jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Issue #9

Show Happenings

Weekly Summary
-Ravjot-

Gayatri tells Heer to testify against Nihaal and Heer doesn't know what to do. Meanwhile, Harman goes to see Suraj, his lawyer friend who happens to be the best divorce lawyer but it turns out Suraj is Nihaal's lawyer.

Prem goes to Heer and tries to console her and tells her that she doesn't have to testify against Nihaal and he'll understand if she doesn't and if Heer wants to testify then she should just say the truth. Lalit finds out about the testifying thing when some people come to invite them to their daughter's wedding and the mother makes a comment about Veera getting divorced which makes Gayatri mad. When her and Lalit are arguing, she tells him Heer's going to testify. Meher goes to Heer and they talk about how a girl always has to worry about her sasural and maayka and Meher consoles Heer and tells her that whatever she chooses to do will be right.

During all this, Maya and Harman get into an argument over Maya spending her dad's money.

At the court house, Nihaal tells Meher to tell Heer not to worry and to think about herself and not him. When Heer goes to the stand to testify, she says that Nihaal had slapped Veera but doesn't know where the other wounds came from. Prem gets mad at Heer for this and asks her why she lied and says Nihaal had indeed hurt Veera but Gayatri tells Prem not to be mad at Heer,

At the Juneja's house, Lalit and Preet talk about how whatever Gayatri's doing is wrong and how she won't listen and that Lalit has no value but Preet consoles him and says how everyone respects Lalit.

Meanwhile, Prem goes to the roof to sleep because he's still mad at Heer and Gayatri tells Veera and Maya how Prem Heer's relationship will break because of the mother-son relationship. The next day Heer makes Prem his favourite food in hopes of trying to get him to talk to her but Gayatri feeds him and he leaves. Nihaal calls and tells Heer that he got the contract that he wanted and she congratulates him. She gets the driver to send a chain that her parents had kept for Nihaal.

Maya's dad and Harman talk on the phone about how Maya can't adjust living with Harman's family and tells Harman to move to his house but Harman refuses and hangs up.

In the office, Prem apologizes to Heer for being mad at her. When they're going to eat lunch, Heer tells him how she made his favourite, bhindi. Prem says he doesn't want it but when Preet barges in and starts to eat, Prem leaves with the bhindi.

Gayatri lies to Heer and tells her how in Canada there's a guy named Sameer who is trying to blackmail Prem and wants money. She gets Heer to give her the money that Prem had given her when he had gotten a contract and promises not to tell Prem about it as it will worry him. Meanwhile, Lalit, Preet and Harman are in a meeting in which Preet isn't paying attention but Lalit has him sign the contract. Preet later tells Harman he deserves it more but Harman refuses saying he had abandoned the family and doesn't deserve anything.

When Prem comes home, him and Heer stay in the rain but later go in to talk to the divorce lawyer. When the lawyer asks for money and Prem asks Heer for it, Gayatri offers to pay instead. Prem Heer then go to their room and have a nice little scene but when Heer leaves, Gayatri comes and tells Prem how Heer's changed and makes Prem wonder about what happened to the money he gave her. When he questions Heer, she says she spent it and they go to sleep.

Prem and Heer's spirit talk to each other and Prem's spirit tells Heer's spirit not to worry

Preet's having touble with work and Meher comes and gives him milk and almonds and tells her not to worry. Harman then enters the room and Meher quietens and leave while Preet asks Harman to help him.

Veera's at a club and lies about how great her married life is but leaves after when she's let in since Nihaal has a membership because Nihaal's there and he refuses to acknowledge her and her friends remember Veera telling them Nihaal's a cook and get mad at her for using him.

Veera comes home and Meher asks her what wrong but Veera is rude to her. Heer then come and tells Meher to leave Veera alone and Meher leaves. Heer tells Veera how she's her responsibility now but Veera tells her to stop pretending and leaves. Heer then goes to Meher and apologizes and says how they need to understand that Veera's going through a difficult time.

