manju_lrl thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello guys

I am manju here, like always i did atend the finale of JDJ and again saw the cheating taking place so thought of sharing the whole thing with you guys...do read what i have written and then only reply...i mean think before you jump into conclusion

As you all know I have been to JDJ shoots many times and noted things before too...noted how badly the show is rigged this time too i noted down few things...guys how much ever Sony tries to hide the fact that the show was rigged, it just cannot hide the facts and figures

IN the telescript karan name was almost till the end...that shows in the end movement they made B.B win or rather karan was the true winner...guys telescript cant lie...it shows the true faces of sony

when I walked out after the show ended the crew members were also talking the same, they even said karan was the real winner and how sony manipulated everything...guys this alone proves that the show was rigged...now dont tell me crew members are also karan fans, they go there to work...and dear they see and know much more what we know or see...so i guess we should trust them also guys the head of IF  vijay said how sony played or rigged the show

i am also posting the REAL ranks and stuff which proves my pt ok  as my last post had stated I am quite aware of how the scores are calculated, how two contestant comes in dance of or how some get save so here you go guys

Now according to the marks given by Judges, the contestants are ranked and that is the score board we see which is displayed on screen. This is the ranks which were displayed (judges ranks)

Gauhar : 3
B.B : 2
Karan : 1

Just like this, there is another score board not shown on screen where the contestants are ranked according to the votes. Which said

Gauhar:1
Karan:3

Now the final score on which a contestants comes in the dance off is the average sum of both the scores.

Baichung : 2+2=4
Karan: 1+3=4
GK: 3+1=4

So accordingly all three stand in the same position, so guys according to the rule the contestant who has maximum votes takes the trophy ie karan

But as we know how the whole show is scripted they made BB the winner but the truth is karan won no offense to bb fans trust me I am stating the facts and nothing more...I am not a karan or gauhar fan but just went there to entertain myself

I go to enjoy the show but what they were doing right in front of our eyes isn't fair to at all...neither to the contestants nor to the viewers...sony needs to stop playing with so many people's life

lastly beleive it or not this is the fact and will be the fact...even if few disagree the truth will not change

MANJU

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cool_yv thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: manju_lrl

Hello guys

I am manju here, like always i did atend the finale of JDJ and again saw the cheating taking place so thought of sharing the whole thing with you guys...do read what i have written and then only reply...i mean think before you jump into conclusion

As you all know I have been to JDJ shoots many times and noted things before too...noted how badly the show is rigged this time too i noted down few things...guys how much ever Sony tries to hide the fact that the show was rigged, it just cannot hide the facts and figures

IN the telescript karan name was almost till the end...that shows in the end movement they made B.B win or rather karan was the true winner...guys telescript cant lie...it shows the true faces of sony

when I walked out after the show ended the crew members were also talking the same, they even said karan was the real winner and how sony manipulated everything...guys this alone proves that the show was rigged...now dont tell me crew members are also karan fans, they go there to work...and dear they see and know much more what we know or see...so i guess we should trust them also guys the head of IF  vijay said how sony played or rigged the show

i am also posting the REAL ranks and stuff which proves my pt ok  as my last post had stated I am quite aware of how the scores are calculated, how two contestant comes in dance of or how some get save so here you go guys

Now according to the marks given by Judges, the contestants are ranked and that is the score board we see which is displayed on screen. This is the ranks which were displayed (judges ranks)

Just like this, there is another score board not shown on screen where the contestants are ranked according to the votes. Which said

Now the final score on which a contestants comes in the dance off is the average sum of both the scores.

So accordingly all three stand in the same position, so guys according to the rule the contestant who has maximum votes takes the trophy ie karan

But as we know how the whole show is scripted they made BB the winner but the truth is karan won no offense to bb fans trust me I am stating the facts and nothing more...I am not a karan or gauhar fan but just went there to entertain myself

I go to enjoy the show but what they were doing right in front of our eyes isn't fair to at all...neither to the contestants nor to the viewers...sony needs to stop playing with so many people's life

lastly beleive it or not this is the fact and will be the fact...even if few disagree the truth will not change

MANJU

Sweetie Why Manupulating Truth??? You Very well know youu are lying!!!!!!!!!😡
Whatever get over it now. Stop making excuses and lies
armaanilicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks....i belive this cos iv heard the same from really reliable sources
HeartEmWatson thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: manju_lrl

Hello guys

when I walked out after the show ended the crew members were also talking the same, they even said karan was the real winner and how sony manipulated everything...guys this alone proves that the show was rigged...now dont tell me crew members are also karan fans, they go there to work...and dear they see and know much more what we know or see...so i guess we should trust them also guys the head of IF vijay said how sony played or rigged the show

i am also posting the REAL ranks and stuff which proves my pt ok as my last post had stated I am quite aware of how the scores are calculated, how two contestant comes in dance of or how some get save so here you go guys

MANJU

Look u k-babe dont try to fool us around ok. I know your obsession for karan has reached to its extremes and along with you all other k-babes have also became extremely obsessed.

