Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

punjabi_qt26 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
LOL ... Katrina Soni De Nakhre .. She should really speak to them it's just rude not to
veenab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
well katrina it is expected.. c her in some of her fans photos , she  always appears to be pissed off to be seen  with common ppl...

anyways Aish is not so good after all.....
vandana jp thumbnail
saif 1 iz cutezt awwww...........srk luv ya ,,,,
plasticpolaroid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet coco

It's hard to believe Ash is like that! I still can't believe!

well what the eff is wrong with asking to see the food you'll end up eating?? the article is biased, also it talks about "an air hostess, who says he/she ain't like majority of bollywood fans who just can't seem to be objective?? i am sorry but what is sooooo big and demanding about wanting to see what you're eating first hand.. some people are funny about their food habits and some people are very fussy.. so what?

when i am out and i look at a menu item at a restaurant, i have to ask the waiters exactly what is in it and how it is cooked before i choose it.. i am sure if i was a star they would write a great big paragraph about it saying how demanding i am, how dare I want to know beforehand what is going in my stomach..how bitchy and diva of me...

srsly i fail to see how asking the stewards/esses to actually do a job that they get paid for is being "demanding"..

also about Katrina, if her assistants get paid to do these little tiny jobs for her then how is that a big deal? she keeps these people in her payroll to order them..its not like she chose the nearest passenger and got them to get her a glass of water.. heck if i had the money to have a personal slave err assistant who would accompany me everywhere i go so i didn't have to converse with annoying two faced customer service staff at shops, cafes, bars etc, i would totally hire one or two... gawd that sounds divine!!!!!! no more annoying small talks... ahhhhhhhh

Edited by plasticpolaroid - 14 years ago
Can't say I'm surprised by some of the attitudes. 😆

Aww....Farhan is cute makes his own coffee and tea....no wonder he made DCH and not somebody else.
well why couldn't they word Farhan Akhtar's part like this

"Farhan akhtar is so demanding, he refuses to have tea or coffee made by anyone else because its not good enough or something? what are air hostesses, untouchables?.. .and no he just wouldn't make his drink just anywhere, he demands to use the tiny kitchen table.. ohhhh he is very particular about the health and safety and sanitary arrangements..

oh and that's just not it, Farhan then wouldn't shut his trap for a single quiet minute when he's making his cup of coffee and just goes yap yap yap yap as if he's the world's best barista or something.."
Edited by plasticpolaroid - 14 years ago
Preity's part

"oh our dimpled beauty Preity Zinta isn't far from the diva that she played in Kabhi alvida na kehna..while she is flying she keeps on ordering desserts, like hello this isn't Willy Wonka's flying saucer, this is Air India Boeing 747... Preity quite selfishly orders and indulges in every single type of sweet food there is, without giving the other passengers a thought.. ... who cares about the diets and calories when you got free food that gets delivered to you by the airhostesses"
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
interesting article.........its fun to read how these stars behave off screen.
jjairam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Also look at it this way....how many flight attendants did they interview? Did every one of them make the comments about Saif/ Preity and Ash? or is it a one off event?
I wonder how much homework goes into these "surveys"
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zareena

Starry Airs

Saif Ali Khan

Saif Ali Khan, the Chotte Nawab, loves to walk around when the 'Seat Belt' sign is on and the flight is just about to take off or land. But he does this only for his lady love Kareena Kapoor. Flying in the first class where the seating arrangement is spaced out, Saif makes sure to take a seat as close to Bebo as possible. On one occasion, Saif was trying to shift to a seat near Kareena and the flight was just about to take off. Noticing Saif walking around, the head attendant couldn't help but instruct Saif loudly to take his seat... So what did Saifoo do? He like a little kid went back and sat quietly on his seat... but only for a minute. He soon started hopping and shifting between seats to get the one next to Bebo!

http://movies.indiatimes.com/Features--Events/Features/Starry-Airs/articleshow/msid-4579246,curpg-1.cms

omg saiffuuuuuu😳