Important Links
jnawaz, Joytix, Dhruvie, sourpuss

Updates
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday

SBS & SBB
May 17
May 18
May 19
May 20

Scene of the Week
(shabo24 & Sweet_Kandy)

What a HUGE letdown from the creatives this week. I mean Doris really needs to sharpen her knives to keep us viewers more intrugied with the story - think she needs a shout out! This is a LOVE STORY! Let's keep it on that shall we? As for scene of the week - because of the LACK *cough*DORIS*cough* of couple scenes this week - by default goes to Prem and Heer's ....ahem..."interaction" on Thursday - which despite my anger at the creatives - I had to admit was WONDERFUL! Just lets keep it like that shall we?

this week of kis desh mein hai mera dil episodes was good because of cute prem heer
scene we had on may 21st,09.and we also had a new entry(harman friend who is also a lawyer)
lallu wants preet to signs/handle the contract.gayatri talks to the lawyer about the divorce case( for veera). and a cute scene between preet and lallu about the current track where gayatri is supporting veera and lallu tell preet that gayatri wants to break the relatishiop basically which will effect prem heer rishta.gayatri tell heer that when they were in canda some guy named sameer used to work for them
but he actually committed a fraud and he put the blame on prem  veera overhears the story and she gets worried and that when gayatri says that whatever she told heer was not true basically (she makes up the story so prem can misunderstood heer).so heer gives the packet which has money to gayatri.gay3 comes to prem room and says that heer did not have the money.heer has changed( gay3 wants heer to suffer).veera goes to nightclub with her friends and is shocked to see nihaal there(at night club). nihaal says to veera that he will not misused it like other people and do not want to any strangers to enter the night club on his name.
this week favorite scenes was ofcourse adorable prem heer scene.where prem heer gets wet in the rain ....(may 21st,09).

Biggest Disappointement of the Week

-athena-

I can't believe what I am going to write now....In fact I couldn't believe what I got to witness this week...When Prem gave 10mnts to his wife and asked her to get out within that time, I thought that was the last horrible thing I would get to see about him and later we somehow gave him a benefit of doubt considering the situation that his dracula mother put him in...But alas...there was more to come....And this time no more justification either...I am not talking about Prem screaming and yelling at his wife in front of the whole world and calling her a liar repeatedly...Though my eyes popped out of their sockets when I saw him yelling at her like that, without even taking a minute and understand her predicament...But what he did later in their bedroom was something that I would never be able to forgive Prem for..He compared his wife and mother which is a big no no, and not only that he stormed out of the room without giving Heer any chance to explain herself...and spent the whole night on the terrace....

It pains my heart to see the ever understanding Prem doing such weird things day after day, episode after episode...Hope he was faking or something and we have something good stored for us in the future episodes and Premeer's love stands the test of the times....

Shining Star of The Week

-Anza-

Star of the Week :: Character

Well this week has been okay. We got to see good scenes and bad scenes. Well our SOWC goes to none other that Nihaal. Yes, Yes! I loved what he did to Veera on Friday's episode. Veera deserves that kind of attitude from Nihaal. All I do feel sorry for Veera, but she's trying to seperate PH by using G mom so she deserves it. Go Nihaal!!

Star of the Week :: Actor

Well, as of actor I choose Harshad Chopda aka Prem. This is because his acting has been great all week. I know sometimes we feel like Prem is not The Prem. Well Harshad did an awesome job this week. Applauses for Harshad.

OMG Moment of the Week
-life-

Hands down the rain scene and the sizzling bedroom scene thereafter which got our pulses racing high. The scene was 1000000000000/10 on drool-o-meter. Need I say more, except for just blush and faint!

Balaji Bloopers
Garima93 & Bul3

Monday's Episode:

Once again the same old Premeer room blooper...In this episode again suddenly Premeer's bedroom became Harman-Maya's bedroom..When Harman -Maya are fighting we can easily notice the pink bed and rest Premeer room's interior too..

Tuesday's Episode:

No Blooper

Wednesday's Episode:

No proper blooper..but just a small observation..Dont you think Heer sent just a chain in relatively quite big packet??

Thursday's &Friday's Episode:

No Blooper's yet again!!

This week I didnt caught many bloopers coz of my disinterest in the recent track ...But still I hope there were not many bloopers which I missed...Enjoy rest of our Kis Desh Chronicles!!

Fashion Icon of the Week
indiandoll89

Ahhh so that was a somewhat interesting week we had...of course we missed Meet though! But I am back with another fashion icon of the week! This week it's none other that the Juneja brothers for looking oh so hot ALL the time but exceedingly this week! Oh and when I say brothers, I do mean just the two named with P's not Harman! Although his suit wasn't too bad on thursday!

