Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
You're welcome Sanchita, Raj, and Sita!

Sita, I too think the girl who plays Radha is doing average acting, but it is only the beginning, so maybe she will improve. (Mugdha would have been so perfect as Radha!) She is pretty and would be a good fit for Radha if they gave her a better costume. The costume she is wearing right now looks like the exact copy of the one small Radha wore (acting alongside Dhriti). It looked cute on small Radha even though not completely covered because she was a little girl, but now that Radha is supposed to be around 15 or 16, it would be nice to have a more appropriate costume on her.
See the Radha from old Shri Krishna had such a nice modest costume.
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am completely agree with both of u. I dont like the costumes of radha. Thanks lalitha for the previous radha's pics. She is looking very pretty. I saw the older krisna. That time I was very small. Dont remember most of the things. I think we should made a topic and tell sagars to change the costume of radha. Sagars visit IF frequently. They can see that topic.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanchitaroy

I am completely agree with both of u. I dont like the costumes of radha. Thanks lalitha for the previous radha's pics. She is looking very pretty. I saw the older krisna. That time I was very small. Dont remember most of the things. I think we should made a topic and tell sagars to change the costume of radha. Sagars visit IF frequently. They can see that topic.

The previous teenage Krishna was Swapnil Joshi (who also played Kush in Ramanand Sagar's Luv Kush serial). I like Swapnil a lot as Krishna but I'm also really liking Meghan. They both have the aura of Shri Krishna.😊

In Ramayan Forum, there is a thread called Suggestions for Sagars. We should also start that so that the Sagars can go to it to get any advice from us.
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

wow !!! the radha from Ramanand sagars SHRI KRISHNA is so lovely,her costume is also so decent & dignified ,thanks for the pics lalitha !!!😛😃

def. i really felt embarresed to see radhas costume(which was going here n there ) while dancing with meghan as krishna
dunno  how tht boy meghan (17 yr old) wud hv felt while dancing with radha
& yes raj cud make a thread for sagars !!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: sita11

wow !!! the radha from Ramanand sagars SHRI KRISHNA is so lovely,her costume is also so decent & dignified ,thanks for the pics lalitha !!!😛😃

def. i really felt embarresed to see radhas costume(which was going here n there ) while dancing with meghan as krishna
dunno  how tht boy meghan (17 yr old) wud hv felt while dancing with radha
& yes raj cud make a thread for sagars !!

You're welcome Sita!😛😳
I think the Sagars just need to dress Radha better and teach her how to dance in a dignified manner. She is a pretty girl so if they just change these things, I think Meghan and that girl will make a nice pair.😊 
sitakshii thumbnail
yeah !!!! dunno why sagars r becoming so bold now -a days
earlier also they showed sitaji in navel revealing cotume in ramayan during vanvaas days
wen we all critisized tht on ramayan forum ,then sagars showed sitaji covered up completely !!!!
look at aditi (yashoda) she is sooooooooooooooodecent & dignified & i just love her way of carrying herself with grace & dignity

i wish sagars shd show radha being dressed up in dignified way like aditi !!!
sitakshii thumbnail
here r the pics of RADHA-KRISHNA in GOLOK 😊
sanchita dear i hope u like it !!😊

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Thanks sita. I was eagerly waiting for the pics. The very first day I saw radha my expressions were   ðŸ˜² 😲 . Why sagars are doing such things now-a-days dont know. Hope raj open that topic as early as possible. Even MC's dress as radha was better than it. Just see my siggie and tell. Her dress was also navel revealing but it was covered by her dupatta.
aalochak thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanchitaroy

Thanks sita. I was eagerly waiting for the pics. The very first day I saw radha my expressions were   ðŸ˜² 😲 . Why sagars are doing such things now-a-days dont know. Hope raj open that topic as early as possible. Even MC's dress as radha was better than it. Just see my siggie and tell. Her dress was also navel revealing but it was covered by her dupatta.

I agree  - I'm actually impressed by the girl that plays Lalita
sanchita1410 thumbnail
sita, u may be thinking what will I do with the pics. Now here are my 2 siggies with ur pics.

Sorry I have to crop some portions of them to fit into the frame. Hope u dont mind and believe me I am not gonna post ur pics in any other forum.