And what rubbish you re talking about telescript hun? U mean to say that sony ppl are FOOLS that they wrote something else in telescript for spectators to see it and suspect the judgement?

Next time come up with a good excuse but at the end of the day it'll also be an excuse. Its so cheap of u vbabes to spread these kinds of rumor. We didnt get any proofs from Vijay's side so we are not ready to believe in him.

Maybe you all are creating these fake rumors because karan blogs in IF. All I wanna say is bring the proof and then speak rather then uttering fake and baseless rubbish!

Edited by anushka143 - 14 years ago
vijay thumbnail
Guys..  😊

I never said that the show is rigged or not rigged thats something the channel and the show has to tell and prove. If someone tells me the final three and the winner of the show 3 weeks back and it really happens some can take it as speculation and some can read more into it.

My problem is not with Jhalak or the winner. As I said the show is done but my issue is that we would like to see in upcoming reality shows if its based on Public voting then please consider the three points:

a) They should only allow 1 vote per number per voting.

b) The voting process should be administered / audited by a third party reputed auditing company to ensure that the money that each of us pay by voting is at the end depicts a genuine outcome.

c) If you are giving the janta the power to vote for the contestant then please respect it instead of judges going "on strike" drama as I feel thats really wrong.

And this will always help the channels and shows to have the kind of credibility which no one will question and as audience we will even enjoy it all the more.

Today if you read how the Oscar votes and nomination is done and the whole process is audited to bring transparency and credibility to their awards.

Cheers,
Vijay
Originally posted by: vijay

Guys..  😊

I never said that the show is rigged or not rigged thats something the channel and the show has to tell and prove. If someone tells me the final three and the winner of the show 3 weeks back and it really happens some can take it as speculation and some can read more into it.

My problem is not with Jhalak or the winner. As I said the show is done but my issue is that we would like to see in upcoming reality shows if its based on Public voting then please consider the three points:

a) They should only allow 1 vote per number per voting.

b) The voting process should be administered / audited by a third party reputed auditing company to ensure that the money that each of us pay by voting is at the end depicts a genuine outcome.

c) If you are giving the janta the power to vote for the contestant then please respect it instead of judges going "on strike" drama as I feel thats really wrong.

And this will always help the channels and shows to have the kind of credibility which no one will question and as audience we will even enjoy it all the more.

Today if you read how the Oscar votes and nomination is done and the whole process is audited to bring transparency and credibility to their awards.

Cheers,
Vijay

I am sorry but why are you tell the bold part to us?? Why don't you tell JDJ who you have contacts with. We can't do anything about it, it JDJ that needs to do something.
Edited by stint - 14 years ago
HeartEmWatson thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for explanation Vijay Sir, this issue was getting on my nerves.
kash4life thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
viijay bhaiya thanks we understand what you are saying but for some rreason some people are ingorning your valid pints
but anyway vijay sir
i wanted to ask how we can make sure in the future this doesnt happen
can you suggest som ways in which we can fight against unfairness and make sure all our votes our accounted for???

i mean you were NOT meant to know 3 weeks back he resukt and obviosuly no one should have known its down to votes which were obviously not cast then
so soemthing is wrong or starnge
Edited by kash4life - 14 years ago
Originally posted by: kash4life

viijay bhaiya thanks we understand what you are saying but for some rreason some people are ingorning your valid pints

but anyway vijay sir
i wanted to ask how we can make sure in the future this doesnt happen
can you suggest som ways in which we can fight against unfairness and make sure all our votes our accounted for???

i mean you were NOT meant to nkow 3 weeks backt he resukt asd obviosuly no one should have known its won to votes qhich were obviously not cast then
so soemthing is wrong or starnge

Its you that need to understand he never said the show was RIGGED. All votes were accounted, why can't you accept it?? BB got 5 lakhs votes from 1 region alone, imagine whole of India. Don't bother saying if BB get 5 lakhs votes then Karan will get 50 Lakhs, JDJ isn't as popular as Sa Re Ga Ma Pa and Star Voice of India. Karan got the second highest votes and he got the lowest scores from judges and hence his scorebioard mark was 3. Don't you understand.