KMH.....ggoing in the way of TAAL

craziekudi thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
dont u think so.. it has started the same story line as in as TAAL. where he copis her song they meet again they become friends and then he will make her the top singer and they will decide to amrry...

but what i didnt understand is why did arjun go to jail.... what did he do.. did he kill anyone.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Quirky thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
its super crap epi.....KS bored me today..no offence to his fans...but didnt like his flirting style....

n arjun scenes wer so less.. 😕

i declare Arohi officially blind.... 🤣 cant she see wats goin on....
day2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deep1985

dont u think so.. it has started the same story line as in as TAAL. where he copis her song they meet again they become friends and then he will make her the top singer and they will decide to amrry...

but what i didnt understand is why did arjun go to jail.... what did he do.. did he kill anyone.

thats the question unanswered yet....dont worry...the creatives r yet to think as to y he is in jail...they started with veer zara then went to taal....now think thy will go to Gadar....we alll wil hav to wait until cratives decide....
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
^^I haven't really watched the epi.yet.But I would be really like irritated if Arohi actually falls for Karan,or even decide to marry him or anything.Like,Karan's character of a complete flirt,come stoler(lolzz)...Why should Arohi fall for sum1 whose success is not of his own?....It would seriously be very stupid of her,and then,she better be declared officially blind by every1 in this world!...lolzzz...
MEOW thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanaayuvi

its super crap epi.....KS bored me today..no offence to his fans...but didnt like his flirting style....

n arjun scenes wer so less.. 😕

i declare Arohi officially blind.... 🤣 cant she see wats goin on....

i completely agree wid u....... nt only blind yaar.......deaf & dumb too.....🤢....yaar cant she use her brain for 1 sec!!....didnt even tried to knw y arjun was supporting her!!....i mean she didnt even got suspicious..........d way he was defending her!!......cant she see!!!.😡...nw she is gonna regret big tim!!.....
findme thumbnail
Absolutely frnds, it is going the Taal way.........I think later on Karan Singh's character will improve.Let us not get irritated with him so fast coz many times a man outwardly not so good is shown to have a good heart. So let us wait and watch.
nightangel thumbnail
don't know about karan's character how it will be shape up... or whn he knows wat's love till dhn Arohi finds d truth about Arjun & his undying love for her....so she decided to left dhis world for her "DIL"----- "Dil ke liye Duniya de deee...""" 

yes.. Arjun's character is soooooooooo similer to Akashya's one... he also tries very hard to stop Ash for going so called show biz world.. but Ash never listen him... @last whn she sees d double standrad face of showbiz world dhn & dhn she realized she is not meant for dhis world.. she is only belongs to Akshya only....

as for Arjun is in jail.. it's just to make some dhing new from, ditto copied of TAAL.....😡
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
I agree everything is like Taal
poooohjjjazzzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
dont have any idea........
craziekudi thumbnail
ITS TAAL RT... I KNEW.. I WAS THINKING SAME WAY... AMYBE A BITS AND PARTS OF VEERZAARA WITH A SMALL DIFFERENCE.

AND WHAT ALL TO COME.....