Okay so in detail, both these guys Sushant and Harshad always now how to dress themselves, even when Prem pops up wearing that salmon colored shirt...he looks GOOD! So yes without getting distracted again...I'm sure no one has any objections to these two being my fashion boys simply for the reason below...
PREM....WET!
See that sends me into heaven, and then oh yes who can forget Preet's cool open shirts at the office...while his other brother and father are standing there in suits...as well as that Prem....who went to the office sans TIE? I was like what side of the bed did I wake up on?  Anyways...that really was it for my fashion post for this week, although as always my honorable mentions; This time Additi and Vaishali get it, for their constant wearing of the pretty churidaars and salwar suits! I just didn't like some of the colors in Heer's this time! Which is why she didn't really make the top fashionista this week! Anyways...will have more next week!

Chat-Patta Fun

Weekend Masti
coolfattin

Game

Movie Antakshiri Game

This game is easy. Its like antakshir. The person above will give you the name of a movie and you have the give the name of another movie that starts with the ending letter of the first movie'confused'I think I am'but here is a sample

Ex: Kisna

A ' Aap Ki Khatir

Alright guys'lets play! Ill start with'. Aaina

Joke

Adventures of Lalu and Preet- 6

Preet: Kya hua mere chand? What are you doing with the phone?

Lalu: Dekho na preet, kab se Mr. Bhinder ko phona lagara hoon ki woh Maya ko yahan se le jaye.. but he isn't picking up!

Preet: Acha, call katta?

Lalu: Haan

Preet: Acha ek baat batiye, ek bengali admi ka phone katta toh what will he say?

Lalu: What?

Preet: Kolkata

Weekend Video Mix
Sunehri*Rose

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVtEni5kuGk

Talented Tales
-life-

I am doing something different here. I refuse to mention/write about Prem & Heer, Preet & Meher here .... because, because I am too stubborn and I refuse to write on Kis Desh till I dont get my Prem back. Mujhe mera Prem chahiye. So,  am going to write an old FF of mine which I had stopped writing after a while. So basically, I will post a new part with every new edition of KDC.

The FF was titled - Kya yehi pyar tha and was a result arising out  watching too many balaji serials...any resemblance to any character being portrayed on screen is pure co incidence. . as my brain is dead and i badly need to enhance my creativity, i thought why not intermingle the stories together!!jokes apart. Kya Yehi Pyar tha looks at life the way we chose it to be..its an intense classical love saga involving the fate of four couples - Angad & Kripa, Sujal & Kashish, Abhay and kkusum, Karthik and Mishti.

Are these four couples meant to be together? Call it Fate or is their destiny that they only realized the meaning after they lost it..but will their love come back to them....what is it that they lost out on the very person they really cared for...Is the meaning of love letting go and sacrifice? whats the misunderstanding created that led to the Abhay - Kkusum divorce, Why cant Kkyusum not get along with her brothers and whats the torrid past of pratibha...Sounds filmy and familiar but isnt ....Kya yehi pyar tha is all about realising what love is ..when you have actually lost it...Life and Romance intermingled in the present day scenario - thats kya yehi pyar tha for you...

Character Sketch:

Rastogi's

The rastogi's are an affluent family belonging to Palampur, Himachal. They now own a construction company in Mumbai.

Mr Amal Rastogi: A literary professor. He is married to Pratibha who is a social worker and works towards the development and upliftment of women. They have two daughters, kripa who is a budding classical singer and Kashish who is renowned classical dancer in India.Amal is a kind and genrous man who can do anything for his friends.

Mrs Pratibha Rastogi:A social worker with a secret past. has a soft corner for Piyush Raheja who was orphaned at an early age and is Abhays business partner in his company. For pratibha, her home and her children are everything.

Kripa (age 20): Kripa is the youngest daughter mr Amal Rastogi. the darling of her parents, is a very helpful,caring , kind and a lovable girl.Is in love Angad but somehow never got the guts to tell him. Sujal knows about her feelings but Kripa has vowed Sujal to secrecy.

Kashish (age 24): Kripas eldest sister and a renowed classical dancer. was going to be married to sujal but because of some misunderstanding the marriage was called off. Is tho still in locve with sujal and knows sujal loves her too. but now they can never meet or so she thinks!

The Kapoors

Abhay (age 27): Abhay is an orphan who is a running a steel business - Kapoors and Khanna's in Mumbai. He is a self made man who taught himself how to read and write and was determined to become the businessman of the year. He was married to kkusum for five years before they got divorced. He still loves kkusum tho. he has a bone of contention with karthik whom he thinks is responsible for the divorce. Abhay is Tall, dark and handsome with an intriguing personality. Quick thinking and witty, he has an amazing sense of humour and can make even the dumbest of jokes look funny! Abhay was orphaned at the age of five when his father drank himself to death and mother died of a kidney infection.

