stage, abhi wanted to catch the LSR act on stage, LSR is a college, and yes anj and muski are part of it... who else is/isnt will be revealed soon, also it is all girls, LSR i mean... but a team of that college is performing in IIT and thats where these boys are and study and are hence excited for the perf which they eventually miss, and yes, cause of armaan, who in the process of buying pop corn delays too much... hope that helps :)

@urvi... thanks for the comment! will post soon :)

@palnika ... yup delhi at least in the picture, and IIT-D , LSR... hahaha i can see your excitement, i go like that when i hear the names i dont expect to and know too well :D ... of course when thin ive lost my way on those inumerable delhi margs, im going to mail in a PM right to you :D

@simran ... waiting simz!

@sakshi .. surprise you lolzz! hope you like it as much as the other fics :)