I CAN'T BREATHE ANYMORE......

after this scene i am going to india  specialllly go to sanjeevani
and i will be a patient
mz.intoxicated thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Neha55

do u think the creatives are reading what we write here looool

they gave abhi and armaan scenes, they gave a rain scene, they gave abhi and nikki dancing with seperate guys and girls and ridz and amy which was making each other jealous, i remember reading all this in the previous fanclub 😊

To be honest with you, this year God is giving me everything I am wanting 😳 ðŸ˜† First my grades, a job, money, my clothes, my romantic scenes of AN..... (except a boyfriend 😆 but that's ok... I can survive because of AN)

I am getting everything this year....IT'S THE BEST YEAR OF MY LIFE...... 😆 I will never forget this year.....
Edited by mz.intoxicated - 14 years ago
Chandani_C thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hehe lolz @ 60 Shotz five ^^

its done all caps are posted ^^

60 FIVE SHOTZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mz.intoxicated

To be honest with you, this year God is giving me everything I am wanting 😳 ðŸ˜† First my grades, my clothes, my romantic scenes of AN.....

I am getting everything this year....IT'S THE BEST YEAR OF MY LIFE...... 😆 I will never forget this year.....

totaaalyyy lucky yar

phir i will pray to ALLAH  plzzzz abhi and nikki confess her love sooon
Neha435 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nitica i completely agree with you. I liked how abhi handeled nikki, he knows whats going on in her mind and thats why his so stubborn on things, it seems very real life situation to me, nikki has to decide what she wants but seriously i am think i am still in shock, the way they presented the scene was OH MY GOD!!!!!!! and i love the part where he goes round round her and also says that you never understand it straight so i gotta make u understand the hard way, its soooooo true i love this couple :O
Neha435 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mz.intoxicated

To be honest with you, this year God is giving me everything I am wanting 😳 ðŸ˜† First my grades, a job, money, my clothes, my romantic scenes of AN..... (except a boyfriend 😆 but that's ok... I can survive because of AN)

i wish i had a luck like yours 😳 hopefully i will get my perfect grades too thats all i am scared for as i am graduating this year
60 FIVE SHOTZ thumbnail
i will tell u chandni i will enjoy this scene more after ARMAAN AND SUKIRITI
60 FIVE SHOTZ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Neha55

i wish i had a luck like yours 😳 hopefully i will get my perfect grades too thats all i am scared for as i am graduating this year

you are graduating this year and i will complete my 2nd year
Neha435 thumbnail
yh i am graduting this year and i get my grades in 2 weeks time, its the most scariest feelings i have never gone through in my life as my whole career is dependant on this and i really dont wana go back for retakes, if i pass everything i can start looking for a job and stuff, just praying i get my grade that i deserve :(