Khanna's

The khannas are one of the richest family in Mumbai. They encourage budding talents are into film distribution and productions. They run about five - six music academies and have 3 recording studios in Mumbai .

Dilip Khanna :is not into Music and is the co founder of Kapoors & Khannas - Abhay's steel company. Dilip is married to Naina who is like the patriah of the family.

Naina Khanna: runs the music business of the house and is the one controlling the affaies of her son. Always been a busy bee, she never had time for her sons - karthik and angad who were actually bought up by their dadi. While Karthik is the director of the three recording studios and the Chairman of the music acamedies , Angad is a popular rockstar. arrogant, good looking with a dashing personality. Naina and Dilip have a daughter Kkusum who is an interior designer and was married to Abhay.

Karthik:(age 26) He is an average looking guy and is the blacksheep of the family. He is jealous of angad and always thought that angad was given more importance than him. In love with Mishti , He is now determined to pull Angad down at any cost as he think angad loves mishti.

Angad (age 24): from childhood has always been taught by his mom that no matter what he does, he will always be right. He was told that love was waste of precious time. Right from childhood his upbringing was such that he never had the love of his parents as they were too busy trying to make a name for themselves..he was forced to grow up quickly and he was determined to accomplish something in his life, His sheer determination, desire and arrogance to become the best has now led him to become the super rock star of the country. Angad is not very approachable and has very few friend one of them being Mishti and the other being Sujal. His dark and brooding looks have made women go head over heels for him

kkusum (age 26): An interior designer who is very homely girl. loves her brothers dearly but cant stand charu- karthiks girl friend.

Bose's

Damini Bose is a widower and is a music and film financer. She has a son Prithvi who has just finished filmaking in the States and daughter Mishti who is studying film production in College. The bose's are a well knit family. Damini's husband Anurag was good friends with Aman & Dilip.

Mishti (age 24): Younger sister of Prithvi ,she is a super bra who loves to boss her brother around.She is beautiful and arrogant and is best friends with Angad. She doesnt think too highly of kripa and has a flirtatious nature

Prithvi (age 26): a film maker who is a dreamer, a visualiser and believes in the beauty of life. Hasnt found the perfect girl for himself though as yet but has a soft corner for kripa.

Others:

Sujal(age 24): Angads best friend and his partner in crime. Likes kashish and is friendly with kripa. Calls Kripa a kiddo!

Dadi: Angad, Karthiks & kkusums dadi. Has a soft corner for Sujal who she treats like her own son. Never like Naina and couldnt do much when her son rebelled to get married to the girl of his choice.

The Story : Part 1

life is strange. At times you dont know where you are heading till you actually reach the destination. Words like dosti, pyar, irsha can not be termed as just mere words but are emotions that are deep within. It these emotion and different personalities that that bought radically different people together and as one foreover or so they thought....

This story is not just another story but is the tale and adventure of perfectly young people. Life was bliss for these young people till one fine day a strom came and their lives were never the same.....

The Rastogis were a happy family till one fine day tragedy struck their household. Aman & Pratibha were returning from a book release of Aman Books - Zindagi ek anokhi dastan in Palampur. It was rainig that night and the road being hilly was steep and slippery. A car coming from the opposite direction bangs into them and their car falls off the hill. This was five years back. Kashish and kripa had no one to call their own and shifted base to Mumbai where they underwent their graduation and postgraduation. It was in their college in Mumbai that Kashish and kkusum first met and became friends and it was at the Khannas recording studio that Angad and Kripa met and had become really good friends.

Kripa as a girl always thought that she could never fall for a guy like angad but like they say opposite attract and Angad and Kripa were pulled to each other like magnets. There was a strong bond that the Rastogi girls felt for the Dilip Khanna and Damini Bose.

Days passed by, days became week and weeks become months. The Angad - Kripa friendship had become stronger than before. Kashish started to smile as she had finally found her sujal and Kkusum, Kashishs best friend was a well known interior designer in the country. Life was looking up for these children until a hawa ka jhoka came and took apart the world of these children....

