Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

60 FIVE SHOTZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: bmtd18

Me too. I felt lil bad for Niki as she didn't expected that. nahi, she was wanting that kiss. I think infact we all were wanting  that kiss 😆

but yaar its bad luck we neeed a kisss yarr
bmtd18 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mz.intoxicated

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I AM DEAD this time for sure 😆

PLZ don't post such pictures up, ur making me go CRAZYYYYYYY😆
Total HOTNESS.
60 FIVE SHOTZ thumbnail

yaar chandni ap bhot speed se chalti ho 1 dam shalimar expresss ki tarah GOOD WORk
mz.intoxicated thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sayra, I am speechless about the caps you posted... I don't know how to react.... I wish there was a button named "Love" instead of "Like" 😆

Seriously, I am unable to breathe right now.....It's like "OH MAN" I am breathing so SLOWLY...... I can't even hear my heartbeats......
60 FIVE SHOTZ thumbnail
Originally posted by: bmtd18

PLZ don't post such pictures up, ur making me go CRAZYYYYYYY😆
Total HOTNESS.

totaaly hot yaar kash main wahan hota abhi ki jagah🤗
mz.intoxicated thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

What about this one? 😆 IRRESISTIBLE??

I CAN'T BREATHE ANYMORE......

Chandani_C thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
sorry yaar taking too much time i am drooling over the scene lolz ^^ 😆

Rain caps part1:

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Heeloz Babies!

I hope the heat did not kill all of you😆😉......It was an awesome episode by all means... The helluva Sangeet dance....Abhmanyu-Riddz bonding , Armaan -Abhi's blow hot and blow cold fights and hugs, the whammy dance and of course the AN moment which built up but Nikki's hesitance to tell Abhi that she loves him pushed him away....

Abhi's mind is set now. He is no longer interested in playing a goosechase with her , armlock her , pin her up , chase her around tables.....He is a man and he has every right to express his feelings and every right to protect his dignity. It is either a YES or a NO. There is no midway....no shortcut ... no future dependence. Abhimanyu simply wants Nikki to confess that shev loves him .... or just let him go. I mean , for how long can you play hide-n-seek with somebody's heart... and above all your heart?

Abhi knows he has an effect on Nikki. He could have easily kissed Nikki and gotten without being accused of molestation.😆.....but for what? Why should he? As I said earlier , it's a MAN to WOMAN thing. Nikki must let down her guard and defences which she almost did today... but it is not enough. She needs to open her heart- tell Abhi thatv he is the one for her. That 's why Abhi moved away from her. Nikki needs to DECIDE what she wants and this time Abhi wants Nikki to take the first step. He doesn't want to propose first because he wants Nikki to realize on her own that Armaan is long gone and she is nuts about Abhi,...

And no, I do not blame Armaan for anything....He is only seeing Abhi as Nikki had painted him. It is entirely upto Nikki now.
bmtd18 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mz.intoxicated

What about this one? 😆 IRRESISTIBLE??

I CAN'T BREATHE ANYMORE......

OMG you're seriously killing me😆

Neha435 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
do u think the creatives are reading what we write here looool

they gave abhi and armaan scenes, they gave a rain scene, they gave abhi and nikki dancing with seperate guys and girls and ridz and amy which was making each other jealous, i remember reading all this in the previous fanclub 😊