Its 7 pm and the phone rings continuosly at Malabar Hills in Mumbai. Kashish the eldest daughter is in the states for a classical dance performance and is due to return at 5 am the next morning. The youngest daughter Kripa is in the balcony practicing her riyaz and doesnt hear the phone ring. The phone though after ringing a couple ofmore times finally stops. Couple of minutes later, kripa's cell phone rings and yet again there is no response. Fed up the caller Smses her. Couple of hours later, Kripa reads the sms. Its from kkusum. The message reads come to Life Line hospital. Its Urgent. Abhay is critical. Kripa rushes to the hospital and goes and sits quietly next to kkusum who is crying and looking at her mangalsutra. The docs come out and blood is urgently required. Kkusums tears cant stop rolling out. Her father is in the states too for a business trip and is on his way back after hearing about the "accident" and Mom Maina cant be reached. Karthik is in the Operation Theatre and brother Angad is on his way to the hospital.

Flashback:

Kkusum ....shouts abhay, pls meri tie bandh lo na ..mujhe office jaane mein deri ho rahee hai. aa rahee hopon janab ji aa rahee ho. lo ji phir se galat. Abhay when will you ever learn remarks kkusum. Abhay puts his arms around his wife and says as long as you around where is the need for me to learn how to wear a tear. Husband and wife hug each other and Abhay says. i think today is sunday. no abhay says kkusum, its monday. no kkusum its sunday.Abhay its monday. kkusum cant everyday be a sunday. atleast we get to spend the whole day together. kkusum lovingly puts her arms around her husband and says ok deal. when you work your new office, i'll do your interior designing and that way we'll be able to spend moire time with each other. Yes kkusum thats true said abhay. but then that will only be for a short while but then heck. our saath is for life.

Yeh Kaisa hua, kripa asks kkusum. and kkusum is awakened from her thoughts. Kkusum is too dazed and can only mutter manya. Kkusum wonders what manya has to do with the whole thing and keeps consoling kkusum. hours go by. kkusums tears cant stop and kripa figures out that the only way she can be for a friend is just by being there for her.

Meanwhile, in mumbai roads Angad and Karthik are on the way to the hospital. Angad sees a begga seelling ballons and his thoughts go t the time when he and kripa were walking on marine drive and she saw a baloon wala. he didnt know what had hit it at that time. They were just relaxing after the concert and were chilling out at Marine Drive

Karthik - ab kripa kahan se ayee

Angad - kuch nahin. Just wondering how she is

Karthik - give yourself a break man. after what happenned to Manya, you still have feelings for that girl.

Angad - it wasnt her fault and you know it

Karthik - i still cant believe you are in love with her

Angad - no i'm not. I am just wondering where she is. Is it a crime to wonder also.

Karthik - now drive you idiot. the light has become green and you have to go to the hospital because your brother in law has met with an accident.

Angad - i dont know what you have against abhay. He is a nice guy and is a loving husband.

Karthik - i alwys thought he wasnt good enough for kkusum. I still think he isnt. I dont like him coz manya used to like him. but he fell in love with my sister and that broke my ex girl friends heart. you know i love manya still and cant see her hurt ..

Angad - you have gone mad. look at me. kripa and i are not even on talking terms any more. am i moping and groping about it. I had a choice to make and i have no regrets. Anyways here comes the hospital. Now cheer up , put up a smile . sis needs you.

At the hospital: After some time kkusums tears have kind of dried up but she is just dazed and keeps staring at the cieling. Kripa happens to look up and is shocked to see the face of the only guy she thought she had forgotten about.Tum she says standing up.

Angad : Tum?

Flashback:

It was Valentines day and Kripa and angad went to see a crivket match. it the last over of the India - Pakistan Cricket Match. The tension was prevalent in the cricket ground. a score of 430 was needed to be chased by India and they did well to reach 428 in the second last ball of the over. A Small edge by Irphan Pathan to the mid point and a single was taken between the two batsman abd the scors was tied , the series was tied.

What a match saud angad

Kripa - match. i frankly dont understand this game.

angad - you girls na

Kripa - its about 11 foos playing with a bunch of 11 bigger fools. dont know how any one can be so passionate about this stupid game so as to make it ones career

Angad - dont see the passion and pride that the cricketeers have in the game. Iys the same commitment and passion that we have towards our singling career kripa.

Kripa - Our singing is different angad.

Angad - No it isnt. At the end of the day, its all a matter of choice. we sing from our soul. they play from the soul.

Kripa - sangeet meri prerna hai angad aur kabhi sangeet kokisi khel ke saath compare mat karna.

Angad - now dont get senti...

Angad takes a step towards towards kripa. Kripa holds her hand up as if to tell him not to come near but he ignores her completely and bends towards sideways to his sister and gives his sister his coat. Di he says hugging his sis. Kkusum starts howling uncontrollably and hugs her little brother. Dont worry di.nothing will happen to jiju. I;m there now . Kuch nahin hoga. Kkusum - angad - agar kuch hua to.

Karthik - coming from behind - kuch nahin hoga kkusum. hum aa gaye hai na. waise yeh accident kaisa hua.

kkusum is still crying and just tells her brother whatever lil she knows. How Abha was refusing to go to work but she forced him to go. Manyas call asking him to meet him at a cafe and abhay refusing to go. How Abhay and she were actually supposed to go out for drinks but when he didbt call she went to the office and from a distance saw a truck collide into Abhay just as he was crossing the path to meet her.

Kkusum is still crying ucontrollably and keeps blaming herself. angad wonders where his mom is and is shocked to learn that neither is she at home now is she at the academy and her cell phone is always switched off. angad gets irritated and hesitates about calling his dadi. He decides to call his dadi later on once his father reaches. She will unnecessarily be worried in london he thinks. Angad looks upagain sideways to see if a doctor is in sight and thats when his eyes meet kripas eyes.

the same innconce and sensitiveness is there is her eyes that was there years back. but he makes up his mind not to fall fir that innocence again. He made that mistake twice and he certainly isnt going to do it again. Kripa on the other hand is feeling akward at seeing Angad again. all tis while whenever she visited the Khanna's , she never bumped into Angad or his Parchayee. why did she have to meet him again and after all these years. kripa looks at angad and realises that he has to the same arrOGANCE AND pride in him thathe had earlier an aspet of his which she detested.Kripa tried to move her thoughts away fromAngad amd divert hermind tokkusum so she goes to get kkusum some coffee. Kripa gives kkusum some coffee ad offers the same to Karthik who was very cold to her. She asks angad coffee without looking at him and gives the same to him. Few moments later kripa looks up and sees angad staring at her. Their eyes meet ad both are locked in each others eyes.
whwn kripa saw the baloon guy and wanted a baloon. He saw the innocnce on her face and something made him buy about a dozen balloons for her. Kripa he wondered aloud.

Part 2 : Next Week!

Trip Down Memory Lane
jnawaz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50_8aGj5fuA

This is the very old, but totally cute scene where Prem finds our Heer passed out in the hotel room and is beside himself with worry...and our sweet Heer...kaisi daar jati hai subha Prem ko dekh ke...aww...but haila...how can she think Prem would take advantage...Prem respected her too much...and besides...Prem aaisa ladka hai hi nahin 😳😳 It is one of my favorite scenes...its definitely a classic...i think it was Premeer that made me fall in love with the O Re Piya song...haye...good times...good times...enjoy guys

Editors Note

Hey guys...first of let me start by apologizing for such a short KDC...first for my short comings this week...i usually try to pick up the slack when the other reporters arent able to provide their part...but this week...especially this weekend has not been good for me...i dont know what it is, or what i did...i got something this morning that just completely killed my mood but that is besides the point...i just want to apologize for not coming up to your expectations this week...hopefully next week will be different...

just an FYI for everyone...i'll be having new sign-ups for the KDC next week...many reporters arent avilable any more for various reasons so i will be needing replacements...look for a sign-up post sometime next week...

again...im so so so sorry for falling short this week...but for all the reporters who have been consistant...you guys are awesome...and of course...you jobs are safe πŸ˜ƒ...i love you guys and the KDC wouldnt be possible with out you all...πŸ€—
JAZ
ps: look for an extended version of the KDC next week to make up for my short coming this week...Rock On Pepz! πŸ˜‰

Edited by jnawaz - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Awesome job Jaz =)

oh for the movie antakshri, Aaja Nachle
Jazzy di! πŸ€—Awesome job dude. *props*

Ek Aur Ek (govinda movie no?)

*runs to keep working*
zaara006 thumbnail

Good job guys!!!!!

ummmm..... kaante.
-svetalana- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
superb edition again.You people really work hard.thanks a lot.
Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Good Job again guys

Game: Amar Akbar and Anthony

Rehana86 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome job.....thank you 😊
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hello Reporters,

Another splendid edition! Wonderful job as usual, simply loved it, thank u all so much.
U all make all of us Kis Deshians so proud!
Lana.

Game - Yaadon ki baarat

P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
awesum job jaz

gr8 work eevryone

blue-jen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
as  usual  good  job...i  was  waiting  for  this...
for  the  game...
  aap  ka  suroor...
  jeni